Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would he still be on good money?
He is still under contract with Munster until July this year, he is earning between €550k-€650k per year on that contract outside of any promotional/ advert work he does and obviously excluding any income from investments he has made

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Would he still be on good money?
He's just signed a new 1 year contract for next year so there's definitely a drop in wages for next year because he won't be centrally contracted to the IRFU anymore. Munster have to pay his wages now (topped up by IRFU) and they wouldn't have the budget to match what he was on. There's no fear of them though - rugby players aren't soccer player rich but they make enough to be really really comfortable if they're sensible with their money.

Reactions: 2
He's just signed a new 1 year contract for next year so there's definitely a drop in wages for next year because he won't be centrally contracted to the IRFU anymore. Munster have to pay his wages now (topped up by IRFU) and they wouldn't have the budget to match what he was on. There's no fear of them though - rugby players aren't soccer player rich but they make enough to be really really comfortable if they're sensible with their money.
Always think it crazy when they retire many go straight into management positions with companies. I’d be really annoyed if I’d been working away from years and someone came in with little experience. I do realise they might have transferable skills but still.

Reactions: 5
Always think it crazy when they retire many go straight into management positions with companies. I’d be really annoyed if I’d been working away from years and someone came in with little experience. I do realise they might have transferable skills but still.
They can't have any of the skills needed for those jobs though - it must be their connections and having them there to impress clients or something that gets them those jobs. A lot of them have their own businesses too.

Reactions: 3
It all seems to have gone to pot for Conor the last while. Too much boozing with Joanna maybe! She enjoys the good life

Reactions: 4
It all seems to have gone to pot for Conor the last while. Too much boozing with Joanna maybe! She enjoys the good life
Even if it isn’t anything to do with boozing with her, she certainly makes it look that way!
I noticed after his bad week against England she was v v quiet on SM for the week after!

Reactions: 10
I know a lot of them do degrees alongside training or they used to. Whether they complete them is another matter. I think Conor once mentioned doing a business degree alongside a few other Munster lads

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of them do degrees alongside training or they used to. Whether they complete them is another matter. I think Conor once mentioned doing a business degree alongside a few other Munster lads
True many have degrees and even a little work experience but most people would need years for experience to be hired in a management role.

Conor hasn’t been the first choice number 9 for Ireland in almost a couple of years at this stage. Gibson-park is the best scrum half in europe. Conor’s best days are long behind him, nothing to do with last week
I’d say Antoine DuPont would have something to say about that !!! Generally thought of as the best player in the world so JGP def isn’t the best in Europe. Conor isn’t far behind JGP really.

Reactions: 3
I’d say Antoine DuPont would have something to say about that !!! Generally thought of as the best player in the world so JGP def isn’t the best in Europe. Conor isn’t far behind JGP really.
Peak Conor was great but he's definitely lost form in recent years. He's not first choice at Munster anymore either.

Reactions: 7
He has been hanging out with some rich banbridge business guys so don't be surprised if he gets an it job 🤣

Reactions: 2
While I agree about DuPont, there is absolutely no comparison between Murray or even Casey and GP

Her top lip looks over-plumped in today’s stories. While I don’t think she has the prettiest face she certainly doesn’t need all the fillers and tit she’s pumping into it… again just my opinion. She will look over-done before she hits 35

Reactions: 4