Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why w

Why would i lie? I just know a lot of people who know her , believe me or don’t but I have from good sources it’s true
If it was true you'd give us details. This "I don't want to say anymore" is pure attention seeking and clearly fabricated

Rumours fly about so it's not like you'd be easily identified, especially since you know "a lot of people"

Spill or get away with yer lies

Reactions: 3
Funny how the two people who have this "information' are brand new members....

More like hi JoJo welcome to tattle to try and wind us up before the big return 👋

Edited to say I know I'm down as a new member but as you can see I have contributed more than just this post 🙄

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was arrested and held somewhere overnight or for a few hours (not saying she did a stint in Mountjoy here) but a few wee vodkas into the night and someone says something to our Jojo that she doesn’t like (eg you’re a tit influencer hun) and surely all hell would break loose🤷🏼‍♀️ Screaming, shouting, crying, aggressive leg flailing while then attempting to win a dance off against her nemesis…
Although I do get that until there’s proof this is all rumour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I'd say 'arrested' might just be taken away by the Gardaí after a meltdown at a night club or something. If at all.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s off writing a book about her night in prison😅
‘Joanne Cronin Prison Break 2.0.’

Chapter 1:
It all started when the barman delivered a voddy coke to my table instead of a voddy diet coke, just as Ronaldo missed a 90th minute penalty…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it wrong that I want the arrested story to be true purely for the entertainment of her explanation 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why w

Why would i lie? I just know a lot of people who know her , believe me or don’t but I have from good sources it’s true
If you know a lot of people who know her and loads know about her arrest could you not tell the story?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was arrested and held somewhere overnight or for a few hours (not saying she did a stint in Mountjoy here) but a few wee vodkas into the night and someone says something to our Jojo that she doesn’t like (eg you’re a tit influencer hun) and surely all hell would break loose🤷🏼‍♀️ Screaming, shouting, crying, aggressive leg flailing while then attempting to win a dance off against her nemesis…
Although I do get that until there’s proof this is all rumour.
100% true on how she would react!

Years ago when I hung out with her, something happened on night out and she kept following one of the girls around screaming and shouting. So embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Poke the witch. I don't care what the problem is..... I need entertainment. Right now I'm left with an adult diaper wearer, don't ask.... entertaining in a very very bad way.....would relish JoCro high kicking it in the backyard any day. Do something JoJo I'm begging you 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we need a new thread? Original Casperoo here btw. Had to make a new account, lost my password 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 1
I can only dream of people still talking about me months after my last Instagram post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.