Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's true it's troubling behaviour. He could have seriously hurt himself with those scissors and climbing up to specifically locate them... next time it could be a knife from a kitchen drawer. Couple this with the fact he has previously hurt other people (like the chair throwing thing the other week), I would be in contact with some health professionals to see what support we can get as soon as possible - not making a tiktok with a FML undertone. Your child is displaying concerning behaviour - deal with it and help him.
Don't be silly, that means stepping up as mum, and actually doing something for her child, and she can't make her 'entertaining' content. And I may be by myself here a lot of my family are diagnoses adhd/asd, some high functioning, and others need a lot of care, and hunter doesn't give them vibes, attention is all he needs, like any typical toddler. I hate that people are so quick to push for a diagnoses for their kids, impulse control isn't fully developed until 3.5-4 years and even then that's not a given. Here they won't touch you for an adhd refferal until 6, because it's almost impossible to tell the difference between adhd behaviour and typical child behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I think this her way of trying to get some kind of extra money for him and to claim carers. When he’s on her tik toks he’s just sitting there quiet usually. And if he’s so terrible why’s she letting her parents have him so much when her mom has MS?

Reactions: 8
I think this her way of trying to get some kind of extra money for him and to claim carers. When he’s on her tik toks he’s just sitting there quiet usually. And if he’s so terrible why’s she letting her parents have him so much when her mom has MS?
My point. It's just another way she won't have to look for work in the future

Reactions: 2
Bullshit that’s not her hair, it’s not ‘ashy’ enough and it’s curled, he’s cut his own hair 100%!!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but this woman is just so unlikeable. The video where she had no kids for the night again (what a surprise) and Ryan was in the lorry then oh all of a sudden he's finished early and popping over. More like he's just coming home to the house where he lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone always thinks ADHD and not is the child getting proper parenting does he have coping mechanisms does he feel safe does he have an outlet.
Him cutting hair isn't really an issue lots of kids cut their hair usually at school actually but the fact the child has access to them, a child climbing and more when she's asleep? Your child isn't of an age where you can sleep in and trust them to be safe on their own

Reactions: 3
Don't be silly, that means stepping up as mum, and actually doing something for her child, and she can't make her 'entertaining' content. And I may be by myself here a lot of my family are diagnoses adhd/asd, some high functioning, and others need a lot of care, and hunter doesn't give them vibes, attention is all he needs, like any typical toddler. I hate that people are so quick to push for a diagnoses for their kids, impulse control isn't fully developed until 3.5-4 years and even then that's not a given. Here they won't touch you for an adhd refferal until 6, because it's almost impossible to tell the difference between adhd behaviour and typical child behaviour.
Exactly. I am training to be an Ed psych and that child does not have ADHD or ODD or any other comorbid disorder. He just doesn't get any stimulation or attention.

The hair that had been cut looked darker and thicker than her hair……I’m more worried about the fact she was asleep when he was able to climb up and get scissors🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Everyone always thinks ADHD and not is the child getting proper parenting does he have coping mechanisms does he feel safe does he have an outlet.
Him cutting hair isn't really an issue lots of kids cut their hair usually at school actually but the fact the child has access to them, a child climbing and more when she's asleep? Your child isn't of an age where you can sleep in and trust them to be safe on their own
I agree that a child cutting hair isn't a shock. However, I would be absolutely mortified and guilt-ridden if one of my kids had done that whilst I was asleep. I certainly wouldn't admit to it over social media.
I won't lie, there have been a couple of times where I haven't immediately heard my kids get up in a morning but it's taken me no longer than 5-10 minutes to acknowledge that they are up, they have never been in a position of danger that I know of, they usually play quietly in their bedroom until I get up.

Reactions: 1
She's posted a video saying she thinks his behaviour is funny?! Yes him getting access to scissors at 2 years old and cutting a bit of your hair is hilarious

Oh - don't get me wrong. I'm not one for labelling kids or trying to diagnose other people's children over the internet. The point I was trying to make was that if that was my child, I would be concerned and putting some things in place to try and help that behaviour (including improving routine, diet etc. and speaking to some professionals where necessary). And for the short term, maybe hide the scissors a bit better! ;)

• Heart
Has she had her hair done? It looks fresh and not at all patchy which makes me think it was a professional job. Highlights are expensive

Has she had her hair done? It looks fresh and not at all patchy which makes me think it was a professional job. Highlights are expensive
Yes she had it done the other day…..she does well for someone on benefits. Getting new passports too ready for June 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She is actually doing something bwith the little one!! She's taking him swimming. However two of the three costumes aren't suitable. Especially the first knicker picker one. 🤢🤢🤢

The commenrs telling her to wear number 1 are going to send her out like that. She looks bloody awful and her bums eaten her pants.

Reactions: 4
What’s going on with her voice the now? The scissors thing 😐 I’m in no way a perfect parents but Jesus duck, why on earth would you have scissors in reach. It wouldn’t surprise me if she just done it herself for a tiktok …

I’m sorry but that chicken stuff she did looked like something my cat threw up 😬😭 I would not be eating that!
What happened to her being manic anyway??

Her video today she said her chicken video ended up on black tik tok and that 'group of people' were saying her chicken was bland etc 🙈🙈🙈 she is so out of touch. Someone pulled her up on it and she said I personally don't see what your on about but if I offended you im sorry. Slippery slope there Jo

In her video today, Ryan is driving them in a car... So he has his license back 👀 so he should of moved back in right 👀👀😆😆

Reactions: 4
Her video today she said her chicken video ended up on black tik tok and that 'group of people' were saying her chicken was bland etc 🙈🙈🙈 she is so out of touch. Someone pulled her up on it and she said I personally don't see what your on about but if I offended you im sorry. Slippery slope there Jo
I came onto this thread to see if anyone had mentioned this! She is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.