Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I think she believes her own lies half of the time. She also said that she hadn’t seen tattle herself but had messages from friends yet she knew word for word what had been said on here. She also lied about what had been said on here. She said we were all lapping it up and worshiping Birchfamily. I think by that point about 3 comments had been made on here in response to that first message and they were mainly questions. All her followers were discussing this ‘hate site’. It is a gossip forum, we discuss what we see, that is all. What goes behind closed doors in none of our business. We only call people out for the behaviour they show on social media. Don’t like it? Don’t post it. Simples
Yep saying we all sided with birchfamily and would make a gofundme for her partner to see Logan, I had to laugh at the gofundme part because she’s the biggest beg bloody going! She reckons her friend sent screenshots of here and it had her username in the corner which is a lie. She just lies. I reckon Christmas she never had covid either, just couldn’t be arsed with the kids and hadn’t bought them any presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
She makes me feel....🤬🤬🤬

The amount she's spunked on food this week would have been a tidy bit of savings for their holiday.

This beggar makes people with real MH problems look bad & makes a complete mockery of them. People that actually really battle everyday.
Who the f*ck would pay nearly £8 for a scrunchie too?!
She is the laziest woman & the way she speaks about her kids and how they are making her feel crap whilst they can hear her is disgusting - that will stick with those boys especially the older one for the rest of their lives.

• Sad

Rach88

VIP Member
One of her tiktoks about her leggings saying they're the only ones clean what a minger honestly say at home doing nothing but be a beg at least use one of those fingers to press the on switch jesus

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Please don’t ever do tele sales jo my face hurts from cringing during your recent paid advert…get a real job

How’s everyone who’s been at work today then coming home knackered to sort out what to cook for dinner while jo has been walking round supermarket all the time in the world buying ingredients for a cook along with her kids there with her…or still in nursery because of course this new job as an influencer is so busy…fuck off honestly 😂🤷‍♀️
Well, I’ve got up this morning, popped a meal in slow cooker, had a shower, BRUSHED MY TEETH, had a mental health wobble, snapped out of it, got my kids up (5 & 7 yrs), bathed them, supervised them getting dressed, made them a healthy breakfast, dropped them off at school, spent a full day at work, picked them up from childminder’s, sorted their tea, been to slimming world meeting (mum watches them for an hour), put kids to bed, poured a small glass of wine while I prepare my tea, sat down for 5 mins to nosey at tattle, and here we are… 😂

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Well this is boring the tits off me. I might pop back in a week or two while you try and protect this birch person from being tracked by mob gangsters

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I can’t understand the utter pride she has in herself for doing that?? She’s disgusting, that poor kid. She really thought she did something, well she has shown what a cruel, obnoxious cow she is.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Wish I could afford the chiropractor! My back has been fucked for weeks and I have a newborn so you can imagine how hard it is to do basic tasks
But Beggy Joe hurts her shoulder (even tho she is continously moving said shoulder all the time in videos) and she's straight off to the chiropractor even though she's broke...hmmm
When you are claiming single mom, having all your rent paid and have a full time working partner live with you, it’s affordable 🙄

teaqween

Chatty Member
Also, there is no wonder they don’t behave! She’s surely not following through on throwing their toys away every time they misbehave. And if she is literally making threats as a consequence that’s lazy as fuck parenting. Not to mention the fact he’s 3 and she’s not correcting the behaviour as it happens but hours later when he won’t have a clue what is going on 🥴🙄

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She’s got Ryan living there with her whilst he works full time, she claims sick, gets free nursery for her son and is nothing but a sponger!

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Grrrrrrr she's really annoying me at the moment, she treats everyone and everything like there below her she's certainly got to big for her boots

mrsnoseybatch

Not sure....but....and don't come for me here if I'm wrong...but I THINK...I THINK she may have hurt her shoulder. Not sure though. Hard to tell.

• Haha
Hi,
Only just caught up and have a few questions/points to make, earlier you stated CMS takes money and then forwards it to her? So he must of refused or stopped paying to be put onto that as they offer direct pay to save you money, if they have to collect payment they charge a fee.

Also, if your partner knows where her parents live there is 0 excuse to not drop birthday/Christmas cards and gifts off and send the odd letter 🤷🏼‍♀️ believe me I have been in this situation and my sons dad had exactly the same opportunities and didn’t take them. Not taking Jo’s side, I’m taking the child’s side, he could 100% make more effort

I will never get An apology lol she don't care about the shit she has caused she will forget about it tomorrow. If she never mentioned the court papers first on her live aswell as my name then it wouldn't of gone the way it had but it doesn't stop people from putting it all together and either finding out where we live or finding out who the dad is they already found me on Facebook. But thank you again xx

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
In relation to jos new tiktok jo hun not everyone is bashing you for being plus size when shes saying why post this on tiktok she probarly just meant you in a bra why always go on the defense and assume they are attacking your weight when your weight was never mentioned so odd

Plus your condesending reply done my head in sorry not sorry 😂😂

She really annoys me with her Hello lovelies , which to me sounds like a fake welsh accent , and then goes on to speak in her normal voice. How does she afford to eat out all the time, I work 46+ hours a week and can’t eat out as much as her, benefits must be paying her well !, She really does believe she is something special …total fraud of a person 😡😡