Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh Cullen at it too. Morto
---
The fact that she shared it on her story to get her minions over to the post to support it

Reactions: 3
There was a huge pile on from Joanna's followers in the comments. I know the NZ girls original post wasn't the nicest but it wasn't aimed at any one person. Joanna sharing that dumb comment to her story the minute they lost the final and her followers jumping on the post to gloat was a crappy thing to do. Ireland lost in the QF - we have no reason to be smug or laughing at NZ. She's an embarrassment.

All comments removed and disabled on that post now!!! Eek!

There was a huge pile on from Joanna's followers in the comments. I know the NZ girls original post wasn't the nicest but it wasn't aimed at any one person. Joanna sharing that dumb comment to her story the minute they lost the final and her followers jumping on the post to gloat was a crappy thing to do. Ireland lost in the QF - we have no reason to be smug or laughing at NZ. She's an embarrassment.
I think Rieko Ioane and his wife have clearly really annoyed the irish team. I get the feeling they was probably more than just what he said on the field.
If you give it out you need to be able to take it.

I do think it was silly on her part thou to rise to it.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if he was behind it?!
No it wouldn’t be his style at all. Some of the others like Zebo ya would be him but Conor would be mortified at this drama.

So she did a dirty delete on her story and the other girl had to put her page on private No doubt because of the abuse she was getting off the other airheads like Niamh Cullen that follow Joanna. Not nice stuff at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think Rieko Ioane and his wife have clearly really annoyed the irish team. I get the feeling they was probably more than just what he said on the field.
If you give it out you need to be able to take it.

I do think it was silly on her part thou to rise to it.
That's sport though isn't it? POM made some comments about Sam Cane after Ireland won the tour in NZ that really annoyed the NZ team. It's going to happen but it's not the done thing to make it personal and take it to Instagram the way Joanna did. She just looks like a sore loser now.

Reactions: 1
That's sport though isn't it? POM made some comments about Sam Cane after Ireland won the tour in NZ that really annoyed the NZ team. It's going to happen but it's not the done thing to make it personal and take it to Instagram the way Joanna did. She just looks like a sore loser now.
That's my point thou if you give it you got to be able to take it. POM said that during a match thou not after if I remember. Lots worse than that will get said just not picked up.

There was the instram post by loane with his finger over his mouth too,so like I said i yhink there was more than just the on field.

the fact she has done a dirty delete says it all, what an idiot - id say Conor is mortified
I highly doubt it seen as they’re in Dubai together drinking. I’m sure he was with her when she posted it so id say he couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 5
Niamh Cullen is worse in my eyes. Hopping on the bandwagon for a few likes. She’ll be the first one on her story tomorrow morning crying and throwing around #bekind. State of her!

Reactions: 6
Did nobody else see Conor’s sister Ashling comment I’m raging I didn’t screen shot it. She said something about that’s why Joanna has a ring and the other girl doesn’t.. it was actually pathetic and made no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Think she was miss Ireland or something before
Yeah she was. She's did modelling for PLT, wella hair tv ad, etc before she was with Connor and then gradually turned influencer when she got with him.

Last edited:
Rita Orla was at the match last night with her husband Taika Waititi who is from New Zealand, not sure about any beef thou.

Joanna has no class at all and it’s like she’s going to be 21 forever the way she goes on. She got the content out of the engagement and the wedding now it’s time for real life but she doesn’t strike me as person that has much get up and go about her unless it falls into her lap and is in the shape of a ‘Marg’

Reactions: 5
Excited to see her alcohol brand go the same direction as her knickers brand…. Even pippa couldn’t make the vodka work