Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HAVE NEVER BEFORE THOUGHT ABOUT REPAIRING MY CLOTHES!

Ground-breaking stuff, thanks Joanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
listening to this first episode- she’s just saying the same stuff over and over in different words?
Why does this listen like a GCSE media project 😩

Reactions: 9
Jeez that is painful on the ears.

The ironic thing is, Jojo is neither Bold, Sassy or Chic!

More like Boring, Stale & Clumsy!

Reactions: 8
Lads, did you know that if you don't like your jeans anymore you can cut them in to shorts! Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shockingly bad. I feel for any person who was driven to the brink completing a masters, this makes a mockery of them. Talk about dumbing it down.
---
Focus on quantity over quality says Joanne and avoid Penneys.

The latest reel, I can’t.

What in the name of God is the head flick about in all of her videos? It’s like yo gangsta smackπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, I thought she was gonna slap her head off the wall there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ listened to some of the pod last night. πŸ™ˆ No... Just no! Why are they all only like 5-7 mins long? Odd

I do say this with love, I am not sure how someone with such a fab figure and all those clothes and cosmetics can always make herself look so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joanne has discovered ChatGPT obviously. I use AI a lot for work, and the podcast snippets I listened to reek of ChatGPT. The fact she can't even pronounce some words, it's so impersonal and repetitive.
What a shitshow.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought she was reading notes but the chat bot is plausible. I listen to a lot of pods and I've never heard anything like hers, it's uncomfortable. Multiple stumbles and the audience has to use guess work to understand the words she failed to pronounce...un ths fs ly....wtf?
She ripped out a popular store I presume its penneys, told her listeners not to buy from them despite the fact Joanne has featured clothing from there many times. Buy from Joannes imaginary store bold shassy sheek, I hope her parents don't bankroll this brain fart, but I assume they'll be under pressure to do just that.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was reading notes but the chat bot is plausible. I listen to a lot of pods and I've never heard anything like hers, it's uncomfortable. Multiple stumbles and the audience has to use guess work to understand the words she failed to pronounce...un ths fs ly....wtf?
She ripped out a popular store I presume its penneys, told her listeners not to buy from them despite the fact Joanne has featured clothing from there many times. Buy from Joannes imaginary store bold shassy sheek, I hope her parents don't bankroll this brain fart, but I assume they'll be under pressure to do just that.
She was ripping out of the shein pop up shop in opera lane that has continuous queues outside since it opened.
But she just repeats herself and is robotic..... Whoever told her this was a good idea needs to give their head a wobble

Reactions: 4
Jesus the podcast is woeful, can you not rate it?
---
She's definitely just copied this from somewhere and read out notes, or used chatbot. Awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.