Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused about their family setup. I havent watched her videos for that long so I don’t fully know her situation. Is Ryan the dad of her children? And if he is the kids dad and they are a couple, why does he not live there ?
Ryan is the dad of the youngest. They did break up and various times she's said different things about the living situation. Some on here believe she's claiming he doesn't live with them because obviously she will get more in benefits as a single parent. Which makes sense.

Reactions: 2
She says he lives at his moms house, says she’s too sick to work and gets free nursery for the youngest Hunter who’s his child, she’d get her rent paid and whatever else. When we’ve mentioned on here about him living there she doesn’t show him as much on her evening lives and stuff. I wonder if she will declare all her tik tok earnings and off her merch 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she so bothered about how many people have seen her tik toks why does someone's life evolve around validation off strangers on the Internet. Why are people so bothered about it I really don't get it

Reactions: 4
Why is she so bothered about how many people have seen her tik toks why does someone's life evolve around validation off strangers on the Internet. Why are people so bothered about it I really don't get it
Money money money,must be funny in a beggys world.

It's literally for money to see how much is going in the creators fund. It's all about what she can get.

Reactions: 5
Just seen her bodysuit video she's rediculas no confidence issues on that one is there like she claims

I'm sorry but what the actual hell was that body suit??? It did not look good at all! and lets all be honest, if she had any confidence issues what so ever she wouldn't have posted it! That girl is so full of tit its unreal!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but what the actual hell was that body suit??? It did not look good at all! and lets all be honest, if she had any confidence issues what so ever she wouldn't have posted it! That girl is so full of tit its unreal!
Fat hanging out the sides I mean many of us have got lumps and bumps but that was not flattering at all to be honest

The bra videos, just no. She needs a bigger back size!
Im a size 14/16 my Back size is 37 so I get 36/38 depending on the bra’s so I don’t understand that myself either must be tight as duck surely 😂🤷‍♀️

That merch is... Awful... Don't get me wrong it looks well made, but the designs... WTF I thought the "crown" was a diagram of the female reproductive system and those FU things are so tacky...

Beggy on live and Ryan in comments saying how her confidence has come on loads this past year, I thought beggy had no confidence and couldn’t make it out of bed most days. Which one is it 🙄

Beggy on live and Ryan in comments saying how her confidence has come on loads this past year, I thought beggy had no confidence and couldn’t make it out of bed most days. Which one is it 🙄
That's bullshit she has loads of confidence to post herself in that suit thing she so full of bs it's unreal

Reactions: 6
She’s just said on live that she only gets an average of £4 a day on the creator fund. That’s why she needs gifts etc as it’s not enough to live off

Now, I am a fairly chonky lassie, have been since the kids were born. I am also confident in myself, I don't give a tit what people think, I'm here for a good time not a long time. I'm all for body confidence, I have it in spades. However, I would not, even if I was a size 0, expose myself like that on t'internet. My children could see it! My parents could see it! My boss could see it! (right enough she doesn't have one of them... 🙄)

She’s just said on live that she only gets an average of £4 a day on the creator fund. That’s why she needs gifts etc as it’s not enough to live off
She said only last week she makes nothing off tik tok just off gifts, she just lies constantly to get more out of people 😂

that’s still about £120 a month. Prob not declaring it. I agree that the scrunches look good quality but wouldn’t pay that price. Jewellery is just awful.
As for the body suit and bra. I just keep thinking of the boys friends and parents and what they must think/say. Absolutely nothing to do with her size, she’s posted videos in her underwear, that’s just embarrassing.

that’s still about £120 a month. Prob not declaring it. I agree that the scrunches look good quality but wouldn’t pay that price. Jewellery is just awful.
As for the body suit and bra. I just keep thinking of the boys friends and parents and what they must think/say. Absolutely nothing to do with her size, she’s posted videos in her underwear, that’s just embarrassing.
From what I remember from being in benefits, you can make £20 a week and not have to declare it. But that's was about 3 years ago so it might have changed.

In relation to jos new tiktok jo hun not everyone is bashing you for being plus size when shes saying why post this on tiktok she probarly just meant you in a bra why always go on the defense and assume they are attacking your weight when your weight was never mentioned so odd

Plus your condesending reply done my head in sorry not sorry 😂😂

Reactions: 8
In relation to jos new tiktok jo hun not everyone is bashing you for being plus size when shes saying why post this on tiktok she probarly just meant you in a bra why always go on the defense and assume they are attacking your weight when your weight was never mentioned so odd

Plus your condesending reply done my head in sorry not sorry 😂😂
Yeah I agree. She sometimes comes across soooo condescending. Nothing was said about her weight or what the girl normally likes. Jos just assumed. She was standing in her bra covering her nipples. no matter what weight someone is, it’s embarrassing.

Yeah I agree. She sometimes comes across soooo condescending. Nothing was said about her weight or what the girl normally likes. Jos just assumed. She was standing in her bra covering her nipples. no matter what weight someone is, it’s embarrassing.
The girls whole profile was gone. I bet she got mass reported for bullying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.