Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram NEWSFLASH: JoJo’s podcast is on hold at the moment while she reinvents it and she is leaving her soul guide to her when to put out more podcasts.

When my manager asks me to do something tomorrow I’m going to tell her no I’m on hold and am actually reinventing myself and leaving my soul guide me instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Hello, it's Bonbon here. Sorry I can't come to work today, my soul guide says no unfortunately. Tomorrow? No, they're shaking their head sorry. Next week isn't looking good either if I'm honest. Just ask Janet to pick up my meetings will you? Oh hang on, my Soul Guide says we must go up the pub now, my soul needs an Aperol Spritz apparently. Byeee"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every minute of this woman’s life is “me time”.

What does she mean about “not born an adult boy child but raised an only child”? Did her parents have another child who died? Would probably explain a lot about my Joanne is so over-indulged.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Instagram NEWSFLASH: JoJo’s podcast is on hold at the moment while she reinvents it and she is leaving her soul guide to her when to put out more podcasts.

When my manager asks me to do something tomorrow I’m going to tell her no I’m on hold and am actually reinventing myself and leaving my soul guide me instead.
And don’t forget to tell your manager to DM you to tell you exactly what you should do 😂😂 imagine telling people to tell you what to say in a podcast!! She is bizarre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So. She's always used the only child thing, this was used as the reason she had problems, allegedly her parents didn't parent her she had to learn everything herself. More recently she's been writing about another relative parenting her, hinting at abuse and neglect from parents. She mentioned her mothers depression which stemmed from miscarriages (I think) I think its obvious she doesn't like her parents very much and that has been the vibe for a long time, remember her old tweets? Yip, all full of attacks on the father, Joanne referred to his violence and heavy use of alcohol.
And now they've gone on holiday leaving Joanne alone telling everyone she's happy with eyes full of tears.
Someone should probably ask her parents if they're ok and have adequate support. If Joanne is unhappy living at home she could move out especially if there's been a history of neglect and abuse. I would ask why she's publicly raising these issues on her platforms whilst still living in that environment. I hope to god they don't feel under pressure to fund the business idea.

Reactions: 10
So. She's always used the only child thing, this was used as the reason she had problems, allegedly her parents didn't parent her she had to learn everything herself. More recently she's been writing about another relative parenting her, hinting at abuse and neglect from parents. She mentioned her mothers depression which stemmed from miscarriages (I think) I think its obvious she doesn't like her parents very much and that has been the vibe for a long time, remember her old tweets? Yip, all full of attacks on the father, Joanne referred to his violence and heavy use of alcohol.
And now they've gone on holiday leaving Joanne alone telling everyone she's happy with eyes full of tears.
Someone should probably ask her parents if they're ok and have adequate support. If Joanne is unhappy living at home she could move out especially if there's been a history of neglect and abuse. I would ask why she's publicly raising these issues on her platforms whilst still living in that environment. I hope to god they don't feel under pressure to fund the business idea.
100% this. If she has experienced the kinds of things she’s alluding to she should be working with a counsellor (not a hack ‘Coach’ or whatever that woman is) to try and process and move forward from whatever it is so it doesn’t have to negatively influence her entire life. The fact she makes these veiled statements so often, on exceptionally public platforms, to strangers, suggests she’s not getting the support she needs.

I don’t want to dismiss what she’s saying as untrue or embellished because at the end of the day we’re strangers who don’t know anyone’s real back story other than our own. She does seem to be troubled in some ways and I hope she gets genuine help from qualified professionals (not the hack ‘Coach’!)

Reactions: 4
100% this. If she has experienced the kinds of things she’s alluding to she should be working with a counsellor (not a hack ‘Coach’ or whatever that woman is) to try and process and move forward from whatever it is so it doesn’t have to negatively influence her entire life. The fact she makes these veiled statements so often, on exceptionally public platforms, to strangers, suggests she’s not getting the support she needs.

I don’t want to dismiss what she’s saying as untrue or embellished because at the end of the day we’re strangers who don’t know anyone’s real back story other than our own. She does seem to be troubled in some ways and I hope she gets genuine help from qualified professionals (not the hack ‘Coach’!)
Oh absolutely I wouldn't trivialise or minimise her account. I find it unhealthy for all individuals concerned to remain living together. If someone chooses to speak openly about abuse there needs to be distance. Joanne is writing about personal issues involving others oddly this info appears to have been used as material for her course and has been published via Instagram. All the while she remains at home with the alleged perpetrators who are housing and feeding her. Perhaps they've worked it all out in family therapy and are fine with her truth being out there. But what if they're not? What if her mother isn't ok with her personal life being made public, that's her trauma really.
If my children were alluding to my miscarriage causing them issues I'd be horrified.

Reactions: 5
It's a very strange dynamic for sure. It's hard to know what Joanne actually means because she talks in riddles. I thought that maybe she had a sibling who died as an infant or something along those lines but maybe not. I agree it doesn't seem healthy for her to be living with them if even half of the abuse she's alluded to is true. She clearly can't afford to move out given her lack of gainful employment.... all the talk about spiritual journey and living in soul has a major smack of cult behaviour off it. Worrying to say the least really 😕

Reactions: 8
Everything has been a copy of someone else's business, there's been several examples now.
She's not awakened or empowered, she latches on to others, doesn't really listen to them, learns nothing and then tries to teach them how to suck eggs. Because in her head she knows everything, she's special and if people don't believe her she starts complaining and blaming. She uses the poor me routine for sympathy and to get her own way and protests loudly if that isn't successful.
I'm assuming this masters had people who were directed there with the view to offer support. Because I can't make head nor tail of it, I also thought it was a one year course, maybe she only started at the beginning of the year can't mind.

Reactions: 4
No words to that. She's a walking talking "singing" personality disorder.

Absolute LOL at the aul fella slinking off and abandoning his pint mid-way through that 😆 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sad thing is she doesn’t have the worst voice in the world (I’m so much worse!) but there are very few actual singers who can do a song like that justice.

Most people who have a voice like hers would have chosen an easier song and it would have probably sounded fairly ok.

But no, JoJo’s overwhelming self-confidence has one again tripped her up. She needs to know her own limits.

Reactions: 13
Sweet Jesus. Does anyone else think she's getting worse as time goes on? Her stories are just incoherent rambling, even more so than usual, she looks and sounds like she really needs professional mental help.
Didn't she say her course results were coming out today?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.