Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im weak! When is the pup payment stopping?

Just searched her LinkedIn .. Founder at 'BoldSassyChick' LORD ABOVE
According to google it’s stopping at the end of March😂Pressure will be on Jojo now if that’s what she was getting😅

• Wow
Reactions: 3
but lads if shes actually going to be a fully functioning member of society now with a job and the likes the twirling maybe gone forever :( and she will never do the live !!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Any chance that she could be updating her linkedin for a course she mentioned she was applying for? It was a diploma in pr and social media she mentioned before and may have to look like she is actively seeking work

Reactions: 4
Naw. I fear Putin has definitely had a hand in this, no way would JoCro ever get a job. She's twirled too close to the edge and the tides swept her 240km out to sea and some big Russian lads have caught her. I'm probably right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Naw. I fear Putin has definitely had a hand in this, no way would JoCro ever get a job. She's twirled too close to the edge and the tides swept her 240km out to sea and some big Russian lads have caught her. I'm probably right.
They'd bring her back twice as fast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok lads... Where is she 😳😳😳 is this the longest she's been missing? Earth to Jojo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big Mavis has her in her shed and is forcing her to revise her books on crystals so we can have the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brillant🤣🤣Jojo washing up on Russian shores, disorientated she staggers toward the first person she sees and says ‘dear god tell me I’m not in Northern Ireland’🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Day 5 of the no show Jo show, where could she be? This is the longest break she has taken, could she have finally gotten herself some cop on about the social media influencing? Maybe mammy and daddy sacked up and gave her an ultimatum - shape yourself up or ship yourself out.

Reactions: 2
Ah stop! She has on her linked in she has nearly 20k followers on Instagram 🙊🙈

I don’t think she should draw attention to her Insta for potential employers 🤣

357AEA0C-FB7D-4300-B683-5F7F28A5F495.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They might actually look at her boldsassychic page and realise that for someone so passionate about fashion and blogging she has 1 post on fashion not updated since 2019/2020 and little else but cringe on her company page, which is where she lists as being a blogger and virtual assistant, of which she does neither. Cant see her getting many interviews with blatant lying presume she has that listed on her cv copy paste and not even formatted correctly

Reactions: 3
she was on fb messenger yesterday evening. Its not uncommon for Jojo to drop off face off earth and not communicate with ppl and leave them worry she will be back soon enough after her break from sm.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.