Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIZZLEg

So we all know Jo is reading this, so here is a direct message for her.

I have read all of these posts and reserved judgement because we all go through things and cope with them in different ways. Sometimes even acting out to get the attention we crave. This is life and as adults it is something we all have to deal with, but we don't spready is around on SM and try to call it empowerment.

I have now unfollowed you, Jo, on all your Social Media. not because of your lies and your inability to remember the lies you tell, but because you thought it was ok to call out your followers for not 'spreading the love' and following all the small business you claim to love.

Is this a deal you have with them that you either earn commission or freebies if they increase their followers and sales or did you actually buy from these people and are giving them a shout of for a great product or service because I would be interested to see what you bought from them and your review.

I for one was not interested in following these small business, not because of them, but because their products and services we not of interest to me and I'm not interesting in filling up my news feed with things I do not care about.

You had no right to point out to your followers that you were 'watching' them and keeping track. You even went so far as to pointing out that out of 4000 views only 20 people went on to click and follow.

And the sarcasm and condescending tone in your voice was unnecessary.

For somebody who wanted to spread love, support and positivity to all 'her lovelies' should perhaps go and and read theirs definition because it has been lost in translation. By the way, you can google this, no effort required.
Has she deleted this video I can't see it on tik tok?

My eldest two kids dad doesn’t see them, didn’t pay for a long time and quite frankly frigging crap. No way on earth would I go social media and air my dirty laundry like she does. This is her sons life, her son who doesn’t see his dad, and her son who will be old enough to have tik tok soon. Most of her videos are for sympathy and that’s a fact. Don’t put your kids all over bloody tik tok then moan about it!!
You’re absolutely right, it’s the lad who is suffering throughout all of this. He’ll see his mums tiktoks one day and probably these threads too.
Jo didn't fucking have to release her name? She didn't have to? Nobody made her? She could've taken the moral high road but she decided not to? How is it Birchs fault Jo can't be a mature adult and control the situation? Nobody made Jo escalate it to a doxxing level. She chose to.
No absolutely she was completely wrong to tell anyone this woman’s name. It’s disgusting she did. And the responsible thing to do would put a video up telling people not to look up this woman or harass her. I just don’t think anything would’ve escalated to what is has now if birch had gone about things privately. It solved nothing going online about it, it blew it up even further. Someone has to be the bigger person in this.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s going to make money out of the merch?!? The products have been made by small businesses who will be posting items out etc but what does jo get a cut of what is sold 🤷🏻‍♀️

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
She is actually doing something bwith the little one!! She's taking him swimming. However two of the three costumes aren't suitable. Especially the first knicker picker one. 🤢🤢🤢

Rach88

VIP Member
Apparently we now all think her ex who she called a sperm donor will get a go fund me made for him to raise money for him to go to court to see his son. 😂 stop I cannot breath, how can she talk about go fund mes when she has one for holiday spends 😂😂😂
Stopppp it

I’m really confused about their family setup. I havent watched her videos for that long so I don’t fully know her situation. Is Ryan the dad of her children? And if he is the kids dad and they are a couple, why does he not live there ?

Issy_O

She's just said they get the most of it because they do all of the work. But they don't get most of it. It's 50/50 on profit and then cost of materials. That isn't most of it. It should be done cost of materials and then say 30/70 on profits. THEN they get more.

As a small time crafter that's just really got my gears going. They are making the same amount of money she is, for her bringing them traffic/custom. It's not them making more. At all.
Not to defend her but i think it's after materials etc right just the profit is split in half so their materials and stuff is covered? but i still agree it shouldn't be 50/50 i might have not understood tho

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her Instagram post after the swimming session? It's a lovely photo if how proud she is with her son... But her teeth look black 😬