Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’ll be short lived like her last venture. She can’t seem to stick at anything other than going on endless hols and posing

Reactions: 12
It's a bit random too. She has no background in it at all. Clothes or make up would be a better fit.

Reactions: 6
Even the website is just a copy and paste job and it just white labelling by a company in Dublin who produce cocktail mixes 🙄 she could at least put a bit more effort In or why bother at all?
Such a lazy approach - the whole thing is just so flat and meh.

I’d say Joanna just has zero motivation or interest in anything besides trying on clothes and cleansing her face in front of the camera.

From what I can see nothing has been posted on the Instagram page since early November - you’d think there should be a flurry of posts leading up to the launch. Makes you wonder how the website crashed because of the amount of traffic 🫠

This is so random but I hate how Wild sends her (and other bloggers presumably) new deodrant tubes all the time and they’re customised as well sometimes. I thought the whole idea was that they’re sustainable so you can change the scent/the stick but use the same container yet Joanna has a new one or two every single time a new “range” comes out. Its crazy to me. It feels like Wild has even missed their own point. I understand she has to advertise the product but it’d be better if there was an actual sustainable way to market it.

Reactions: 24
That wild deodorant is absolutely horrible! It left me with huge yellow rings around a load of my tops and ruined them. It wasn’t even sweat it was whatever crap that’s in it running down my tops and my sister said the same. Desperate shite

Reactions: 7
That wild deodorant is absolutely horrible! It left me with huge yellow rings around a load of my tops and ruined them. It wasn’t even sweat it was whatever crap that’s in it running down my tops and my sister said the same. Desperate shite
I get that with other roll on deodrants too never had the issue with aerosols. May be going back to aerosols after all the destroyed tops and bras 🤣

I get that with other roll on deodrants too never had the issue with aerosols. May be going back to aerosols after all the destroyed tops and bras 🤣
I don’t get it with Mitchum cream stick at all. Won’t ever be budging from that it’s the business

I don’t get it with Mitchum cream stick at all. Won’t ever be budging from that it’s the business
That stuff is an absolute gem of a product. Unfussy, no nonsense and does what it says on the label... Doubt the shite these influencers shill does the same

Reactions: 5
Don’t really care much about the nips sitch, but now ive noticed them, I’m shocked at how far down her chest they are… esp as she’s so slight and petite!
Makes me feel a bit better about myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it necessary to have her nipples on display for her ads 🙄
It must be her unique selling point🥴 Also why is she going on about her hair being thicker. Does she not always have hair extensions. Hate all these influencers and their pure lies.

Reactions: 4
Don’t really care much about the nips sitch, but now ive noticed them, I’m shocked at how far down her chest they are… esp as she’s so slight and petite!
Makes me feel a bit better about myself!
I think it’s one of those skims nipple bras or at least I hope it is

Reactions: 1
Poor Joanna is gone back to Penneys to buy her bras and knickers. Her lingerie brand really did die a death 🫨😵💫

• Haha