Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh Cullen really showing what a true tallaght head she is. Mad for a fight

Reactions: 7
God I wish I could tone down her accent to get through her makeup stories. She really does make the ears bleed. Reminds me of nadine coyle on that awful ‘talent’ programme back in the day, but worse!

• Sick
  • Haha
God I wish I could tone down her accent to get through her makeup stories. She really does make the ears bleed. Reminds me of nadine coyle on that awful ‘talent’ programme back in the day, but worse!
It really is.
The way she applies make up to her nose makes it look so weird and honky

Reactions: 1
I wish she’d find some balance with the ads/constant shilling. It’s gotten out of hand now.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a desperate outfit. Big man’s T-shirt hoiked up to show how teeny tiny she is and then a skirt rammed up her hole. Yes we know you are a very small girl you don’t need to wear the trashiest tit to prove it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get serous Regina George /Mean girls vibes off Joanna
I agree! Aisling is private but Harriet doesn’t half play into the “three amigos” thing as much as Joanna. Serious mean girl vibes off her

Reactions: 4
Harriet and Ashling were friends before Joanna shoehorned her way into their friendship and both seem relaxed and unbothered, whereas Joanna is hell bent on making them a trio and a thing. Easy know she has no friends of her own

Website for her range of “cocktails” launched this evening and hasn’t worked all night, great start will be as professional as her knickers it looks like 😂 wonder how much Conor has invested in this “venture”

Reactions: 5
For a new brand getting up & running, surely you'd have the insta account follow some other accounts to get exposure? Like celebrities, influencers, related brands etc.
It really doesn’t look premium at all 😳 Looks cheap AF.

Reactions: 1