Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her halloween sandy from grease TikTok poped up again and all I can think of is Marge simpsons mother with the wig πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel kinda bad saying this but how long do we give this friendship? The college group didn't last long πŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
Anyone who lets her goes out with her eyeliner like that are awful. Someone should tell her before they leave that she looks a right knob

Reactions: 3
I'm weirded out. Why do they look the same? My god is there two of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FB_IMG_1672000696994.jpg

Does anyone know who Gail the Snail is from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I feel bad but she really reminds me of Joanne πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with the make up? The eyeliner like a 3 year old is drawing on their mammy, orange foundation and no mascara? Bizarre!!

Reactions: 4
Waiting for JoJo to break a foot with the way she hits it with hard looking shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell her black doesn't go with navy πŸ˜… she dresses like someone in her 50s, she has no style. And for the love of god. Stop using the same tit songs on the reels/TikToks. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Jesus she’s about 2 years behind the trend with that shoe reel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I suppose it’s better than the constant clicking her fingers and badly timed at that!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.