Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am struggling to see where she has worn a sustainable brand on any of her grid posts? Especially the last couple of months when she has been away working on her Bold Shashy Sheek brand. She has been tagging Primark and New Look? Really looking forward to seeing some videos and reels on her new account of her upcycling and repairing her clothes......

Reactions: 7
Today's podcast has informed us to "prioritise quantity over quantity". One take Jo Jo is at it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her fringe is out of control tonight 😅😅🙈 it was bad on the reel she made, even before she went out. It's time to fix it or get rid of it

Reactions: 6
No podcast today. I assume the content from the college project has all been used up, so this venture is now dead in the water.

Reactions: 2
Sweet zombie Jesus, didn't think the content could get worse. But at least she's learned to pronounce the name of her own podcast!

The Q&A is 🔥

But I have no idea how to listen to my soul so I'm in the tit, I suspect my soul is a shrivelled up old thing 🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she writing the questions to herself? They fit with her new "brand" so well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes a change from asking what’s her favourite take away or would she like to live in Manchester 😂😂

• Haha
If you have ten minutes you want to kill a few brain cells in listen to Jo Jo's latest podcast on chakras .... then have a look at the results of typing "tell me about chakras and colours" into chat gpt

Chakras are energy centers in the body that are believed to correspond to different aspects of our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Each chakra is associated with a specific color, and these colors can be used to balance and align the energy within each chakra. Here is a breakdown of the chakras and their corresponding colors:

1. Root Chakra (Muladhara) - Color: Red
The root chakra represents stability, grounding, and our basic survival needs. The color red is associated with this chakra as it symbolizes vitality, strength, and a sense of security. Wearing red clothing or incorporating red accessories can help activate and balance the root chakra.

2. Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) - Color: Orange
The sacral chakra governs our creativity, passion, and emotional well-being. Orange is the color associated with this chakra as it represents enthusiasm, joy, and the flow of creative energy. Wearing orange garments or incorporating orange elements into your fashion choices can stimulate and harmonize the sacral chakra.

3. Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) - Color: Yellow
The solar plexus chakra is associated with personal power, confidence, and self-esteem. The color yellow symbolizes warmth, intellect, and personal empowerment, making it the corresponding color for this chakra. Incorporating yellow clothing or accessories can help activate and balance the solar plexus chakra.

4. Heart Chakra (Anahata) - Color: Green
The heart chakra represents love, compassion, and emotional balance. Green, the color of nature and harmony, is associated with this chakra. Wearing green garments or incorporating green accessories can promote feelings of love, compassion, and healing, enhancing the energy flow in the heart chakra.

5. Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) - Color: Blue
The throat chakra is connected to communication, self-expression, and authentic voice. Blue, symbolizing clarity, self-expression, and tranquility, is the color corresponding to this chakra. Wearing blue clothing or using blue accessories can support clear communication and the harmonious functioning of the throat chakra.

6. Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) - Color: Indigo
The third eye chakra governs intuition, insight, and spiritual awareness. Indigo, a deep, mystical shade of blue, represents intuition, inner wisdom, and spiritual connection. Wearing indigo-colored clothing or incorporating indigo elements can help open and balance the third eye chakra.

7. Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) - Color: Violet/White
The crown chakra is associated with spiritual connection, higher consciousness, and divine wisdom. Violet or white is the color corresponding to this chakra. These colors represent purity, spiritual enlightenment, and transcendent energy. Wearing garments or accessories in shades of violet or white can facilitate the harmonization and alignment of the crown chakra.

Remember, incorporating these colors into your fashion choices can serve as a reminder to focus on and nurture specific aspects of your well-being, supporting a balanced and harmonious energy flow throughout your chakra system.

• Haha
If you have ten minutes you want to kill a few brain cells in listen to Jo Jo's latest podcast on chakras .... then have a look at the results of typing "tell me about chakras and colours" into chat gpt

Chakras are energy centers in the body that are believed to correspond to different aspects of our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Each chakra is associated with a specific color, and these colors can be used to balance and align the energy within each chakra. Here is a breakdown of the chakras and their corresponding colors:

1. Root Chakra (Muladhara) - Color: Red
The root chakra represents stability, grounding, and our basic survival needs. The color red is associated with this chakra as it symbolizes vitality, strength, and a sense of security. Wearing red clothing or incorporating red accessories can help activate and balance the root chakra.

2. Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) - Color: Orange
The sacral chakra governs our creativity, passion, and emotional well-being. Orange is the color associated with this chakra as it represents enthusiasm, joy, and the flow of creative energy. Wearing orange garments or incorporating orange elements into your fashion choices can stimulate and harmonize the sacral chakra.

3. Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) - Color: Yellow
The solar plexus chakra is associated with personal power, confidence, and self-esteem. The color yellow symbolizes warmth, intellect, and personal empowerment, making it the corresponding color for this chakra. Incorporating yellow clothing or accessories can help activate and balance the solar plexus chakra.

4. Heart Chakra (Anahata) - Color: Green
The heart chakra represents love, compassion, and emotional balance. Green, the color of nature and harmony, is associated with this chakra. Wearing green garments or incorporating green accessories can promote feelings of love, compassion, and healing, enhancing the energy flow in the heart chakra.

5. Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) - Color: Blue
The throat chakra is connected to communication, self-expression, and authentic voice. Blue, symbolizing clarity, self-expression, and tranquility, is the color corresponding to this chakra. Wearing blue clothing or using blue accessories can support clear communication and the harmonious functioning of the throat chakra.

6. Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) - Color: Indigo
The third eye chakra governs intuition, insight, and spiritual awareness. Indigo, a deep, mystical shade of blue, represents intuition, inner wisdom, and spiritual connection. Wearing indigo-colored clothing or incorporating indigo elements can help open and balance the third eye chakra.

7. Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) - Color: Violet/White
The crown chakra is associated with spiritual connection, higher consciousness, and divine wisdom. Violet or white is the color corresponding to this chakra. These colors represent purity, spiritual enlightenment, and transcendent energy. Wearing garments or accessories in shades of violet or white can facilitate the harmonization and alignment of the crown chakra.

Remember, incorporating these colors into your fashion choices can serve as a reminder to focus on and nurture specific aspects of your well-being, supporting a balanced and harmonious energy flow throughout your chakra system.
This is mental, I'm listening now and she's basically reading your post 😆

My soul told me to stay in bed when my alarm for work went off this morning but Joanne said I should listen to it instead of my mind…… so guys I’m now unemployed and signing onto the dole. But it’s ok cuz I’m listening to…. My soooooul as she is my guide….. will someone put a gag on this simple soul
---
New drinking game… take a shot every time Joanne says sustainable…. *warning* you may die

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not really a very woo/crystals/chakras/self-love kinda gal, but I have no actual idea what she was even on about. It was like she just kept spouting buzz words. Is this coach woman a cult leader?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.