Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Yeah, I mean when I'm depressed I don't prioritise oral hygiene, its bottom of the list. I prioritise eating whatever is in reach that I don't have to cook, and consuming my comfort TV shows.

Almost definitely would never get my nails done, or do IG polls about which cuisine I should cook. I certainly don't fucking film myself.

She's very tedious & anyone that actually believes her needs more therapy than she does. She's just learnt that the "ooh I'm sad :(" shtick brings Wishlist/Merch purchases, and the "oh head up queen, your crown is falling" bullshittery that she gobbles up like its a greasy takeaway & she's just had a busy day of not looking after her own kids.

Reactions: 11

Onceupatime

VIP Member
JO ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL!!!!!
sorry but if you genuinely suffer poor mental health……not just ‘mental health’ as everyone has that but if you have poor mental health then you are a disgrace!
your TikTok pity party about doing lives!!! Fuck my life. You’re getting overwhelmed about doing lives what about those who GENUINELY have poor mental health issues who have to psych themselves up to ACTUALLY go to work and manage to do so then here you are trying to force a tear out about lives. Your lives are shit as all you try to is make people believe your shit, your kids are poorly behaved so why not concentrate on setting them boundaries. Shein haul and shein haul paid for by tax payers let’s face it, why not try to build yourself up to return to work.
As for your piss poor sling for a sore muscle, fucking he’ll, firstly it was wrong so wouldn’t have given the correct support secondly it was all for attention and it seems ok now doesn’t it.
everything you is for attention and jute frankly what a pathetic way to live a life!!

• Heart

Issy_O

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her that she's 'never had a massage'? Because i don't most of the people i know haven't had massages because we can't afford it... i know she's talking about weight in it but honestly i also have friends and family struggling on benefits who are choosing between heating and eating... and she's not working eating out all the time and able to afford luxuries it really gives people on benefits needing help a bad rep.

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
My eldest two kids dad doesn’t see them, didn’t pay for a long time and quite frankly frigging crap. No way on earth would I go social media and air my dirty laundry like she does. This is her sons life, her son who doesn’t see his dad, and her son who will be old enough to have tik tok soon. Most of her videos are for sympathy and that’s a fact. Don’t put your kids all over bloody tik tok then moan about it!!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Jo is dangerous 🤣🤣

Guuuuys come on for God sake this thread has turned into fairy land.

And this new member came up with the title 🙆🏻‍♀️
Clearly you are one of her minions who will be buying her overpriced shit scrunchies and spending £7.99 on a packet of Cheetos for her to stuff her face with off her wishlist 🙄

People have had to move house on social media because of their address being leaked and getting hate shit and nuisance calls, takeaways and whatever else. This isn’t a joke, so don’t make it like it is one.

Last edited:

Smayy

Chatty Member
I've never heard anyone put so much emphasis on wanting to murder their child, Jeeez. Alright you might make it as a passing jokey comment but saying she was "mentally writing his eulogy" fucking hell.

• Sick

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Jo must’ve known that somehow what she writes online would be seen by Logan’s dad, along the grapevine or whatever, she’s not a child she’s a grown woman who knows how the internet is. She should’ve kept Logan’s private business about his dad off her tik tok. Yes he was her ex, but this is her sons private life.

Mamazeeta

her latest tiktok

does anyone else think its become a personality trait for online mums ie on tiktok instagram etc to almost come across as hating their children?

as in you either have them swearing at them calling them names like a’’’’’’’e or somthing else genuinely cant tell if its to be funny quirky or somehow seem relatable but its just so over the top a celebraty wrap for not murdering your child what in the world? 🤣 just cant get my head around it yes children push limits its what they do but i see it so much on social media am i missing somthing ? Is it werid that i dont call child names or swear at them? Ive never muttered to them under my breathe but if we question it we get called the perfect parent brigade or i am told oh your child must be young then wait till hes older like no hes 7 and ive never called him a little sh’t head or a’’’’ole just me? Ok rant over 🤣🤣
Honestly I’d report her to SS if I knew her details etc as realistically the way she fantasises about murdering her kids all day every day is very worrying, or how she bites her kids to teach them a lesson, or starves them because they didn’t want their tea the night before…..none of it sits comfortably with me

VIP Member
why on earth would she put a towel on a piss soaked bed and sleep in it instead of sleeping on the sofa ? :rolleyes:
Because she's a fucking lazy disgusting beast!

