Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mental health problems seemed to have been forgotten about don't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone smelling bullshit here? She’s trying to justify her use of the phrase “black tik tok” in a video but then references how it was “people who are great at cooking chicken” who were criticising her. Which one is it? Or Is this just a cracking example of racial profiling?😳

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm just giggling at the silly sausages in her comments saying to her bring out a cookbook 😳😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her Instagram post after the swimming session? It's a lovely photo if how proud she is with her son... But her teeth look black 😬

Jesus Christ the swimming costumes not at all appropriate for taking kids swimming, second one not too bad but first one is far too small for her body is hanging out of it 😬 what’s wrong with a swimming costume

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she got her dates mixed up it hasn’t been 5 months since the termination has it? If it has that’s flown by 🤣

Oh turns out it has that’s gone really quick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she got her dates mixed up it hasn’t been 5 months since the termination has it? If it has that’s flown by 🤣

Oh turns out it has that’s gone really quick 🤣
I remember that’s how I first seen her on my For you page. I’m absolutely pro choice and of course accidents happen but it didn’t sit well with me the way they were laughing about having ‘an accident’ and getting ‘carried away’ seemed childish

Reactions: 6
Another tattoo, more money 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was just about to say this. Ridiculous.
I've got literally nothing in my fridge and don't get anything till the 27th, I tell the truth to DWP and my benefits are capped too.
This witch lies through her teeth and gets about 5x clothes hauls a week it seems and can frivolously spend on tattoos (bad ones) and meals out and has the audacity to say she's short of money!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.