Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hannahs taking the piss but worryingly people say she's real, supposedly a great wee hair stylist.

Reactions: 1
I think Hannahs taking the piss but worryingly people say she's real, supposedly a great wee hair stylist.
She rarely breaks character, and I was thinking oh god she's either not the full shilling or she's pure comedy genius! The pasta bolognaise had me creased!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks lovely in that story where she's wearing the wooly hat and glasses!

(Don't kick me out for saying something nice 🀣)

I'm so torn on Hannah Casement. If she's taking the piss it's a bit much, no?

• Haha
Which one of ye put up the question about the price of the Sarah wan? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œWish I could afford itπŸ˜­β€ - priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she afford that Sarah one? It feels all very scammy with this one. She knows who to target maybe. People who are led easily. . I haven't seen what she charges. But I'm assuming Jojo is on some kind of welfare, or maybe a grant for going back to college.? Would she be entitled to a grant?:

Same video of the tree last year but a different song. Same crap as always. I have a fear of tinsel πŸ˜…πŸ˜… not a fear a such. But Christ, the feeling of it makes me sick. πŸ˜… I can't even pick it up 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Same video of the tree last year but a different song. Same crap as always. I have a fear of tinsel πŸ˜…πŸ˜… not a fear a such. But Christ, the feeling of it makes me sick. πŸ˜… I can't even pick it up 🀣
I could almost taste this post. Also a hater of tinsel, especially the thin scraggly scratchy stuff from my childhood omg omg omg omg omg
The cronins put the foil garlands up too, again, teeth itchy 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I could almost taste this post. Also a hater of tinsel, especially the thin scraggly scratchy stuff from my childhood omg omg omg omg omg
The cronins put the foil garlands up too, again, teeth itchy 😬
I feel sick here even thinking about tinsel. I can barely type the word 😳😳 and my sister uses it. I can't even look at the tree if she puts on too much. I made my nephew take some down last year and hide it from her and she didn't notice 🀣🀣

• Haha
I feel sick here even thinking about tinsel. I can barely type the word 😳😳 and my sister uses it. I can't even look at the tree if she puts on too much. I made my nephew take some down last year and hide it from her and she didn't notice 🀣🀣
You have no idea how much I relate to this 😭

Reactions: 2
Hold the phone, didn't it emerge last year that she had pished on or near "the tree"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.