Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on her lives every night at like 11pm, then she read in here what we said about him living there whilst she’s claiming and Ryan now disappears and pops up on her lives a few nights a week only now to make it look legit 😂
If she declared him living there she wouldn't be too worse off. Even with him working. She'll be fucked if benefits find out though.

If she declared him living there she wouldn't be too worse off. Even with him working. She'll be fucked if benefits find out though.
No she wouldn't I'm not saying it's right or ok to financially rely on someone but it's the way the crappy system works if your partner lives with you and earns over a certain amount dwp expect you to live of that it's wrong but it's how it is and thats what millions of people up and down the country do without fiddling the system

No she wouldn't I'm not saying it's right or ok to financially rely on someone but it's the way the crappy system works if your partner lives with you and earns over a certain amount dwp expect you to live of that it's wrong but it's how it is and thats what millions of people up and down the country do without fiddling the system
This is right, if your partner is working full time you don’t get the help like you do if claiming single. At the moment she probably gets around £1500 a month in benefits including rent. So this way she gets all her rent paid, money to live off plus Ryan’s full wage. If she said he lives there they will take money off her cos of his wage.

This is right, if your partner is working full time you don’t get the help like you do if claiming single. At the moment she probably gets around £1500 a month in benefits including rent. So this way she gets all her rent paid, money to live off plus Ryan’s full wage. If she said he lives there they will take money off her cos of his wage.
That's wrong especially with Ryan's wage on top I'm a single household and I don't even get close to that pm

Reactions: 1
That's wrong especially with Ryan's wage on top I'm a single household and I don't even get close to that pm
Tbh in Essex that’s probably about right I’m single and get £1200 for 2 kids and rent + benefits 🤷🏼‍♀️

And she makes money off tik tok, now her overpriced merch too, not doing too badly! Needs reporting, she’s making a mockery out of a lot of things!

Reactions: 1
If I had gone out for dinner ( I never do because I am genuinely aggrophobic and have severe anxiety) and had a panic attack I wouldn't be coming home to get changed and then go back... Not a chance. I would be so emotionally drained I would be getting my PJs on curled up on the sofa. It's all for attention
This 🙌🏼 The surge in adrenaline caused by panic attacks leaves you absolutely shattered, I get so drained that I literally collapse afterwards !

Now she is been given free false nails and is promoting them on her page …. She makes my blood boil with her stupid condescending Voice , she really thinks she is a celebrity and was telling her followers the other night not to vote for her to go to tokfest this year as she doesn’t like doing meet and greet ……. Yeah right!!! The stupid thing needs reporting to the relevant authorities
She’s DESPERATE to be invited to cock-fest !!!

Reactions: 3
So another day of no kids doesn't look like she did the school run either if she's not dressed. Who does she get running around after her? I have a day off work today and have spent it on the sofa with a headache after working all week. But I have still taken my daughter to school oh and then back out again after as she forget her lunch. She really makes my blood boil. Lazy bleeping witch. Using benefits system as a crutch to get tik tok famous whilst we all work for a living 😡😡

Reactions: 10
Tbh in Essex that’s probably about right I’m single and get £1200 for 2 kids and rent + benefits 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah true I'm up north so I forget how expensive it is down there but your single she's not she shouldn't be fiddling the system it's wrong

Reactions: 2
Where was Logan whilst she picked up Hunter?!
After school club probably, or farmed out to a family member as she is having a sick day.. chance would be a fine thing, no work no pay where I’m from, don’t have that luxury. You go in even if you’re head is hanging off.

Reactions: 2
No she said he was off school too so she must have left him home alone whilst she went to get him. Also hunter sounded pretty poorly in that video if he was like that in the morning why send him in. Things like that don't come on that quick he had an awful cough

So another day of no kids doesn't look like she did the school run either if she's not dressed. Who does she get running around after her? I have a day off work today and have spent it on the sofa with a headache after working all week. But I have still taken my daughter to school oh and then back out again after as she forget her lunch. She really makes my blood boil. Lazy bleeping witch. Using benefits system as a crutch to get tik tok famous whilst we all work for a living 😡😡
THIS! I wish I had enough free time to do anything
No she said he was off school too so she must have left him home alone whilst she went to get him. Also hunter sounded pretty poorly in that video if he was like that in the morning why send him in. Things like that don't come on that quick he had an awful cough
Not for sticking up for beggy but kids can get poorly really quickly. Sounds like croup too, can just come on suddenly. Saying that, She’s not working so she had absolutely no reason to put him in even if he wasn’t that bad in the morning though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her that she's 'never had a massage'? Because i don't most of the people i know haven't had massages because we can't afford it... i know she's talking about weight in it but honestly i also have friends and family struggling on benefits who are choosing between heating and eating... and she's not working eating out all the time and able to afford luxuries it really gives people on benefits needing help a bad rep.
She’s a c*** let’s be honest 😂

Reactions: 5
Can't bare the begging and trying to be influencer, for what? She should spend more time with her boys instead of filming, I liked her before she started begging it is so not a nice look, why beg to people you don't know, sad sad sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.