Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she said they met on plenty of fish dating website. And they were on and off for a bit and then got pregnant with the little one. I wonder if the older ones dad is involved or helps out financially
The oldest dad isn't Allowed all contact was stopped by her. The dad cant even contact to see how the oldest is doing or say happy birthday to him. Last time he tried to send something it got thrown in the bin but does pay towards the child every month though

Reactions: 1

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I want to know what you said 😂
Ill screenshot it if it's still there.

I know we already spoke about that vid but the fact her boys said they didn't want to go out and she made them still get to me they already had soft play booked later they didn't also want to go to the park the weather is also awful its not like it's sunny i hope this isn't a regular occurrence and she listens to them when they say they don't want to do something
She only toik them because she's been reading here x

Rach88

VIP Member
Why does her youngest son go to nursery until 6pm? Did you see her video the other day? She had picked the elder kid up from school, said they had gone round to her mums and she just sat there doing nothing until 6pm when it was time to pick him up. My kids have all gone to nursery, until 3pm. I get the option to keep them there until 6pm is if you are working, but she doesn’t so why the need for him to be there so late?
She'll get 15 or 30 hours free can't remember which one it is because she's not working it's infuriating

View attachment 1040462
I saw the end of this tattoo and thought shit beggy has got herself in the paper but it's not, she got over her shit tattoo quickly
I wonder how much she was paid for that article….. exposure for more followers I spose…… she will be gifted free tattoo tokens now and utensils for her kitchen as well…after her baking session today….. looked like she was fine and dandy today

bottombanana

The live went from a “cook with me” to a “watch me have a chat and forget I was doing a cook with me”. She shouldn’t have had the other tik toker join - she forgot the point of the live after that. Started talking about BLW and a kid having his teeth pulled out because of dried fruit???

Rach88

VIP Member
This is right, if your partner is working full time you don’t get the help like you do if claiming single. At the moment she probably gets around £1500 a month in benefits including rent. So this way she gets all her rent paid, money to live off plus Ryan’s full wage. If she said he lives there they will take money off her cos of his wage.
That's wrong especially with Ryan's wage on top I'm a single household and I don't even get close to that pm

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
I was actually shown this by a Friend of mine. But yes yes I am I'm so glad that there is other people out there that can see what we see. Just got to wait for the video now to pop up on tiktok about this now
She's on live now ranting about him

SIZZLEg

Beggy bitch thanking people for sending her stuff from her wishlist. No shame whatsoever is there. Take take take. Pisses me off so much. Do u think she ever buys people things on their wishlist?

• Angry

Rach88

VIP Member
On her live she blames HER parents for the fizz!
Surely she should have raised this with them rather than being a complete and utter biatch on tik tok!
So many ppl are agreeing with her, I thought she had a good relationship with them?!?! I wonder if they have seen this video??

She really winds me the "duck" up!!! 😡
The saying Dont bite the hand that feeds you comes into play here 🤣

spillthetea33

Shes had her horrendous tattoo covered up. Wish I could afford 2 tattoos in the last month or so.
I just saw that and thought oh more money she’s a joke now splashing cash left right snd centre knowing full well we all know she doesn’t work 🙄

Eugh. That weird pout thing she does! ‘Do something for yourself’ 😂 you do enough for yourself jo. You’re making fucking mushroom soup, why the weird attempt at an inspirational video.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So she's saying that people who moaned at her reasons for having the abortion are the ones now saying thank fuck she didn't have it so she was right all along. No I think u will find people got pissed off at the way it happened that she joked about it happening wasn't more careful and fell pregnant because she was careless!
On the holiday didnt she even say about followers picking names for the baby or looking after it or somthing i remember her mentioning somthing to do with the ‘baby’ if she did fall pregnant

• Wow

Miserylovescompany

She'll get 15 or 30 hours free can't remember which one it is because she's not working it's infuriating
Yeah my little boy was supposed to go till six but I picked him up early but because it was the free hours they added them up and he went an extra morning a week so the books added up for them

Rach88

VIP Member
If someone mutes words on their account does that mean you can see your comment but noone else can? Because it's been 12 hours and I've not had my account attacked by her followers!!
Hmm you can filter out certain words and then filter comments entirely unless you can mute comments I'm not sure

She could never look after the first child always mummy and daddy had him. Then sits there and calls the first born dad a waste least he tried before she stopped all contact!! Nothing but lies.