Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Or hear me out instead of go fund mes to pay for her kids holidays she does one to pay for therapy! Private therapist are usually in call and no waitlist and just entirely more helpful than NHS anyway
Whatttt! She has a go fund me for holidays ?? She has no fucking shame has she
I havnt had a holiday since 2018 Jo, you don't see me fucking begging for one

Reactions: 2

ginge2804

VIP Member
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she did last year. I'm sure she said something about Ryan taking extended time off work to look after her. She is clearly doing fine now he's back at work though...
Yeah Ryan took some kind of leave from work because she wasn’t safe to be on her own

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Came across her a few times! She comes across as well I dunno the right words for her yet 🤔🤔 just something not right!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
If was just me and my partner then I would of left her to crack on but it's not just us now I have a toddler and one on the way well apparently the one on the way is a lie 😒 just never thought she was stupid enough to put my full name out there. I'm glad she didn't do my partners but doesn't take long now for them to find out what it Is does it
Oh wow never knew u were pregnant as well thats digusting what if someone followed her who was a bit mad and came and attacked you never know tiktok is such a toxic app the lengths people go to is crazy i really would be careful gather evidance and report her say u feel ur safetys in danger as u just never know im so sorry shes done that just for u speaking up

ginge2804

VIP Member
This 👏👏 she said the other day he was driving a lorry. So he has his licence back and she said once he had that back he would move back in because he only took the other job whilst he couldn't drive and it was too far to commute so he moved out. She is so full of shit!
I thought she said they split up so he moved out, then they got back together but still wanted their own places so they could have time apart?

Smayy

Chatty Member
This woman is an absolute joke, claims she cant move her arm around, while making a video and moving her arm around, she's waiting for her dad to take her to A&E now, I hope she has to wait 7 hours to be seen!
I must admit, that video made me snort laugh when I saw it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MammaChar

I think this her way of trying to get some kind of extra money for him and to claim carers. When he’s on her tik toks he’s just sitting there quiet usually. And if he’s so terrible why’s she letting her parents have him so much when her mom has MS?
My point. It's just another way she won't have to look for work in the future

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Jo is dangerous 🤣🤣

Guuuuys come on for God sake this thread has turned into fairy land.

And this new member came up with the title 🙆🏻‍♀️

ploggy

Sorry but she gets on my tits. “Can you see my wishlist is it fixed?” Well clearly it is ya div or you wouldn’t be able to see it yourself😂

SIZZLEg

I thought she said they split up so he moved out, then they got back together but still wanted their own places so they could have time apart?
No it was because he lost his licence and he was a lorry driver so whilst he couldn't do that he worked elsewhere and she said it was too far for him to commute so he moved out whilst he was on a ban

SIZZLEg

That jewellery is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Also when someone asked how much she makes off social media she just answered by telling them the price of the jewellery?

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
You lot with believe a random women in here that you don’t know but won’t believe a word Jo says cause you don’t like her content lol? You have no clue about her life, stop acting like you do. “Birchfamily” could be a massive liar? She had to put DV reports in, but are you all saying that’s a lie? I personally wouldn’t be with a man who beat his ex gf. Stop pretending you all know stuff by watching TikTok’s
And you'll believe every word Jo says because you perhaps like her content?