Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we already spoke about that vid but the fact her boys said they didn't want to go out and she made them still get to me they already had soft play booked later they didn't also want to go to the park the weather is also awful its not like it's sunny i hope this isn't a regular occurrence and she listens to them when they say they don't want to do something

Reactions: 4
I know we already spoke about that vid but the fact her boys said they didn't want to go out and she made them still get to me they already had soft play booked later they didn't also want to go to the park the weather is also awful its not like it's sunny i hope this isn't a regular occurrence and she listens to them when they say they don't want to do something
They probably don’t want to be shipped off to other peoples houses half the time but she would still do it. She’s selfish.

Reactions: 3
Rather than just resign herself to letting other people do her job as a parent for her she should be focusing on strategies to cope ways to make things flow easier in their everyday life so she doesnt rely so heavily on others. She wont though as she is happier letting others pick up the slack.

Reactions: 4
This woman gets on my bleeping tits. Constantly moaning about money but then one week her and Ryan went out to eat for pretty much breakfast lunch and dinner every single day???
The little kid is so naughty and misbehaves and is probably a spoiled little brat
Ughhhh

Reactions: 7
Entertaining your child with Alexa how’s that appropriate for a 2 year old get toys out play with him so odd

That custard cream monstrosity she made looked horrendous and dry af ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³

I want to know what you said πŸ˜‚
Ill screenshot it if it's still there.

She only toik them because she's been reading here x

Reactions: 1
Why do people big up her cooking aswell. No wonder her kids don't eat πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
No bloody wonder her kids don’t eat🀒 what an absolute monstrosity of a tea, I don’t blame the poor sods

Ffs, I don't understand why she is so amused by that alexa thing, - for a child, yes it would be like "wow how does it do that" but she's a bleeping fully grown woman, Plus it asks a tit ton of questions to get it, literally just a process of elimination. Has she never played that game before where you put the post it on your head and guess who to are? Jeeeeeeeeeez

Eugh. That weird pout thing she does! β€˜Do something for yourself’ πŸ˜‚ you do enough for yourself jo. You’re making bleeping mushroom soup, why the weird attempt at an inspirational video.

Reactions: 1
Just come on here to say how bleeping fowl did that mushroom soup look, my cat has coughed up more appetising fur balls! and as for the custard cream cake wtf was that all about! no wonder her kids have issues with food, I would if someone dished that up for me! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Just come on here to say how bleeping fowl did that mushroom soup look, my cat has coughed up more appetising fur balls! and as for the custard cream cake wtf was that all about! no wonder her kids have issues with food, I would if someone dished that up for me! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Why not just cook a brownie or some chicken n mash n peas
Basics
Not messing about all the time no wonder they don't eat

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.