Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Just watched the latest video, "my page, my rules" ffs why is it if you have a different opinion to everyone else your now a "Karen", or youre "tearing women down" we dont do that on my page, no we dont arse lickers only on this page, you fucking disgusting beg! I literally prey for the day TikTok Tok falls out of favour because the likes of Jo, yaz and eden and all the other free loading dickheads will have to survive like the rest of us in the real world! Fucking drives me insane all the creators doing massive clothes hauls when the average person is worrying about how to pay the fucking electric bill! Sorry went off on one then, that's how much they wind me up the pricks!

Reactions: 11

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
If he says he is hungry at school and tells them he had no tea or breakfast they would 💯 contact her I know this because my youngest went to school one morning said he had nothing to eat, they gave him some rice crispies and called me about it. Oh just for the record he had toast, yogurt and a banana that morning the little shit! 😂

• Haha

spillthetea33

Lmao ‘going for a meal with in-laws so I won’t video they don’t get that this is what I do now’ neither do we hun not really a job is it 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
This woman actually offends me how much of an attention seeking lying drip she is and how mortifyingly embarrassing her videos are. I think I need to block her for the sake of my mental health but the hate watch is too addictive 😔

Tenner says she had a few too many drinks and got wine emotional and felt the need to literally broadcast it for the world because she was craving even more attention. Like any of her brain dead weirdo followers actually care. This is car crash watching and I can't pull myself away!

• Heart

CinderRuckingFella

Why is she taking pictures of herself crying? Ffs, surely the last thing you’d be doing in the middle of a mental health crisis/breakdown/depressive episode is thinking about what a great photo op that is?!?
She really fucks me off, I’ve suffered from bouts of crippling depression and know that people deal/suffer with mental health problems differently but I find her so hard to believe/relate to. She just comes across as such an attention seeking prick of a woman! Ugh

• Heart

teaqween

Chatty Member
I honestly think she believes she is relatable, but I don’t know how many people her age can relate to her when it comes to her clear incapability to care for a toddler. 2/3 year olds are arses but that’s because they are sponges and attempting to learn what’s right from wrong. She’s not teaching that, she isn’t teaching emotional regulation 1. Because she has none herself and 2. Because she’s rather use his “tantrums” as content in order to make money off her kids. Her followers are young and most are not parents she is setting incredibly unrealistic expectations for those following her that they shouldn’t need to raise their kids if they’re ill. I was bed bound my entire 3rd trimester while also having an under 1 year old, I made the effort every day to wake up dress him (rarely dressed myself) and to get down to floor and play with him until I physically couldn’t anymore, my parents did not have my child one night a week or whatever her parents have hers my child was still my responsibility whether I was ill or not. 🙄 I have such a hate for lazy parents (more so because I’m young and I get told I’m lazy just for having kids young) care for your kids turn your fucking phone off, get off live while your kids are home and spend the quality time your able to spend with your partner with your poor kids

• Heart

ceres457

And the fact she said she knew she’d get back lash but was soo proud of herself for “not backing down” 🤢 you didn’t feed your own child. You refused to meet one of his basic needs as his mother. In the name of being stubborn?! Ffs this woman…

This woman is ALWAYS poorly it must be the 24/7 mouth breathing that does it, constantly sucking in gusts of germs with every breath

The fucking smug look she gives talking about how Ryan put her nails on for her so she'd "stop hurting herself" from biting her nails. My fingers bleed all the time from biting the nails right down and Its never crossed my mind that it's self harm this woman will grab onto ANYTHING for a sniff of attention

This also poses the question, what is wrong with Ryan

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I would feel like cruellest mother ever knowing my child was going to school having not eating since I’m guessing lunchtime yesterday, so he has basically had to wait a whole 24 hours for a meal. She’s really not funny, she’s disgusting. She is pure greedy, she’s shown many times of her having nice stuff to eat and her kids get crap!

spillthetea33

The sad pink music while she cooks the mushroom soup as if she never does anything for herself…BITCH PLEASE you get more time to yourself than most parents!!

Wowwww.

Does either of these interested parties, the one on here and the one on tiktok not think it might be best to take a step back from the Internet, stop airing this out all so publicly and think of the children involved and other family members? This is all a bit crass really.

I'm not in any way involved, just a Jo lurker on here and tiktok but does seem to have a got a bit out of hand. I don't know what Jo has said about her private life but this Birch Family person didn't have to start commenting on here and poking at Jo to make her react, that's just as bad as doxxing imo.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok. She's crying saying she had a panic attack at lake side cos she felt exposed in what she was wearing so they came home and now Ryan's ringing around for somewhere else to go

How did she expect to feel when she went out in a see through corset fml

SIZZLEg

I really don't believe it when they say oh everyone asked where my wish list was so I put it back up. Stop lying! And just admit your a begger!

It’s beings like her that give proper MH suffers a bad name , Jo if you are reading this and you probably are…. There is a war going on between Russia and Ukraine… innocent people and children are dying…people are fighting for their country , no military training ,they are just defending their mother land ……. Do you really think you are so important at this moment in time… wind your neck in …. Stop your pity party and show some empathy for these poor people and their beautiful country and thank your lucky stars it’s not in our country!!!!! Stupid bitch !

Seen her video this morning and just felt like punching her face in ….. the old poor me… with under currents of buy my merch and I will feel happy again going on! Her mental health has plummeted as she has been on such high what with her new merch going live and now today she is having a real down day ! Get a grip….. you are two bit beggy benefit fraudster …. Who is better off having everything paid for her .I.e. rent,council tax, etc …than going out to work and I know depression/anxiety is a hidden disability , I also suffer from it and am on medication but I still go to work , have had a nervous breakdown and heart attack but still work 40+ hours

• Heart
The paperwork is irrelevant. As previous posters have said, jo gave birchfamilies full name, including middle names. There’s literally thousands of people with the surname birch on Facebook, jo said herself she’s blocked them on socials so there’s no way without having her full name that anyone could figure it out …she’s a dick and all her little followers are just as bad for thinking what she’s done is ok. We’re discussing our opinions of her on a gossip site - if it’s not for you then piss off back to tiktok and sook up her arse. I’ll even give you a straw.

• Haha

spillthetea33

I’ve commented, that’s too much he’s 9 yes but he’s still a child!! Would she want leftovers? I mean probably state of her 😂 but what a shit mum no toast no cereal because of something that happened the day before, fuck off

Oh and she’s only making herself look shit because I work in education and if a kid says they haven’t had breakfast as mum refused to give them it or was offered cold dinner from night before…it would probably be logged!!

Queenie75

I am so sick of this woman with her fake i'm depressed videos then the next minute she's all happy and poseing for outfits then saying u have no confidence I have no confidence u seem to have plenty of it when your doing your stupid poses for the camera. She's so full of shit it's unbelievable

• Heart

Smayy

Chatty Member
Why does she make living in Greece a whole personality trait 🙄 you left when you were 12 love... You're nearly 30. You've literally lived in England longer 😂

Reactions: 10