Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair colour is really awful on her
She is going to start lightening it again soon as she really misses the blond…….but she loves how healthy it is brown ?????? I hated the brown at first but have gotten used to it on her

Reactions: 3
She is going to start lightening it again soon as she really misses the blond…….but she loves how healthy it is brown ?????? I hated the brown at first but have gotten used to it on her
I’m in same boat about the brown. It helps a lot when she is that ridiculously good looking 😓 . Is it just me that thinks she has been going easier on the Botox lately she seems more natural?

Does anyone get the impression Joanna has a drinking problem? One of those people who starts off having a bottle every few nights 'because she deserves it', a la the mommy drinking culture, and then a few years from now is waking daily with a hangover. She shows all the signs.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone get the impression Joanna has a drinking problem? One of those people who starts off having a bottle every few nights 'because she deserves it', a la the mommy drinking culture, and then a few years from now is waking daily with a hangover. She shows all the signs.
The video on Instagram, she's shaking all over the place so maybe! Where has this idea for her cocktails come from? She was a model beforehand, what expertise doesn't she have other than drinking them? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm half expecting her to say she's pregnant at some point

Reactions: 6
She has nothing to do all day so I’d say she drinks at least a few glasses an evening out of boredom

Reactions: 5
The video on Instagram, she's shaking all over the place so maybe! Where has this idea for her cocktails come from? She was a model beforehand, what expertise doesn't she have other than drinking them? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm half expecting her to say she's pregnant at some point
I think she just doesn’t have v much going on but has the platform online to promote her own product so she’s throwing mud hoping something sticks! Her clothing line I thought was nice and seemed to sell well, but just never restocked?? Think she just wants an easy buck / business to her name to fill her time between rugby matches!!
Also, was that the size of her dinner this evening? No wonder she’s so tiny!! Must take note.

Reactions: 4
She says in one of her old TikTok’s that her honeymoon is in December. I don’t recall them going anywhere for December?

She says in one of her old TikTok’s that her honeymoon is in December. I don’t recall them going anywhere for December?
Defo nothing posted which is unusual for her. She probably didn't want to distract the insta huns from the booze launch

Reactions: 1
She is going to have hell keeping that hair “cool toned scandi blonde” like she said she said she wanted the other day. It’s already pulling very warm and will continue to do so because her base colour was such a warm brown. She’ll be dealing with mega breakage again by the summer. She should just stick to honey blonde tones

Reactions: 2
Could just be good layering. The blonde does her some favours. Nothing special as a brunette.

Reactions: 4
Her hair is still very much brown judging by her recent TikTok’s. Just lightened a bit with a few highlights

She’s a total piss head. No matter the day of the week she is usually drinking. Her whole life just consists of following Conor around and getting sloshed at every opportunity. Such purposelessness and constant drinking would have me in an anxiety hoop. I wonder how the constant drinking affects Conor when he has to be somewhat disciplined coming up to matches

Reactions: 10
Admittedly I know nothing about rugby lol, but why is Conor not playing today? I know he got loads of abuse after his performance last week

Admittedly I know nothing about rugby lol, but why is Conor not playing today? I know he got loads of abuse after his performance last week
He’s on the subs bench like last week and may be brought on later. There’s fresh younger players starting.

Reactions: 2
Conor hasn’t been the first choice number 9 for Ireland in almost a couple of years at this stage. Gibson-park is the best scrum half in europe. Conor’s best days are long behind him, nothing to do with last week

• Haha
Reactions: 7