Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giiiiirrrrrrllllll yes.
Info came from her tweets, but alas I'm not remembering the way of it.
Hang on I seem to remember that was one of my finds ... off to look

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Omg 😳😳😨 stop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She's so proud of herself, clearly a pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the same Christmas tree reel as last year!!! So did they not take down the tree ??
She was just too lazy to make a new reel. Used the same one as last year just changed the song 😂 although you wouldn't know, I'd say her poor parents have to put it up and take it down and i don't think they are too young. . I'd say she does nothing at home. She's definitely the type that leaves her plates in the sink waiting on mammy to clean them.

Reactions: 8
I take it they haven’t covered the ethics of research in her course. Sharing details of participants views outside the scope of its specific purpose is a big no no.

Reactions: 5
I feel genuinely sorry for the person/people that have to endure reading her ‘submissions’. Jesus Christ, from what she’s shared they’re absolutely abysmal.
In what world is that Masters standard…it’s clearly not, I’m baffled.

If I read it not knowing any better I’d put the author in the 10-12 age bracket. Perhaps even that’s too generous.

Reactions: 13
I feel genuinely sorry for the person/people that have to endure reading her ‘submissions’. Jesus Christ, from what she’s shared they’re absolutely abysmal.
In what world is that Masters standard…it’s clearly not, I’m baffled.

If I read it not knowing any better I’d put the author in the 10-12 age bracket. Perhaps even that’s too generous.
"More research is not an area I'd thought of when doing my research " WTF ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was the stocking with her name on it that got me.
You just know she'll expect this full to the brim on Christmas morning. She doesn't do a tap to help her parents, at 31 I didn't expect anything at Christmas in fact it was a pleasure to treat the one parent I had. I actually find her attitude disgusting, I know she hasn't matured like most adults though.
But this notion of another degree isn't helping her, she clearly isn't fit to be on the course which begs the question how? And who is paying for it? I'm all for supporting everyone access to third level education but only if the outcome leads them to contributing something meaningful to society. This is a waste of time.

Reactions: 16
Is her course finished up completely after her exams at Christmas?? I’m a bit confused it seems like it is the way she goes on about it!! Is it not a full year course??

Is her course finished up completely after her exams at Christmas?? I’m a bit confused it seems like it is the way she goes on about it!! Is it not a full year course??
I know with a friends masters her classes finished up in December and then for the second semester it was pure research for the thesis with the weekly check in with supervisor

I think Shauna Doyle did the same course as her. I think there’s still classes after Christmas but they are different modules. Research Project is then done over the summer plus semester 2.

Reactions: 1
How the actual feck is this ever research?
It's gobbledegook. Makes a mockery of third level education. Is everyone else not as shook as I am?
I queried this when she said she was starting it and after seeing her work I'm speechless.

Reactions: 14
I'm doing a level 6 course and if I handed up anything that looked like that I'd be told to go back to primary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What better gift to give your loved one this Christmas than a shoutout from Joanne Cronin…😂

Remember when she would do her lives and people would say hello to her in the comments and ask her to say hi to a friend, and her response was always ‘shoutout to all my followers love ye all’😂 Our Joanne wasn’t gona be dishin’ out those personalised greetings for free when she could charge a euro a pop, or whetever the going rate is with her these days😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.