Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no good with km, that's not even a mile is it?
Its took her over 10 minutes? I'm so confused 😕 am I wrong?
It's just under one mile and yes, over 10 mins. 1km took 8min 32secs.

And I've said it before, movement is movement and exercise is exercise but my elderly mother moves faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she look like she was dragged through a hedge backwards in her last story? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she look like she was dragged through a hedge backwards in her last story? 😂😂
She obviously went for a 1 hour, 200m run and burned 23 calories before she went out, so excuse you. She also might have tried to do a tan prep but got overwhelmed and abandoned it, along with her knickers, in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She obviously went for a 1 hour, 200m run and burned 23 calories before she went out, so excuse you. She also might have tried to do a tan prep but got overwhelmed and abandoned it, along with her knickers, in the bathroom.
😂😂😂🙈🙈😂😂 The knickers 🩲 😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a girl who claims to fly the sustainability flag… she doesn’t seem to see the logic in using up old stock… hilarious top notch banter from Jojo all the same. Like duh Costa what are ya like!
I was thinking the exact same thing! I have a multi pack of coke in the press with Santa on the cans, should I throw them away 🤣🤣🤣 she’s for the birds 🙄

Reactions: 12
For a girl who claims to fly the sustainability flag… she doesn’t seem to see the logic in using up old stock… hilarious top notch banter from Jojo all the same. Like duh Costa what are ya like!
Gonna say the same thing when I saw it 😃 what a dope!

Reactions: 1
She's some dose giving out about Costa using Xmas cups! Weren't her decorations still up this time last year because her mother was in hospital?

Reactions: 6
She needs to get the memo that she isn't 17 years old anymore.
30 odd year old woman, still living with her parents, snuggled under a purple blanky, playing at being a student ....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.