Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where was Logan whilst she picked up Hunter?!
After school club probably, or farmed out to a family member as she is having a sick day.. chance would be a fine thing, no work no pay where I’m from, don’t have that luxury. You go in even if you’re head is hanging off.

Reactions: 2

NewMember212

Agreed. Considering I've had messages telling me my unborn baby is going ti get taken away from me! All from last night due to her saying my full name! I think I have a right to take it further and take it to the police! Take the piss out of me as much as you like but do not bring up my kids!
Your saying she's a liar, but Where's your proof that your getting hate messages? You could easily just be saying that. Just saying 🤷‍♀️

Rach88

VIP Member
Hey 😊 it's annoying because the mental health service is shit and failing so many people! They are so stretched as it is without people like her making a mockery of the actual reality of what it is to struggle daily just to stay alive. 🤬

Stay strong, sending love 💜
It is isn't it especially for us were misunderstood even by mh teams and I know so frustrating seeing it made into a trend boy I wish it was

Wow, you ladies are amazing!

it’s infuriating that people like jo manage to sponge like that. She’s been perfectly clear in saying he was living there until he had to move out to work elsewhere for the time being. I hope she’s going to update her universal claim to say when he does move in and his wages are taken into account. The fact that she can afford to go to the laundrette/for dinner/cinema/lunch/breakfast out, then has the cheek to ask people to pay for her holiday and buy her things is just laughable. I wonder if anyone has actually reported her to HMRC😂
Aww thank you! And isn't it I just think it's downright disgusting and will she heck she knows how to play the system infuriating but like they say it always catches up in the end d

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220204_210906.jpg

I saw the end of this tattoo and thought shit beggy has got herself in the paper but it's not, she got over her shit tattoo quickly

lalalulah

her instagram story saying she’s gonna do a cooking video , she’s never cooked a meal in her life from what i’ve seen , i actually feel sorry for
her kids the half arsed dinners she makes. every video it’s like “it’s not gonna be anything massive or healthy”… it never is. saying it’s the best she’s made them in a long time and it was just random crap on a plate. what is she doing on the days logan’s at school and hunters at nursery ?! why can’t she do the washing then???

The amazing thing about the truth is you don't need to try and remember it! It comes naturally. Birch only came on here because Jo had talked about her partner and his (non) relationship with his child. She has come on to defend them. I don't see why that's a bad thing? Doxing peoples details is a low blow especially since there's a lot of cult style followers on tiktok.

Also, this thread is similar to nearly every other thread regarding tiktokers. It's not a love support forum!

Put your life on the world stage and people will have opinions.
Birch it's not allowing me to put the video on here as it's too long. I don't know if I can message it to you on here, hopefully someone will know a way around it.
Thank you. I'm not sure how this works when sending a message hopefully someone can help

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
So Ryan who doesn’t live there didn’t wake up this morning on time for the first day at his new job, so they had to get him a taxi as he missed his lift. Glad he can afford a taxi to work and it looks good first day at his new job waking up late! Why does she share this crap online I’ll never know 🙄😂
Absolutely ridiculous! Was going to say more, but I don’t think there is anything else to say…

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s going to make money out of the merch?!? The products have been made by small businesses who will be posting items out etc but what does jo get a cut of what is sold 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was bored so watched a part of her live. She said for a £5 scrunchie £3 would go to the maker/small business for the cost of making it. Then the profit left over would be spilt between them. So she'd get £1 from a £5 scrunchie 🤨

• Haha

SIZZLEg

I dont know how if you screen shot this page it shows your user name? Like it's not like Instagram where your little profile pic is in the corner

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
A cook book? Piss off she's hardly fucking Gordon Ramsey and a cook with me meatloaf yup that is so difficult mince, seasoning in a loaf tin and in the oven ffs and all her stupid minions want a cook book

Rach88

VIP Member
Maybe she's happy with her current size and if she has no health problems as such then maybe she has no interest in loosing weight!!
I mean I don't think she is happy (but as women are we ever happy with our figure) I think it's more she's too lazy to do anything about it that's how it comes across to me

Not to defend her but i think it's after materials etc right just the profit is split in half so their materials and stuff is covered? but i still agree it shouldn't be 50/50 i might have not understood tho
You have understood right. That's what I'm saying too. But she said in her video that the creator gets "most of the money because they do the work" making out she makes so little off it. But so does the creator. Because after materials it's split 50/50

Airen0

Someone’s said it in comments to her and she said that she’s used her own name as a username and openly said who she is. She hasn’t said who she is on here her actual name because I don’t know it?
Her wish list is under her full name🙄🤣 nothing for kids on there though🙃🙃

Mamazeeta

Not sure....but....and don't come for me here if I'm wrong...but I THINK...I THINK she may have hurt her shoulder. Not sure though. Hard to tell.
lmaoooo also the fact that she’s worn it for a day and then ditched it 🤣 I saw a comment saying it was for an injured muscle…. Jesus wept she lives for the attention, honestly so embarrassing

yeah the towel on a pishy bed is absolutely vile. Just strip it and put a fresh sheet on 🤢

I can never understand it when Mums say they went and slept in their kids bed...if my child wakes up in the night, I go into her room and settle her but she stays in her bed. And if she's wet it, I change the bed and then she goes back into her bed. On the rare occasion she has attempted to sleep in my bed, it is to be near me. If I tried to sneak out, she would be following me! I am also a little bit smaller than Jo and would not fit in my toddler's bed so how is she squeezing herself in there? So many questions.
I’ve slept in my sons bed a few times, but he has a double and it’s only been when one of us are working the next day or something and need to be up early without getting kept awake by little kicking legs lol

Rach88

VIP Member
Tbh in Essex that’s probably about right I’m single and get £1200 for 2 kids and rent + benefits 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah true I'm up north so I forget how expensive it is down there but your single she's not she shouldn't be fiddling the system it's wrong