Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Littlest one is at nursery today anyway šŸ˜³ and she's been to Primark no sign of any 'mh struggles' there she's a joke just bone bloody idol

Reactions: 10
That is one lazy, selfish, tit talking, bleeping idiot of a woman!
She always wanks on about ā€œbecause I have mental healthā€ yes darling, everyone has mental healthā€¦ if youā€™re babbling on about your so called ā€œdepression and anxietyā€ then that is mental health issues or poor mental health. Get it bleeping right!
Apart from the fact that I think she is making a mockery of those who genuinely suffer and battle every day, it really annoys me when she trots out that phrase!

And as for her struggling to parent, when does She actually parent? Those poor boys are at school/nursery, nannyā€™s, other nannyā€™s, with Ryan or sat in a car listening to their own mother tit talk about them šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
Littlest one is at nursery today anyway šŸ˜³ and she's been to Primark no sign of any 'mh struggles' there she's a joke just bone bloody idol
Such a terrible day with 'naughty' kids but managed to drag them around primark seems legit... most mums i know would give up on shopping if there kids were acting up and go another time

Reactions: 7
She's in a great mood on her live now the kids are gone for the evening and she hasn't had her "demon" child all dayšŸ™„ Ryan's mother has them on a Monday evening (at least in half term) her parents have them on a Tuesday - and she has a breakdown after one afternoon with them? bleeping hell. Some people should not be parents

Reactions: 10
Had a look at her scrunchies on the link on her tik tokā€¦Ā£7.50 one of them is, thatā€™s for one scrunchie that is criminal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m not going to lie, this woman infuriates me SO much, sheā€™s made ā€˜struggling mumā€™ into her personality when she is far from it, sheā€™s a lazy attention seeking slob!

Iā€™m currently suffering with my mental health, have been signed off from work for 2 months, Iā€™m self employed and have rent to pay on a shop I canā€™t physically get myself up and into. My 5 year old wouldnā€™t have a clue, I pull myself together and make sure he doesnā€™t see anything. This evening Iā€™ve taught him how to knit, last night we made muffins. I have no family on the island I live on. I wouldnā€™t be able to get myself dolled up and make TikTokā€™s even if I wanted to! I canā€™t even bring myself to answer the phone to friends and family!

She wouldnā€™t know what a real struggle is if it hit her in the face!

Sorry for the long rant, canā€™t stand this slob

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m not going to lie, this woman infuriates me SO much, sheā€™s made ā€˜struggling mumā€™ into her personality when she is far from it, sheā€™s a lazy attention seeking slob!

Iā€™m currently suffering with my mental health, have been signed off from work for 2 months, Iā€™m self employed and have rent to pay on a shop I canā€™t physically get myself up and into. My 5 year old wouldnā€™t have a clue, I pull myself together and make sure he doesnā€™t see anything. This evening Iā€™ve taught him how to knit, last night we made muffins. I have no family on the island I live on. I wouldnā€™t be able to get myself dolled up and make TikTokā€™s even if I wanted to! I canā€™t even bring myself to answer the phone to friends and family!

Don't be sorry not one bit! Your calling it as you see it it's infuriating and making a mockery out of people who actually struggle like your sadly doing and I really hope it gets brighter for you bless you her 'lovelies' infuriate me too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't be sorry not one bit! Your calling it as you see it it's infuriating and making a mockery out of people who actually struggle like your sadly doing and I really hope it gets brighter for you bless you her 'lovelies' infuriate me too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
Thank you, sorry it wasnā€™t meant to turn into a pitty party for myself šŸ™ˆ just explaining how she has NO idea what it feel likes when sheā€™s pretending. I donā€™t see how her ā€˜fansā€™ donā€™t see right through her!

Really appreciate your reply tho xx

Reactions: 5
So she has to ask for gifts for the boys and has a go fund me page for people to donate towards a holidayā€¦ā€¦..yet can spend who knows how much on herself with multiple shein hauls, meals out, alcohol and takeawaysā€¦ā€¦itā€™s mentioned on here a matter of days ago ā€˜how about but your kids clothes etcā€™ low and behold sheā€™s buying the boys some clothes and taking the older one out.
such a shame she had to take parental advice from here šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøJust predicable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you, sorry it wasnā€™t meant to turn into a pitty party for myself šŸ™ˆ just explaining how she has NO idea what it feel likes when sheā€™s pretending. I donā€™t see how her ā€˜fansā€™ donā€™t see right through her!

Really appreciate your reply tho xx
Oh no I know i know what you meant I just have to wish people well in a way think it's just me šŸ˜‚ I'm not well myself it's horrible but I try get on with it best I can but yeah she really has no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Big hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It really grips my šŸ’© when she pulls out the mental health card šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬. No love, you are just a beggy,hypercondriac who knows how to play the system ā€¦ oh and by the way ā€¦ lose the bleeping fake welsh ā€œhiya loveliesā€ , itā€™s bloody embarrassing for us welshies and clean your teeth. You can manage to put make up on and do a clothes haul, fake eyelashes etc , it should be second nature to clean your bloody teeth if you can do all that .

Reactions: 12
That is one lazy, selfish, tit talking, bleeping idiot of a woman!
She always wanks on about ā€œbecause I have mental healthā€ yes darling, everyone has mental healthā€¦ if youā€™re babbling on about your so called ā€œdepression and anxietyā€ then that is mental health issues or poor mental health. Get it bleeping right!
Apart from the fact that I think she is making a mockery of those who genuinely suffer and battle every day, it really annoys me when she trots out that phrase!

And as for her struggling to parent, when does She actually parent? Those poor boys are at school/nursery, nannyā€™s, other nannyā€™s, with Ryan or sat in a car listening to their own mother tit talk about them šŸ˜”
Finally someone said it
I hate if whe people sag I've got mental health
Like obviously you have we all have
Some people's is good some people's are bad

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If someone mutes words on their account does that mean you can see your comment but noone else can? Because it's been 12 hours and I've not had my account attacked by her followers!!

Reactions: 1
If someone mutes words on their account does that mean you can see your comment but noone else can? Because it's been 12 hours and I've not had my account attacked by her followers!!
Hmm you can filter out certain words and then filter comments entirely unless you can mute comments I'm not sure

This beggar makes people with real MH problems look bad & makes a complete mockery of them. People that actually really battle everyday.
Who the f*ck would pay nearly Ā£8 for a scrunchie too?!
She is the laziest woman & the way she speaks about her kids and how they are making her feel crap whilst they can hear her is disgusting - that will stick with those boys especially the older one for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes only you will be able to see the comment if you have used words that she has banned.

The thing is now sheā€™s has her little followers who tell her itā€™s okay the way she is with her kids and if you say otherwise you get Called a Karen or told you must not be a parent. They are making her think her behaviour is normal, sorry beggy itā€™s not. Your little boys are sat there whilst you run them down saying how bad they are and stuff, THEY ARE CHILDREN. All because you want to lay in bed all day and only go on tik tok to your lovelies at night for gifts and free crap! Get a grip, I know you read in here. Youā€™ll damage your kids keep fobbing them off to grandparents and then the rest of the time saying how bad they are infront of them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.