Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Own up. Who’s the ex friend/godmother on here then 😂
I just had a look and if she is on about here it doesn’t say usernames in the corner?

Am far from chavvy Haha. Something about an Instagram wasn't it so I was told i only have one account and most definitely dont have nothing like that or even on my old Facebook account but nice to know she's stalking that account lol
Yeah she said it was on Instagram, she must be stalking you all over!

Reactions: 2

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Oh I wasn't expecting to see
Unfortunately neither of us are allowed to share the paper work due to reason as it did go to court not going to say it didn't. I'm not going to say much on the matter only when it was going through court I met Jo for the first time just me and her sat at a park bench I asked her did he ever hit you or hurt you in anyway way she told me no. That's all I'm going to say on the that matter. This was 8 years ago. I've came on here to have our say and that's what I've done. If we could contact her I would of gone straight to her but seeing as we are both blocked I've been shown this tattle life seen that she can see all messages so I've spoken out here.
Oh I wasn't expecting to see it. I'm just saying, Joni's a complusive liar and can't be trusted. So unless I saw it with my own eyes I don't believe a word of it. Xx

Chloe0212

Thank you no there wasn't has passed on that she has said it so thank you
It's ok, she definitely took it too far on her tiktoks, like just make an apology for saying your name, not go into details like she did. She said she wasn't allowed to mention the court stuff but basically did, because she said all about how he was told he could see his son for 6hrs in a church.
Now working with children I know that its a breech of court contracts to say that publicly unless you have permission.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She never used to know my full name though so she clearly been stalking an old Facebook account. She also mentioned she thought me and the dad split only way she would of gotten that is again through that account
That’s when she called you chavvy when she said you had split with him and said just me and my boy now or something along those lines 🙄

]

teaqween

Chatty Member
I’m really confused about their family setup. I havent watched her videos for that long so I don’t fully know her situation. Is Ryan the dad of her children? And if he is the kids dad and they are a couple, why does he not live there ?
I don’t think he’s the kids dad she said in a video she’s been with him so many years can’t remember the exact amount but it’s less than how old the youngest is. He may live away a day or so (or someone said she could be lying) in order to claim as a single claimant 🤷🏼‍♀️

ginge2804

VIP Member
Has she got her dates mixed up it hasn’t been 5 months since the termination has it? If it has that’s flown by 🤣

Oh turns out it has that’s gone really quick 🤣

• Haha
I’m really confused about their family setup. I havent watched her videos for that long so I don’t fully know her situation. Is Ryan the dad of her children? And if he is the kids dad and they are a couple, why does he not live there ?
Ryan is the dad of the youngest. They did break up and various times she's said different things about the living situation. Some on here believe she's claiming he doesn't live with them because obviously she will get more in benefits as a single parent. Which makes sense.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Really winding me up she is lucky not to actually experience mania and trust me she dosent want too ugh she's a twat
Absolutely. I bet it is a horrible experience and wouldn't want that for anyone!! 😪
Everything about her is just wrong lol

Last edited:
See Jo, you doxing details has now turned into harassment being aimed at Birchfamily! Be real careful with stuff like that because harassment as a result of doxing can land you in a huge mess!!

P.s Birchfamily I did screen record the video she deleted if you need it!
Oh thank you! Yes please would like to keep everything together. Just a shame all I did was say our truth of I wasn't shown her tiktoks then shown this page u wouldn't of been here

Rach88

VIP Member
Did anyone else see those rank looking brownies and she's doing a cook a long live at 4 stop ittt 😭😭😭😭

• Haha