Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m all for tattle and love a snapshot eye thread but you guys on here are next level haters. Firstly I wouldn’t go on tattle and use my last name to bitch about my bf ex gf. Be abit smarter and didn’t Jo say she has all the court papers? Clearly his dad isn’t a hero, and it’s always the new gf of shitty parents trying to make out it’s not their fault. Fight amongst your selfs. But birch family be abit smarter next time you join a forum to hag someone off you know
Not bitching just putting our truth across if she's allowed all over social then what we are just yo sit here and let it all happen? Maybe I should make a tiktok account and do the same if that's the only way your allowed to have a say.

Reactions: 9

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Or perhaps people can safely peruse the internet however they please, especially if they're not the ones giving out people's full names online & borderline encouraging people to send others hateful direct messages.

-kayeefeluu20, next level hater.

• Haha
  • Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Either way jo can be done for doxxing shes put someones full name out there that isnt allowed she needs to be careful

• Heart

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Another tattoo, more money 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was just about to say this. Ridiculous.
I've got literally nothing in my fridge and don't get anything till the 27th, I tell the truth to DWP and my benefits are capped too.
This bitch lies through her teeth and gets about 5x clothes hauls a week it seems and can frivolously spend on tattoos (bad ones) and meals out and has the audacity to say she's short of money!

• Sad

Bella29

Chatty Member
This isn't really the place for it though, is it? She came here knowing exactly what this thread does and knowing she'd get support. But the truth is that the only people who know the whole story are the ones involved and users here inserting themselves into the narrative by claiming Jo's a liar! She's clearly evil! Just don't know the full story, and let's be honest, Birch Family isn't going to come to this thread and start defending Jo and flaming her current partner.

As I say, this should be kept within the family. No party is right in their actions. Its all so grim.
correct me if I’m wrong, but Jo was the one to bring it public about her ex first….
the birch family are just defending themselves and stating their opinion, as are you and I.

Jovid 19

Saying that she's gonna beg for more stuff because she gets hate for already begging? doesn't sound like much of a solution to criticism though 😂 so if I was a murderer and people gave me hate for being a murderer I might aswell murder more people right? by her logic 🙄

• Haha

spillthetea33

Crikey, why does she feel the need to put all the family personal problems on a public platform i actually find it really pathetic, not all followers are friends, why can’t she just talk to friends in real life about things. Why justify it all to strangers? Really bizarre and immature

And yes it’s wrong for parents to not pay maintenance and try to get out of it but what is also wrong Jo is the fact you now don’t work because of your mental health instead claim money to sit at home and flaunt your life on social media. If your mental health is that bad get of tik tok get some therapy get yourself into a better place do something to help yourself!!!

• Heart
What an absolute dickhead she is. She’s made the decision to put herself and her life/kids on full view to tiktok. You haven’t. For her to give your full name is fucking out of order.

MammaChar

If it's true it's troubling behaviour. He could have seriously hurt himself with those scissors and climbing up to specifically locate them... next time it could be a knife from a kitchen drawer. Couple this with the fact he has previously hurt other people (like the chair throwing thing the other week), I would be in contact with some health professionals to see what support we can get as soon as possible - not making a tiktok with a FML undertone. Your child is displaying concerning behaviour - deal with it and help him.
Don't be silly, that means stepping up as mum, and actually doing something for her child, and she can't make her 'entertaining' content. And I may be by myself here a lot of my family are diagnoses adhd/asd, some high functioning, and others need a lot of care, and hunter doesn't give them vibes, attention is all he needs, like any typical toddler. I hate that people are so quick to push for a diagnoses for their kids, impulse control isn't fully developed until 3.5-4 years and even then that's not a given. Here they won't touch you for an adhd refferal until 6, because it's almost impossible to tell the difference between adhd behaviour and typical child behaviour.

Ugh! Clothes do not break a depressive episode 🙄🤦‍♀️ So disrespectful for people who genuinely suffer shes making it into a laughing stock for the clout makes me sick!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He 100% lives there. yesterday she said ‘we’re off to the mother in laws’ but isn’t that where Ryan ‘lives’? So why not say ‘off to Ryan’s?

she’s claiming to live on her own because if she declared he lived there she would loose near enough all her universal credit (depending on how much he earns) and there’s no waythey have declared it because they wouldn’t have the disposable income that they have now if they did.

of course it is possible that there lifestyle is all for show and they are actually up to their eyeballs in debt getting broke to try and become rich
She always says the “mother in laws” and I thought exactly the same, Ryan blatantly lives there. She’s playing the system. She claims sickness too, so extra cash for that. She will be saying Ryan’s her “carer” next 🙄

• Haha

VIP Member
Just come on here to say how fucking fowl did that mushroom soup look, my cat has coughed up more appetising fur balls! and as for the custard cream cake wtf was that all about! no wonder her kids have issues with food, I would if someone dished that up for me! 😂 😂 😂

She must be really struggling with content if she’s doing a video on brushing her teeth. She really does come across as so condescending.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
My kid went through a biting phase when she was small, everyone told us to bite her back - I refused. I said it was mean and petty, and my job as her mum is to show her how to behave NOT hurt her back as some show of revenge.
My kids and I were talking about this today. He can you teach a child to understand their emotions appropriately, if you hurt them back, basically out of anger? Most biting is frustration, they aren't usually meaning to hurt someone. You can't teach a child not to be violent with violence!!!

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Her video where she's yelling about someone giving her toddler lemonade..maybe if she actually looked after her own child then nobody would be able to give him fizzy drinks? You sit on your arse all day getting the dole for.having kids so maybe you could look after him yourself