Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girlfriend of Conor Murray. Model, insta hun. Flogs tit.

Their holidays.. I’m actually jealous. Looks amazing

Reactions: 2
This one is such a dose, she really thinks there is no one like her and she is the cat that got the cream with Conor Murray - she thinks she is the best of the Irish Rugby WAGS.

And as for this shite she is trying to flog - don’t even get me started

Reactions: 6
People were saying it’s very similar to what you get in Penney’s? Expect way more expensive.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m not mad on her new brand, for all the hype it looks very basic crap. I have a bra and shorts that I got from Penneys a few weeks ago and it’s literally exactly the same. I feel like it’s a very “look at me and how great I look in underwear” vanity project. Even though I have to say she is gone exceptionally skinny lately

Reactions: 4
The little size of her. The rugby WAG criteria must be teeny tiny blonde haired models with not a stray hair or crevice to be seen. Finn Russel's girlfriend is a carbon Joanna. Cue the same pictures on their insta grids. Gushing and kissing their rugby boyfriends while Conor and Finn sit back delighted with life 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
There’s not an actual pick on Joanna. I wonder is she naturally tiny or does she restrict herself

God I am so glad that finally a thread has been started for her!! An absolute dose who totally loves herself to say the least!! Often says she hasn’t had any work done and it’s all down to the shite skincare and supplements she promotes!! But look at pics of her from a few years ago definitely had lip fillers, Botox the works etc!!

Reactions: 4
Her ‘brand’ is literally Penney’s. she must be trying to get it on the lounge wear scene but didn’t realise we’re out of lockdown now

Reactions: 1
When he retires from rugby next year and moves to the sticks in Clare she’ll be gone running she’s only in it for the high life!

When he retires from rugby next year and moves to the sticks in Clare she’ll be gone running she’s only in it for the high life!
Why would you think he’d be retiring next year? He’s young and still got a good few years in him😁 I’m a devoted Leinster fan but I do like him and I like her too … she seems quite mature and confident in herself for her age and unlike some other rugby wags (eg JO’M) doesn’t feel the need to plaster EVERY iota of their lives, every designer item they own/buy on insta 🤪 Granted I was underwhelmed by her recent Coops the Label launch, but it obv appeals to the young market which she is herself!!

Latest post, 3 ways to style leggings. Every single top was above the waist band of the leggings. Can't get my head around that! These weren't gym leggings so what happened to covering your crotch?

Reactions: 3
Does she do anything other than go on holiday? She launched a brand but barely seems to mention it... I'm confused

Reactions: 6
She’s gone and got Botox now … please!! She’s 27 and not a line on her face 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5