Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fancied something sweet so made scones from scratch. I’m not depressed but even I couldn’t be arsed to do that !! She is suffering from depression apparantly and off work because if this. If she is still on sick pay ( maybe she’s not. I’m not an avid follower) I’d be furious if I was a co worker watching her
She left her job a few weeks ago now. Said it was unfair to her work colleagues for her to be off with no idea on when she would be well enough to return, so it would be for the best if she left work completely.

Make your own mind up on what her real motives were 🙃

Reactions: 3
She fancied something sweet so made scones from scratch. I’m not depressed but even I couldn’t be arsed to do that !! She is suffering from depression apparantly and off work because if this. If she is still on sick pay ( maybe she’s not. I’m not an avid follower) I’d be furious if I was a co worker watching her
Lol if I’m having a bad day I eat foods like crisps, chocolate, popcorn if I’m feeling adventurous, I don’t turn my kitchen into a bakery to make a few scones lmao! Each to their own but weirdddd! She deffo just didn’t want to work….

can we also just talk about how she shows off her mirrors with dirty fingerprints all over them, really gives me the ick

Reactions: 6
has she gained more weight I'm the same age would be mortified to be that big 🤢
[/
She does lie a lot you're right but her being fat has nothing to do with her lies 😂 I'd rather be friends with a fat person then someone who lies and begs their way through life like she does.
I agree I have no problem with people calling her out on her crappy lies but the comments literally aimed at just her weight and nothing else are just body shaming. I think it’s unfair to mention weight when we are all hiding behind anonymous profiles

Reactions: 12
I know shein is known to be really cheap but I don’t understand where she gets all the money for the clothes. That box is about £100 worth. bleeping riles me up, I’m having to work overtime to make up for the increase in electricity bill I’m expecting, and she’s getting paid to sit on her bleeping arse.

Reactions: 9
I know shein is known to be really cheap but I don’t understand where she gets all the money for the clothes. That box is about £100 worth. bleeping riles me up, I’m having to work overtime to make up for the increase in electricity bill I’m expecting, and she’s getting paid to sit on her bleeping arse.
I thought that too, easy life sitting on her arse all those meals out, clothes, while we go to work to get half the stuff she gets…yet people still sit there bleeping complimenting her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Clearpay or klarna. Pay in installments x

she’s now asking on her Insta if anybody wants her to do a cook book 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's made like 6 random things, majority using pastry, just makes me dieeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it really annoying when she chops stuff and chicks stuff down like she thinks she’s a TV cook in her grubby kitchen !!

• Haha
So we all know Jo is reading this, so here is a direct message for her.

I have read all of these posts and reserved judgement because we all go through things and cope with them in different ways. Sometimes even acting out to get the attention we crave. This is life and as adults it is something we all have to deal with, but we don't spready is around on SM and try to call it empowerment.

I have now unfollowed you, Jo, on all your Social Media. not because of your lies and your inability to remember the lies you tell, but because you thought it was ok to call out your followers for not 'spreading the love' and following all the small business you claim to love.

Is this a deal you have with them that you either earn commission or freebies if they increase their followers and sales or did you actually buy from these people and are giving them a shout of for a great product or service because I would be interested to see what you bought from them and your review.

I for one was not interested in following these small business, not because of them, but because their products and services we not of interest to me and I'm not interesting in filling up my news feed with things I do not care about.

You had no right to point out to your followers that you were 'watching' them and keeping track. You even went so far as to pointing out that out of 4000 views only 20 people went on to click and follow.

And the sarcasm and condescending tone in your voice was unnecessary.

For somebody who wanted to spread love, support and positivity to all 'her lovelies' should perhaps go and and read theirs definition because it has been lost in translation. By the way, you can google this, no effort required.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I have read all of these posts and reserved judgement because we all go through things and cope with them in different ways. Sometimes even acting out to get the attention we crave. This is life and as adults it is something we all have to deal with, but we don't spready is around on SM and try to call it empowerment.

I have now unfollowed you, Jo, on all your Social Media. not because of your lies and your inability to remember the lies you tell, but because you thought it was ok to call out your followers for not 'spreading the love' and following all the small business you claim to love.

Is this a deal you have with them that you either earn commission or freebies if they increase their followers and sales or did you actually buy from these people and are giving them a shout of for a great product or service because I would be interested to see what you bought from them and your review.

I for one was not interested in following these small business, not because of them, but because their products and services we not of interest to me and I'm not interesting in filling up my news feed with things I do not care about.

You had no right to point out to your followers that you were 'watching' them and keeping track. You even went so far as to pointing out that out of 4000 views only 20 people went on to click and follow.

For somebody who wanted to spread love, support and positivity to all 'her lovelies' should perhaps go and and read theirs definition because it has been lost in translation. By the way, you can google this, no effort required.
PS Get a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Couldn’t have put it better myself. I seen that and felt the exact same. Who does she actually think she is shaming her “lovelies” for not following someone in that condescending tone. If they wanted to follow them, then they would.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. I seen that and felt the exact same. Who does she actually think she is shaming her “lovelies” for not following someone in that condescending tone. If they wanted to follow them, then they would.
End of the day jo you cannot expect anything of anyone or you'll be left bitterly disappointed but let's face it whatever sales engagement followers etc will never be enough the attention seeking greed (greed for this crappy business) or you won't have many 'hi lovelies' soon will ya (, hopefully)

She has money because her partner doesn't live with her when we all know he does so she gets full benefits. Plus tiktok gifts that she cashing in & now her odd merch stuff.

Reactions: 3

Has she deleted this video I can't see it on tik tok?

Well said, she annoyed me with that video about spreading love and it’s not up to her to tell people who they should follow just because she wants want….freebies/discount. Thank you for saying this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.