Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. it’s expensive to do these thing, but If she has hundreds to spend on clothes for herself, meals etc then she has absolutely no excuse not to be doing things with her kids.
The thing is some of these aren't arts and crafts can get a bumper pack of Amazon for £15 there's loads in there it swimming isn't expensive if you do it once in a blue moon I agree it is if say your going weekly there's no excuse for it like you say

Reactions: 5
She just can't be arsed she would rather sit on a live moaning about how hard her life is. Because she thinks this makes her relatable! Can't brush her teeth but dresses up full face of makeup and hair done!

Reactions: 9
The park is free! I know I need to get my little out in the fresh air to run her energy off. They are like dogs in that sense 😅 no kids like being couped up indoors all day. There's no excuse to sit there and do nothing with your kids, they're not little for long. I thought she had the termination to give the kids she has got the best life possible...

Reactions: 11
I understand that kids hunters age can be moaners don't get me wrong but she doesn't seem to do alot to distract him or burn off some energy. Logan's at school why can't she go to soft play or swimming or arts and grafts, the park, get all the toys out play with him. Make cakes....
My kids were the moaniest wee shits ever when they were that age 😂 I always found it so much easier to get out and about with them to distract them. We were skint as duck then as well, but we went on lots of walks, even just round the block, looking at birds, collecting sticks, had a wee play on the swings, popped into the shop for a treat - they were happy just to be doing something, it doesn't have to cost a fortune.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly I got 3 boys and never had alot of money to do extravagant things but I've always tried my best to do what I can. Sometimes the best things come for free! Yesterday we went on a dog walk and collected all different leaves and flowers. We came home sat them down with their leaves and some glue... They loved it and were so proud of the masterpiece

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she posts about her own ‘Merch’ on insta shouldn’t she #ad it? I’m sure I’ve seen others do it before 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I understand being a mum is hard at times we have all been there but she is already counting down the days til they go to nannies. Maybe it's coz I don't have that my kids are at school or with me

Reactions: 3
I understand being a mum is hard at times we have all been there but she is already counting down the days til they go to nannies. Maybe it's coz I don't have that my kids are at school or with me
I hate how she sits there and talks tit about her kids right in front of them, she massively underestimates how much young children understand, you can see it in his face. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays up more because he feels like whatever he does she's not happy with. Poor kid

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank duck she had that abortion. She shouldn't have kids. Sounds bleeping harsh but she has so much time to herself when they are at school nursery as she doesn't work! And now can't cope on day bleeping 1 of half term. Cant wait till they go to their grandparents. duck off and parent properly you bleep. Sorry but she really bleeping makes me angry!! Selfish witch

Reactions: 25
I hate how she sits there and talks tit about her kids right in front of them, she massively underestimates how much young children understand, you can see it in his face. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays up more because he feels like whatever he does she's not happy with. Poor kid
She says she finds parenting hard - so do I sometimes, but I don't go on social media and call my kids names for the world to hear. And definitely not in front of their faces 🙄 I do admit to giving them the finger once in a while behind their backs, but I'm pretty sure they do the same to me 😂😂 I am lucky enough that I work early mornings, husband gets youngest out to school before he goes to work, eldest works so deals with himself now. I am home for 10 so I get the whole day to myself to get tit done in the house and to have some "me" time. I treasured the school holidays, especially when they were younger cos I got to spend the whole day with them. Yes, they could be irritating, yes I shouted sometimes (a lot of times 😉) but now they are older and have better social lives than me and are always out and about, I miss those days. She should be enjoying her boys while they are young 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank duck she had that abortion. She shouldn't have kids. Sounds bleeping harsh but she has so much time to herself when they are at school nursery as she doesn't work! And now can't cope on day bleeping 1 of half term. Cant wait till they go to their grandparents. duck off and parent properly you bleep. Sorry but she really bleeping makes me angry!! Selfish witch
She literally quoted that abortion bit in her recent video 🤣🤣 hi jo 👋

No ones mocking you jo for needing extra help but you take the biscuit say you cant cope with parenting yet your constantly out for meals doing stuff for ryan or YOURSELF sorry don't quite wash with me love your family are not there to bring your children up how are you going to learn to cope if you dont start having them more with you? What if grandparents are on holiday? Or want to live their lives suck it up and deal with it i am not saying dont let them stay over once a week but you hardly have them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her newest video lol she's definitely been reading this thread and she's so dramatic🙄😂 we know she's made it clear she cant cope but as I said previously, to sit infront of your child and call him a demon child and let him know how he's a night mare and have a witch and a moan about him while he sits there visibly upset - doesn't sit right with me. By all means have a moan to your "support system" or whoever you want, as most parents would, but don't drag that poor boy down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her newest video lol she's definitely been reading this thread and she's so dramatic🙄😂 we know she's made it clear she cant cope but as I said previously, to sit infront of your child and call him a demon child and let him know how he's a night mare and have a witch and a moan about him while he sits there visibly upset - doesn't sit right with me. By all means have a moan to your "support system" or whoever you want, as most parents would, but don't drag that poor boy down.
Honestly saying this now i think as the kids get older if she carries on there want to stay with jos or ryans mum especially if they are there most of the time imagine your mum doing that infront of your child

Reactions: 2
So she's saying that people who moaned at her reasons for having the abortion are the ones now saying thank duck she didn't have it so she was right all along. No I think u will find people got pissed off at the way it happened that she joked about it happening wasn't more careful and fell pregnant because she was careless!

Reactions: 5
So she's saying that people who moaned at her reasons for having the abortion are the ones now saying thank duck she didn't have it so she was right all along. No I think u will find people got pissed off at the way it happened that she joked about it happening wasn't more careful and fell pregnant because she was careless!
On the holiday didnt she even say about followers picking names for the baby or looking after it or somthing i remember her mentioning somthing to do with the ‘baby’ if she did fall pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Beggy has definitely been reading this thread, literally quoted what was said 😂 what would jo do without grandparents having them, she would have to do what most of us do and that is cope. Parents deserve a break totally agree but they are your kids! I’ve said before she said ages ago her mom has health issues, if her son is as “naughty” as she says why’s she relying on her every week to have them, not fair is it really.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.