Those chicken pies looked rock hard, she could probably knock the plaque off her teeth with one of those! lol

• Haha
The park is free! I know I need to get my little out in the fresh air to run her energy off. They are like dogs in that sense 😅 no kids like being couped up indoors all day. There's no excuse to sit there and do nothing with your kids, they're not little for long. I thought she had the termination to give the kids she has got the best life possible...

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I've commented a couple of times but none of her fans are picking up on it. Which is really annoying me. How can you be unfiltered when you filter your comments to not hear bad things.

spillthetea33

Has anyone seen her latest tik tok. She's crying saying she had a panic attack at lake side cos she felt exposed in what she was wearing so they came home and now Ryan's ringing around for somewhere else to go

How did she expect to feel when she went out in a see through corset fml
Just saw that, I wanted to feel sorry for her but I find her so annoying, as if you would wear that to dinner surely it’s for the bedroom lol plus filming crying I just don’t get it like you have to proof you’ve had panic attack surely that would be the last thing you would want to do and I suffer with anxiety myself posting myself crying online would fucking give me anxiety 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

ginge2804

VIP Member
I’m still thinking about this today 🤣 how can you be so proud for ‘not backing down’
No, you mean your proud that your asserted your dominance on a 9 year old.

She seems a really controlling toxic parent; the kind that them kids will be glad to be shot of when they’re older

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Oaft.... I get the not making another dinner when he refused to eat . Mine are fussy wee fuckers, so I always make something they like. I don't eat meat, their dad does, combine this with fussy kids, it sometimes means I'm making 4 different things. It's annoying, it's time consuming, but it's my fault for pandering to the kids when they were younger, their palate is limited but slowly getting better as they get older. So that was all a roundabout way of saying, if one of mine refuses to eat what is made, I say fine, but I'm not making anything else. If you are hungry later, there's cereal or toast. I certainly would not serve them up the previous night dinner for breakfast... Ever. And definitely wouldn't be boasting about it as though I was parent of the year for sending my son to school hungry!

• Heart
She makes such a point about how important mental health is. And I absolutely agree, it is. But perhaps she should stop and think about the damage to her child’s mental health she’s doing. I don’t get where this new culture of being arseholes and just downright horrible to our children came from. Just stop! No wonder he’s throwing chairs if he’s treated that way.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
When I make dinner I always make sure there's a food they will always eat with it. If they don't fancy dinner or don't want it, they know that the next meal will be breakfast. They always have a choice of desert aswel like fruit or yogurt etc. I would never then offer their cold dinner for breakfast. That's not teaching him anything. Just a massive power struggle, the absolute idiot

Issy_O

Girl is wondering why her kids are misbehaving whilst she shoves an ipad in their face in the morning... I struggle to feel sorry for parents that are having issues in the mornings when ipads are allowed.
I'm not a 'my kids don't go on ipads' mum but there's a time and a place and it's not in the morning.
Maybe... if you taught your kids that the morning isn't for electronics, get ready, play with toys read a book etc but never electronics in the morning.
PLUS her youngest kid is talking to her in the background and she's just blanking him

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
If anything I fill my child up with food before bed. I use to be sent to bed hungry and its a horrible feeling. I promised myself I would never ever let my child be hungry. She has abused her child emotionally and neglected him and she is proud of that. Disgusting human!
j actually cried when I saw what she said about her child. I was adopted because my real parents didn't looks after me and my heart breaks for her little boy going to school hungry she needs to get her shit together and kiin after her kids properly baffles me why the social services don't get involved