Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
This is so random but I hate how Wild sends her (and other bloggers presumably) new deodrant tubes all the time and they’re customised as well sometimes. I thought the whole idea was that they’re sustainable so you can change the scent/the stick but use the same container yet Joanna has a new one or two every single time a new “range” comes out. Its crazy to me. It feels like Wild has even missed their own point. I understand she has to advertise the product but it’d be better if there was an actual sustainable way to market it.

Reactions: 24

Curlique

VIP Member
We're going away off topic here, any chance we can get back to Jo? I could fill you in on my church wedding costs but this is Joanna's thread not weddingsonline

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Keggsy

Chatty Member
How does this wan get Sunday blues when all she does is go to the gym, try on clothes and make up? They are so out of sync from reality

Reactions: 21

Msdurden

Took me a while to find this thread...

Day dress: not mad at it but Jesus Christ the leg exessively out in every pic. Just let it show/not show naturally.

Evening look: horrific / wannabe 90's Kate Moss. Her ass crack deffo made multiple appearances.

Him: looked hungover and far too casual. Maybe it was the material or colour of the suit.

The champagne: typical bloke got caught up in trying to be macho, thinking he was in a strip club or beach. It's like smashing the cake in the brides face - red flag!

Reactions: 21

graciegall123

Heard the Joanna Cooper adore manor story. I heard it was a glass of wine thrown. Both intoxicated, she checked out in a taxi the same night. They drink heavily together allegedly, the time the spend alone together not drinking or not with other couples is rare 🚩also heard he has a penchant for not coming home from nights out or boys weekend away and sometimes missing a day or 2 (never a good sign). Lots of rumours circulate about him being in girls DMs. I was shocked to see a month later their engagement news.Ultimations were probably issued!

Jo is from an estate in Derry, apparently throwing a plate or wine glass is nothing compared to the rows she had with her sports star ex. These pics are her before she invented this whole Joanna Cooper insta boring robot persona after Ms Ireland so don’t ever feel bad ladies🤭😂. She looks like a Vicky Pollards side kick (nothing wrong with chavs of course) ☠🤣 this girl now knows her angles that’s for sure.

I heard she did the dirt on her fella of over 10 years from her estate (childhood sweetheart) and she’ll never get over it. He’s married now with a beautiful wife and kids 💔

She is obviously a pretty girl. But her whole personality is “I’ve a good looking face”. There’s nothing else of interest. A long torso but extremely short legs/out of proportion meant she never properly made it as a serious model. I don’t even think she knows what the point of her existence atm. No qualifications, failed clothes brand, following her dumb rugby fiancé around with nothing to do except constant holidays, take naked pics of herself or commercial modelling for insta ads. This engagement stuff will take over her mind for a bit but Insta is on the way out. The future is tiktok and YouTube. She’ll be obsolete and full of regret. I’d follow the rough round the edges Derry Joanna not this stupid makeup applying, clothes buying empty vacuum 💔 Ps. Conor Murray is battered looking atm when she doesn’t put a filter on him IMO. Like one of the Adam family. bags under the eyes and the mouth hanging half open, bad teeth and spit at the sides of the mouth. He looks so thick. They are both big smokers apparently and you can defo tell
Are you from Derry yourself to know this information? I am and similar age and school, she wasn't from an estate, actually from a pretty normal - well off family and her only childhood sweetheart wasn't a sports star and did have another child but is no longer with the mum. Also, those pics are from 2000's when that was actually what most girls dressed like. I just don't agree with really embellishing the truth here simply because you don't particularly like someones online persona.

Reactions: 18

emmysue

She’s a fab looking girl no doubt but she would eat herself . One of her last posts referring to the rugby World Cup - she chose a pic to show how good her ass looks - totally comes across as an immature airhead WAG always posing and pouting hanging off Conor

She has the figure of a little boy it’s not attractive.
She’d want to be a bit wiser with their money. Gucci swimsuits? She’s no Claudine Keane, that Munster money will dry up quick
Jesus what an awful thing to say?

Girl with a small frame here (similar enough to Joanna but I'm no model). If she got surgery to enhance her boobs or a BBL I'm sure you'd be up in arms about that as well. She's naturally slim - so what? I was bashed all throughout school for having no boobs/ arse and I honestly thought that as a society we'd have moved on from bullying someone for not having curves. Apparently not.

