Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s active on Facebook messenger!
Yup she is even in last 10 mins.
Lads id genuinely think she is ok, she has pulled this disappearing act a few times in the past, she has access to her phone, active on messenger.
Maybe she is taking her course very seriously, ive known her to take a few wks off to study, and wouldnt have heard a peep.
I dont get why only twitter was deactivated/deleted. For someone who has 4 different accounts on Insta and a few FB ones too, she just renamed herself on twitter and left all her unfiltered thoughts sit there. But shes left all her embarassment of Insta and tiktok sit there along with her make believe cv on linkedin, her business brand joke of a blog which she hasnt touched in 2 years to update while calling herself a blogger, all still there laid bare.
Shes not gone. I am surprised no genuine followers seem to be posting where she is on comments on any posts, jojo is easily forgotten about.... id expect a new twitter to turn up soon enough.

Reactions: 5
She hasn't deleted insta because she has 20k followers 😂 very proud of that. I suppose deleting twitter was easier than wading through it all and trying to work out what's wrong and whats not, because y'know nobody ever taught her that.
Think about her tactics last time, bots, new accounts, billions of new names. All an attempt to have these threads deleted and hide everything.
She's at it. She always is. A more manipulative article you will not find.

Reactions: 6
Hiiiii everyone. Sorry I haven't been on lately but I slept in for a week and I've been trying to catch up with myself ever since. I've got my PhD in legal bullshitting and my clothes are even older than before. See you all for a live very soon in the next year or so. Byeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She genuinely believes her own hype. This is what happens when you're a spoilt only child and mummy and daddy never say no to you

Reactions: 2
Had a boiled egg 🥚 for the breakfast this morning and thought about Joanne and her soldiers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus this is a major sulk from Jocro. Is she gone for good I wonder? 🤔
I'm surprised with degree in history and politics she hasn't commented on the war in Ukraine.

Reactions: 3
I’m late to the party with her weight loss highlights. Sorry in advance. Think I counted “so” being said about 40billion times and my god, the bunion. Hopefully her absence is due to that mountain being operated on. Fair fecks to her losing weight though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m late to the party with her weight loss highlights. Sorry in advance. Think I counted “so” being said about 40billion times and my god, the bunion. Hopefully her absence is due to that mountain being operated on. Fair fecks to her losing weight though!
Omg what the actual duck are them feet?! Wish I didn't watch the highlights now 🤢 they are not normal. Why are they sideways and have big lumps sticking out the side of them?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Jesus this is a major sulk from Jocro. Is she gone for good I wonder? 🤔
I'm surprised with degree in history and politics she hasn't commented on the war in Ukraine.
Maybe her parents finally took the phone off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she's gone, we are now coming up on 4 weeks since her last post....it's interesting that not one of her adoring followers have asked where she is on her posts, tattlers have shown more concern about her whereabouts than they have which is saying something!
Maybe tattlers were the only ones ever really paying attention to her....

Reactions: 2
Maybe she didn't have enough money for a phone top up? Maybe she's pregnant? Maybe she got a full time job and doesn't have time for social media anymore? Maybe mummy and daddy confiscated her phone? Who the duck knows with JoJo 😂

I'll believe it when she deletes her insta. As it stands she's just on another break doing this....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She put up on her LinkedIn a month ago that she’s “Open to Work” i.e. looking for a job so must of got a right “go get a real job” talk

Reactions: 1
She put up on her LinkedIn a month ago that she’s “Open to Work” i.e. looking for a job so must of got a right “go get a real job” talk
A real job could actually be good for her. Structure and responsibility is a good thing for people with mental health problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.