Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Joanne emailing the course facilitator asking when they get to do a module on dressing up and twirling around in a reel, she will be complaining next that the course isn't what she expected it to be.
I had to laugh when she was talking about "taking her CAREER forward", oh please Joanne, you don't have a career pet.
All Joanne wants is for brands to pay her to wear their clothes and laze around on instagram replying inanely to generic "you look fab" comments on insta. That's it. She's not interested in anything else, especially working.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I for one think you’re all jealous haters of corks answer to Zuckerberg.
Wait til we’re all accessing tattle via her new search engine; Joogle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A snip from Joanne’s final project submission:

“I am Joanne and I am 31. I went into Social Media in 2020 and decided I really liked it and went from there to having almost 20,000 followers. My followers seem to engage well with my reels in which I twirl, almost fall and regain my balance like a pro. My followers also engage well with makeup tutorials and are always asking me for tips on lipstick application. I decided I am going to be an influencer and have worked hard to get this far. I work for 1 hour a day between hair and nail appointments. I take 51 weeks annual leave each year.I shoot content with some props including a costa cup which shows you do not have to spend too much to make good content. I will use this course to grow my following and ultimately I will fraudulently broadcast that I have a degree in PR and Marketing when in reality this is just a pile of tit my Mum and Dad are paying for. The End.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is hilarious - when I saw her posts I thought "hmm this seems like a good thing, she is taking some direction and perhaps slowly realising that her instagram 'work' is going nowhere and she isnt as oblivious to real life as it seems" but now reading through these posts I am telling myself to get a grip of myself and that this venture is just a total waste of time and effort and she is as clueless as ever!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220201-143325_Instagram.jpg

Aaaand we're back with riveting updates on Joannes meals. Having what appears to be her breakfast.....at 2pm 🙄 What a go getter! The world of PR and marketing communications will just be set alight with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1032103
Aaaand we're back with riveting updates on Joannes meals. Having what appears to be her breakfast.....at 2pm 🙄 What a go getter! The world of PR and marketing communications will just be set alight with her 🤣
Ah how cute 🥰 mammy cut the toast up into ‘soilders’ pity it’s not soldiers 🤣she must be flat out between lectures to make her own breakfast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big things are coming… the excitement!!

I wonder what big things could be coming?🤔
A Big Mac? A big Costa cup? A big shite maybe…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair enough taking pics , but what with the creepy face pulling? She could at least smile as she keeps saying she happy. If she's trying to go for the sultry look or look like jj it just won't work for her. If i tried to look sultry or look down at the ground I look like a moody bleep 😂😂😂 it just doesn't work for some people at all. And she looks like shes about to sucker punch someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That face says "I've had a hard life on the streets"
God forgive me she looks completely strung out on drugs. Sultry/pouty expressions don't work for you Jojo, you look deranged 😳 I would cross the street if I met her coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1st pic is awful, looks like she was caught doing a deal, arranging a something, giving a scowl
2nd pic looks like she after taking something
Negative vibes check from those pics, but the side look is not her look at all.the sky is actually blue, not purple, for once

Is she trying to teach us how to cook? What she made looks nothing like the pic from receipe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel so lucky and so blessed. Did she really hand pick that shot and think yip that reflects that statement. This is the content I'm here for but it still shocks me. Joanne wtf are you doing girl? I feel like I'm going to cry or something 😢

• Haha
Share the pics for those amongst us who have been sadly blocked from her amazing content 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she asking as she will just block anyone giving an opinion she doesnt want to hear
She must be doing market research for her first day at PR school! 🤣
How can one even answer that question, both reels and posts are equally bizarre, terrible and full of their own wtf wonder!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.