Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Issy_O

She's currently on live talking about how she left her job because she tried to commit suicide...

She's also saying her children used to speak greek but they stopped learning it like children stop learning languages in multi lingual homes, you mean you stopped putting in the effort to teach them.. really clutching onto this greek thing

ALSO she's going in June so taking her children out of school? Which you get a fine for

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
No she wouldn't I'm not saying it's right or ok to financially rely on someone but it's the way the shitty system works if your partner lives with you and earns over a certain amount dwp expect you to live of that it's wrong but it's how it is and thats what millions of people up and down the country do without fiddling the system
This is right, if your partner is working full time you don’t get the help like you do if claiming single. At the moment she probably gets around £1500 a month in benefits including rent. So this way she gets all her rent paid, money to live off plus Ryan’s full wage. If she said he lives there they will take money off her cos of his wage.

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Because she's a fucking lazy disgusting beast!

Those chicken pies looked rock hard, she could probably knock the plaque off her teeth with one of those! lol
Bloody filo every recipe
Must of bought too much or someone's told her it's slimming
I love Greek food but come on everything's pastry

What’s going on with her voice the now? The scissors thing 😐 I’m in no way a perfect parents but Jesus fuck, why on earth would you have scissors in reach. It wouldn’t surprise me if she just done it herself for a tiktok …

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
that’s still about £120 a month. Prob not declaring it. I agree that the scrunches look good quality but wouldn’t pay that price. Jewellery is just awful.
As for the body suit and bra. I just keep thinking of the boys friends and parents and what they must think/say. Absolutely nothing to do with her size, she’s posted videos in her underwear, that’s just embarrassing.
From what I remember from being in benefits, you can make £20 a week and not have to declare it. But that's was about 3 years ago so it might have changed.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
He was on her lives every night at like 11pm, then she read in here what we said about him living there whilst she’s claiming and Ryan now disappears and pops up on her lives a few nights a week only now to make it look legit 😂
If she declared him living there she wouldn't be too worse off. Even with him working. She'll be fucked if benefits find out though.

Rach88

VIP Member
Ugh! Clothes do not break a depressive episode 🙄🤦‍♀️ So disrespectful for people who genuinely suffer shes making it into a laughing stock for the clout makes me sick!
Your telling me that clothes don't do that damn I feel silly for getting dressed today mid depressive episode back into pjs I go x

Rach88

VIP Member
Couldn’t have put it better myself. I seen that and felt the exact same. Who does she actually think she is shaming her “lovelies” for not following someone in that condescending tone. If they wanted to follow them, then they would.
End of the day jo you cannot expect anything of anyone or you'll be left bitterly disappointed but let's face it whatever sales engagement followers etc will never be enough the attention seeking greed (greed for this shitty business) or you won't have many 'hi lovelies' soon will ya (, hopefully)

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Jo didn't fucking have to release her name? She didn't have to? Nobody made her? She could've taken the moral high road but she decided not to? How is it Birchs fault Jo can't be a mature adult and control the situation? Nobody made Jo escalate it to a doxxing level. She chose to.

This one is giving me the most jokes. If I ever fuck up im getting her to represent me 😆