Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to JoJo what a podcast is and what a business is because she has absolutely no idea. This podcast is an insult to the actual entrepreneurs of Ireland, the fact she has the delusion is frankly concerning. She is so self obsessed she just wants to hear her own voice and gloat (over duck knows what) if this was a podcast that showcased the issues in fast fashion, the benefits of x y c fabrics and their longevity and quality etc it would be of value to the world but this is utter horse tit.

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to pronounce 'viscose' as one of the materials? Around 3.35 in today's "podcast".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Versace viscooseee.
Humble as ever. She'll expect people to buy from her because she's come through so much.
What has she come through? Multiple fallouts and a big load of toxic racist bitching that she disappeared offline to avoid addressing?
She has no business plan so duck knows who is funding this. Remember JoJo has said in the past that she loves seeking revenge so in her head this non existent business is probably look at me now.
Nobody buys clothes from a shop out of pity for the owner. Nobody. If this is how she's choosing to market her brand she's more a dick than I thought.

Reactions: 11
If I started a Go Fund Me to get her some nice, new shoes, would you all chip in?

Is she wearing white socks with the black flats? I'm getting serious michael Jackson vibes. I'm convinced she just goes into a charity shop and buys literally ANYTHING in her size. Most of what she wears is so dated and blehh 🀒

Reactions: 5
Is she wearing white socks with the black flats? I'm getting serious michael Jackson vibes. I'm convinced she just goes into a charity shop and buys literally ANYTHING in her size. Most of what she wears is so dated and blehh 🀒
I just looked there. It looks like her feet are really white. But i could be wrong πŸ˜‚ it may be white socks. It's hard to tell. God love her neways. Far from fashionista she is πŸ˜… and I'm no fashionista myself πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I listened to the intro episode as I wanted to hear her speak. I cant believe this is the final verion...she stutters over so many words.

Can any launch their own podcast on spotify?

Reactions: 1
Oh dear JoJo I am not fashionista myself (unlike your good self by all self accounts) but would you not whip out the iron and give the very creased denim dress a quick run of it … control the controllables and all of that πŸ˜†

• Haha
Oh dear JoJo I am not fashionista myself (unlike your good self by all self accounts) but would you not whip out the iron and give the very creased denim dress a quick run of it … control the controllables and all of that πŸ˜†
Control the controllables πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never heard of that one before. Definitely gonna use that πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
So this go getter of an entrepreneur was still in the scratcher 7 hours ago, asking her followers to decide what day she'll put up her podcast. Obviously asking chat gpt questions five days a week is too much effort.
Somehow I doubt Jo Jo has factored air miles into her 'sustainable' brand.

Are those questions from real people πŸ˜‚ for duck sake πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ can u do a shout out to my friend. And she says dm her page, filters by jojo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ is she still charging people a euro for a shout-out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ my god!

• Haha
Being at one with nature, being in the present, so yeah just thanking the universe so yeah just really happy, feeling at one with everything ... so yeah, Joanne will you ever go and get yourself a job.

Reactions: 8
Isn't great that she can just piss off out and enjoy the sun! Being present in the moment on the back of the tax payer! 🀬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.