Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
that’s still about £120 a month. Prob not declaring it. I agree that the scrunches look good quality but wouldn’t pay that price. Jewellery is just awful.
As for the body suit and bra. I just keep thinking of the boys friends and parents and what they must think/say. Absolutely nothing to do with her size, she’s posted videos in her underwear, that’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 2

Gdinham

She lies a lot . Being fat can have problems on your physical health which may catch up when your older

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I’m going to duck for cover whilst saying this… Especially after her gunning for me last weekend. But I honestly do find the odd thing she says funny. Like the vid she did about the curvy queen needing to be rescued from the lanky bean pole (not necessarily the words used but the sentiment is there). Think we have all been there at some point! I also agree with the ‘night noise’ video.

Issy_O

I don’t get this women? She was live on tiktok the other night and said that her go fund me only got to £50 so she saw no point in withdrawing it! The go fund me thing shouldn’t of been a thing in the first place and then for her to say what she got wasn’t good enough for her to withdraw! When people ask questions on her live she’s rude and acts like she’s better then everyone else. She makes me angry

I am not a person to be hateful but that really made me angry. Like you have just made all them people who donated feel like it was nothing
I saw that she said anyone that donated to the Gofund was refunded? do we think that actually happened? say she didn't feel right withdrawing the gofundme money but had crisps and socks and books you can get in poundland on her amazon wish list doesn't make any sense

😂😂 I work full time and look after my kids when I’m not working. Not really sure how else can ‘do something with my life’ 😂
Haha the fact she’s saying for you to do something with your life when the person she’s trying to defend is a dole bum *french kiss* 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
She’s on live now and her teeth and massive underbite are giving me the rage! Sorry I can’t help it! 😂😂

Olive16

If he says he is hungry at school and tells them he had no tea or breakfast they would 💯 contact her I know this because my youngest went to school one morning said he had nothing to eat, they gave him some rice crispies and called me about it. Oh just for the record he had toast, yogurt and a banana that morning the little shit! 😂
My Little Darling did this to me once too... 🤣🤣 I was like... no... he definatly scoffed Chocolate Spread on Toast before school!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I dont understand moaning her kids are up at 6 I think that is standard for many parents.
Exactly Logan could entertain himself but she has a young boy who is a bit of a handful so don't expect a lay in... Oh except when they are at their grandparents 🤣

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
She’s just said on live that she only gets an average of £4 a day on the creator fund. That’s why she needs gifts etc as it’s not enough to live off

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I think the go fund me was originally to pay for her and the family to go to Greece as she couldn't afford it. Then when she was getting all the hate she changed it to be for the kids spending money

Her video today she said her chicken video ended up on black tik tok and that 'group of people' were saying her chicken was bland etc 🙈🙈🙈 she is so out of touch. Someone pulled her up on it and she said I personally don't see what your on about but if I offended you im sorry. Slippery slope there Jo
I came onto this thread to see if anyone had mentioned this! She is a disgrace

Reactions: 1

spillthetea33

Omg!!! How narcissistic is she?! “Every time I do a giveaway but even when I don’t do a giveaway…” she gets spam accounts 🤣🤣
Also, I’m totally agreeing with those who have been shamed for not following another person’s account. I only follow accounts I’m interested in. If I see a vid I like then I follow but will soon unfollow if I don’t like the rest of the content. She doesn’t have the influence to build someone else’s account up
Who does she think she is way she talks like she’s some big celebrity have a day off 😂

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So apparently you have wrote on here you are pregnant to stop getting hate off jo’s followers and you are chavvy? I cannot see this pregnant comment?

Ginge89

Chatty Member
She’s gone from a sling to being fine for days, swinging her arm about, moving it completely normally to suddenly it being so painful she needs to go to hospital, can’t move it at all etc etc, like when did this happen????

I get sciatica often (around once every two months) now it varies from being completely unable to move (it’s excruciatingly unbearable all the way to I just walk very slowly and with a limp, NEVER have I bothered the hospital, I always phone my GP, it’s a hassle but I’d rather they say to wait it out than waste hospital resources and my own time for nothing!
She’s so pathetic, this further proves she is literally the biggest attention seeker ever
Oh I feel you I’ve been nearly laid up for a week and just rung the GP didn’t even get an appointment and when I tell you the pain is excruciating 😭😭😭😭

NewMember212

She's not the only one with copies of the paper work we have it too. We just ain't as stupid as she is saying how she will put it all over tiktok, I mean that's fine you crack on jo if any names are mentioned from that paper work we are allowed to get her arrested. I know she is reading theses the amount of messages I was getting about her saying my full name, I was angry but like I said any crap that gets brought to my door then will be taken further. She clearly doesn't like the fact we have spoken out. Not going to lie my partner and her didn't have the best relationship she cheated he did was a stupid young thing they had but he has NEVER hit me or hurt me in anyway so yes I can sit here and say we'll actually the shit you have said about him is not him. I heard about her pregnancy comment. I mean what a stupid thing to say or weird for that matter. Sorry now I'm ranting haha just want our point across if she can then why can't we
Is what she said true though?, that she was out with her son and the dad was happily playing with another child and didn't bother to go and speak to her son or interact with him??

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I think she said he stays over on Sunday nights and someone picks him up Monday morning?

Anyway, she's just annoying 😅

I think she said he stays over on Sunday nights and someone picks him up Monday morning?

Anyway, she's just annoying