I hope your body is conventionally perfect to be throwing around comments like that.

Msdurden

Out of the 4 weddings, the Murrays seem like two 18yr olds who just wanted a mad session and photos for the gram! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Oh my god that two piece evening outfit reminds me of my horrific debs dress circa 2002 (it wasn’t white 😂) so so cheap & tacky. Do people think it won’t last? I’d love to know what Conor’s family really make of her…

Reactions: 17

emmysue

I don’t think there’s an issue with when she posts but if you’re putting up a post about Ireland losing the rugby which was so gutting , why is the pic you post of your ass looking good the cover photo . Like put up a pic of the team or a normal one of you and Conor
I’d say she doesn’t know the rules of rugby at all and it’s all just a holiday for posing and showing off

Reactions: 16

msmith2006

VIP Member
to be fair I'm pretty sure Joanna does not have an ED. she is 5 ft 4 I think and is just very naturally petite as some lucky people are - pics from when she was younger show that too. some people are just naturally slim (wish I was one of them!) whereas Redden def has a problem. Joanna doesn't look unhealthy the way jess does.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
When I say that I think she is stunning, I genuinely think she’s absolutely GORGEOUS. But she gets it so wrong, style wise. I appreciate she is petite and has a banging body but why does everything look too small for her?

Reactions: 15

Emilyinparis20

I wonder what Conor thinks about these constant holidays. Rugby players aren’t saving the world but if you’re playing for the national team then you’re working hard, sacrificing time away from family while in camp and putting your body on the line every time you go on the pitch.

She goes on holiday, wears very little, drinks spicy margs and does very little else so I’m guessing he’s funding her life too
I mean he literally just married her so I’m sure he’s a fan of hers! 😅😅 for as long as Ive followed her, she’s holidays, shopping, repeat so it obviously doesn’t bother him

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
No expense spared at this wedding flying a Dublin based band out to Portugal.

Her wedding dress would have benefited from straps I think
Every picture I’ve seen, it looks like it’s about to fall off her. I do think she’s a stunning girl and is far from the worst “influencer” but all her wedding clothing choices were just tacky, irrespective of cost.

Apparently her and Conor were in the Manor on Valentines, had a massive arguement, she supposedly threw a plate at him & stormed off.
Heard the Joanna Cooper adore manor story. I heard it was a glass of wine thrown. Both intoxicated, she checked out in a taxi the same night. They drink heavily together allegedly, the time the spend alone together not drinking or not with other couples is rare 🚩also heard he has a penchant for not coming home from nights out or boys weekend away and sometimes missing a day or 2 (never a good sign). Lots of rumours circulate about him being in girls DMs. I was shocked to see a month later their engagement news.Ultimations were probably issued!

Jo is from an estate in Derry, apparently throwing a plate or wine glass is nothing compared to the rows she had with her sports star ex. These pics are her before she invented this whole Joanna Cooper insta boring robot persona after Ms Ireland so don’t ever feel bad ladies🤭😂. She looks like a Vicky Pollards side kick (nothing wrong with chavs of course) ☠🤣 this girl now knows her angles that’s for sure.

I heard she did the dirt on her fella of over 10 years from her estate (childhood sweetheart) and she’ll never get over it. He’s married now with a beautiful wife and kids 💔

She is obviously a pretty girl. But her whole personality is “I’ve a good looking face”. There’s nothing else of interest. A long torso but extremely short legs/out of proportion meant she never properly made it as a serious model. I don’t even think she knows what the point of her existence atm. No qualifications, failed clothes brand, following her dumb rugby fiancé around with nothing to do except constant holidays, take naked pics of herself or commercial modelling for insta ads. This engagement stuff will take over her mind for a bit but Insta is on the way out. The future is tiktok and YouTube. She’ll be obsolete and full of regret. I’d follow the rough round the edges Derry Joanna not this stupid makeup applying, clothes buying empty vacuum 💔 Ps. Conor Murray is battered looking atm when she doesn’t put a filter on him IMO. Like one of the Adam family. bags under the eyes and the mouth hanging half open, bad teeth and spit at the sides of the mouth. He looks so thick. They are both big smokers apparently and you can defo tell

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s really working hard to make sure the leg is sticking out. She’s a beautiful girl, I would loved to have seen her in something classy. Shame she went the tacky tarty route