Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
If someone mutes words on their account does that mean you can see your comment but noone else can? Because it's been 12 hours and I've not had my account attacked by her followers!!

Reactions: 1

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Ooh ooh ooh. Ive been in my local shop tonight and got a reduced pack of mince. Ooh shall I tell you all what ive done?
As per my above post, I’ve made a very tasty spag bol, I’ve frozen most of it for future meals at work. Anyone wanna know my recipe? No? Ok then!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So beggy definitely reads in here everyday, I said yesterday about her videos not helping people and low and behold she’s doing a “let’s brush our teeth together” one 😂😂

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
That's what I thought! I had seen it mentioned. I saw someone else mentioned that she doesn't make healthy meals so today she did a "healthy one". People on here saying she doesn't look depressed and shared their stories of what they are like when they are depressed. And she started to take pictures of herself crying.

Although on the "looking depressed" part I do think some of those comments are uncalled for. Each to their own. But I've been off work sick for months before. And I knew how to put on a happy face. It meant nothing though. Behind closed doors I still wanted to kill myself.

But it's pretty obvious isn't it? If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have even known about this site 🙈
I think the difference is we put on a fakr smile and keep quiet about our struggles. She talks about it non stop, almost rubbing it in our faces "look what goods the mental health card can get you". I don't doubt she has down days. But she's just a liar.

Last edited:

LiveForMe

I've seen a couple of lives (as I've scrolled through so she can't see me actively joining her live) and apparently some ppl have asked her where it is and she just said she took it down for now.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
And she makes money off tik tok, now her overpriced merch too, not doing too badly! Needs reporting, she’s making a mockery out of a lot of things!

Lilithcatharsis

I’ve been checking all day and no one has commented on it but I think showing your kids in the bath is odd and predatory especially not even attempting to cover him up 🤮😩
I'd be so upset as an adult knowing there is/was a video of me as a toddler on the internet

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Everyone always thinks ADHD and not is the child getting proper parenting does he have coping mechanisms does he feel safe does he have an outlet.
Him cutting hair isn't really an issue lots of kids cut their hair usually at school actually but the fact the child has access to them, a child climbing and more when she's asleep? Your child isn't of an age where you can sleep in and trust them to be safe on their own
I agree that a child cutting hair isn't a shock. However, I would be absolutely mortified and guilt-ridden if one of my kids had done that whilst I was asleep. I certainly wouldn't admit to it over social media.
I won't lie, there have been a couple of times where I haven't immediately heard my kids get up in a morning but it's taken me no longer than 5-10 minutes to acknowledge that they are up, they have never been in a position of danger that I know of, they usually play quietly in their bedroom until I get up.

Issy_O

I always see “go to court” you said go to court “again” just pointing out that I think it’s disgusting that men have to go to court to see their own children. Not commenting on the current situation but the whole system really isn’t fair for dads out there. Courts are so expensive, there is no legal aid for dads wanting to see their children anymore! (Unless it’s a very complex case and SS are involved.)
Yes because that's the world we live in, we don't know the dads actual side in this has he been trying every avenue to get regular contact etc, it's not about the dad or the mum it's about whats best for the child and if the people in the children's lives don't agree they go to court, If they went to court had an order and jo stopped contact she could be at risk of losing the child so yes if the dad who's only voice is currently through his gf wants regular contact with his child go to court.

also courts aren't expensive if you don't want them to be it's 220 for it to be heard, you can represent yourself or as it was said in the video if DV has actually taken place sometimes you can get help with even that

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Just when you thought she couldn't stoop any lower, using mental health to flog her shitty merch! Seen it all now, what an absolute scum bag! She should be ashamed of herself! My cousin committed suicide last year because of her severe anxiety and depression, and here's jo using it as a gimmick to shift cheap tat!

I thinks that's exactly what she's doing! She's lower than a fucking snakes belly!
So sorry for your loss 💜

• Heart