Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally quoted that abortion bit in her recent video 🤣🤣 hi jo 👋

No ones mocking you jo for needing extra help but you take the biscuit say you cant cope with parenting yet your constantly out for meals doing stuff for ryan or YOURSELF sorry don't quite wash with me love your family are not there to bring your children up how are you going to learn to cope if you dont start having them more with you? What if grandparents are on holiday? Or want to live their lives suck it up and deal with it i am not saying dont let them stay over once a week but you hardly have them
Is this the one she was going to be 'real about' then never mentioned it again after
it, tell the world all for likes and views

Also I thought she went out this night and had such a panic attack she returned home due to how she was dressed.. But managed to take time to get a photo 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is this the one she was going to be 'real about' then never mentioned it again after

Also I thought she went out this night and had such a panic attack she returned home due to how she was dressed.. But managed to take time to get a photo 🙄
She takes the piss mate absoloute joke

Reactions: 3

She makes an absolute mockery out of real sufferers idc that this isn't the first time I've said it 😂

Reactions: 6
She makes an absolute mockery out of real sufferers idc that this isn't the first time I've said it 😂
She’s honestly so annoying to me, like I’m not even sure why…. I dislike her videos, I hate how she talks, I dislike her “realness” because it’s so fake

Reactions: 6
The sad pink music while she cooks the mushroom soup as if she never does anything for herself…witch PLEASE you get more time to yourself than most parents!!

Reactions: 11

I know exactly where that photo is taken too and it's a very public place between the bar their leaning is a walk way like this and then seating so she would have been very open in everyones view but could still get a picture seems odd to me

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I will never understand how this woman apparently has such terrible mental health and yet always has a full face of slap on, always out stuffing her face, always on live chatting to her followers - I have BPD and I'm currently being assessed for CFS, can't remember the last time I wore makeup or talked to someone that wasn't my husband or my 3-year-old. But I get up and do my best without moaning.

I'd like to see her go one day without being such a bloody whingebag!

Reactions: 7
OMG is she actually for real if u can't cope why have them there's people who literally can't have children and there's her who palms her kids off on everyone and laughs about it she's actually a horrible person

I think she might have mild depression but that's it. She doesn't do anything to help herself either. I know the nhs waiting lists for therapy are an absolute joke but she could be trying to get counselling through a charity or something. You don't just go oh well i've been diagnosed with depression thats me for life now, you're supposed to work on it and try to get better and not% use it as a crutch for everything

I think she might have mild depression but that's it. She doesn't do anything to help herself either. I know the nhs waiting lists for therapy are an absolute joke but she could be trying to get counselling through a charity or something. You don't just go oh well i've been diagnosed with depression thats me for life now, you're supposed to work on it and try to get better and not% use it as a crutch for everything
Or hear me out instead of go fund mes to pay for her kids holidays she does one to pay for therapy! Private therapist are usually in call and no waitlist and just entirely more helpful than NHS anyway

Reactions: 3
Or hear me out instead of go fund mes to pay for her kids holidays she does one to pay for therapy! Private therapist are usually in call and no waitlist and just entirely more helpful than NHS anyway
Whatttt! She has a go fund me for holidays ?? She has no bleeping shame has she
I havnt had a holiday since 2018 Jo, you don't see me bleeping begging for one

Reactions: 2
Whatttt! She has a go fund me for holidays ?? She has no bleeping shame has she
I havnt had a holiday since 2018 Jo, you don't see me bleeping begging for one
It’s money for her kids, spending money too. How embarrassing

Reactions: 2
It’s money for her kids, spending money too. How embarrassing
I work 40 hours+ a week and can’t afford to go abroad on holiday , how the hell does she afford it and then to set up a go fund page for her children to have spending money takes the piss (sorry for foul language). Get your priorities right beggy I’m on the social coz I’ve got MH issues, have you duck, you’re just playing the system and people like you make my gears grind. some people have to chose between feeding their kids and going without a meal themselves or putting the heating on for warmth, and you have the audacity to set up a go fund page for bleeping spending money to go on holiday with……you should hang your head in shame 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if those small businesses are comfortable with her showing how much their costs and profit are, she's exposed their mark up idk doesn't sit right with me most businesses keep their mark up quite secret

Reactions: 10
She's just said they get the most of it because they do all of the work. But they don't get most of it. It's 50/50 on profit and then cost of materials. That isn't most of it. It should be done cost of materials and then say 30/70 on profits. THEN they get more.

As a small time crafter that's just really got my gears going. They are making the same amount of money she is, for her bringing them traffic/custom. It's not them making more. At all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.