Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
see one of her “lovelies” has responded with - @katieedwards39:Maybe you should do something with your life rather than bringing others down

😂😂😂
I saw that and thought awe you really thought you did something there I don't get people that reply with stuff like that 1 nowt to do with her 2 your just as bad for piling on to someone that just had an opinion which we are all allowed

Reactions: 1

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Are we supposed to feel sorry for her that she's 'never had a massage'? Because i don't most of the people i know haven't had massages because we can't afford it... i know she's talking about weight in it but honestly i also have friends and family struggling on benefits who are choosing between heating and eating... and she's not working eating out all the time and able to afford luxuries it really gives people on benefits needing help a bad rep.
Well said! I couldn't agree more!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I think she said they met on plenty of fish dating website. And they were on and off for a bit and then got pregnant with the little one. I wonder if the older ones dad is involved or helps out financially

teaqween

Chatty Member
She's currently on live talking about how she left her job because she tried to commit suicide...

She's also saying her children used to speak greek but they stopped learning it like children stop learning languages in multi lingual homes, you mean you stopped putting in the effort to teach them.. really clutching onto this greek thing

ALSO she's going in June so taking her children out of school? Which you get a fine for
Won’t Logan also be in year 6 so doing all the leaving stuff in June and his SATS?

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I suppose it's so everyone involved makes some kind of profit. But it's jokes. If you're getting more than one other business partner involved, you need to come up with better items to sell to counter act the cost of the item so you all make profit.

She'll probably come out with a scrunchie costing £10 for 2 🤣🤣

LiveForMe

If its fixed, which I can see it is, can we unfix it again???
If we keep doing it maybe she will give up 🤣🤣 or not.
She reads this to find out wat we r saying about her to flate her ego NOT to take it on board and perhaps actually try to change bits about herself like actually parenting the children.

NewMember212

Unfortunately neither of us are allowed to share the paper work due to reason as it did go to court not going to say it didn't. I'm not going to say much on the matter only when it was going through court I met Jo for the first time just me and her sat at a park bench I asked her did he ever hit you or hurt you in anyway way she told me no. That's all I'm going to say on the that matter. This was 8 years ago. I've came on here to have our say and that's what I've done. If we could contact her I would of gone straight to her but seeing as we are both blocked I've been shown this tattle life seen that she can see all messages so I've spoken out here.
She says her mum has always been the line of communication, why don't use go to her then?

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
She's posted a video saying she thinks his behaviour is funny?! Yes him getting access to scissors at 2 years old and cutting a bit of your hair is hilarious

Tablet88

The merch mental health video.
I can’t decide if she’s trying to make people feel sorry for her so they will buy her merch…

ClArt20138

I can never understand it when Mums say they went and slept in their kids bed...if my child wakes up in the night, I go into her room and settle her but she stays in her bed. And if she's wet it, I change the bed and then she goes back into her bed. On the rare occasion she has attempted to sleep in my bed, it is to be near me. If I tried to sneak out, she would be following me! I am also a little bit smaller than Jo and would not fit in my toddler's bed so how is she squeezing herself in there? So many questions.

mrsnoseybatch

I’ve been checking all day and no one has commented on it but I think showing your kids in the bath is odd and predatory especially not even attempting to cover him up 🤮😩
Yeah 100%. It's literally like parenting 101. Don't show pictures/videos of your kids in the bath to people online, its written right there in the handbook!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
£15 for one her mirrors……they look like cheap shit and to be fair something you could pick up in Poundland 🤦🏻‍♀️