Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I think there should be a welfare check on Mr and Mrs Cronin. Vibes are bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's live, lads!

Edited - she was on some bloke called philgoodlifies live. I just caught her at the end 😐

Reactions: 4
What on earth was that video 😂 between the lipstick and the dead behind the eyes look with the occasional unstable high octane pitch and unrelenting reminders of how happy she is/how much fun she’s having/ how amazing life is … JoJo is as mad as a bag of spiders.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mum and dad are "away" and she is running about the place burning different types of wood ... disaster written all over it. I'm pretty sure JoJo wouldn't be trusted with matches if her parents were there 🙈

But sure she was "in the muck with Mick" last night .... lucky Mick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And here don't forget her first passion and how she started out was the stage. I've heard all about the professional dancer dung but singer?! this is brand new information.
Please let her sing 🙏

• Haha
So basically jojo everything is amazing and fun! 🙄 She'd make a great girlfriend for Dave jeffers 😅 God love them! Definitely something not right with her. Very very strange tonight. The way she said ok byee at the end very quick. She's an odd fish for sure 😂

Reactions: 6
Petition for a TV Series called "My Crazy Life" with JoJo Cro. Who's signing?

• Haha
Yeah, that'd be class. Jojo at the gym which is a 1980s exercise bike in her garden shed strewn with old paint tins. Jojo doing 5k dandering from room to room. Jojo doing the healthy eating with mammys "cutted" up grapes in a child's bowl. Jojo hinting at abuse and all the people who wronged her, funny enough she lives with them and needs business start up capital. Jojo smudging the house with woo sticks. Jojo on a day out with mammy dressed like a cutsey wootsy and a toddler training strap attached in case she falls into the river. Jojo loving the limelight back on stage were it all started and mud wrestling with some man called Mike.
Awesome. Make it so.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeeez she needs to tidy that bedroom instead of being a lazy cow! Wouldn't be surprised if there was crusty knickers under the bed 🤮

Reactions: 5
Cannot WAIT for the food collaboration, we have all seen the absolutely epic standard of her cooking.

Is she allowed to touch the hob when Mammy is away though?

Reactions: 6
What time will the food collab be coming Jojo?

Only I've got to get the kids to bed and I really want to be ready to give this my full attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.