Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I can't believe she is on tiktok calling her own child a psychopath
Was just about to come here and say this. This child is out of control because he constantly hears Mummy berate him on a TT video instead of modelling healthy behaviour and instilling any sort of discipline/parenting. Fuck me man, of course he acts like that!

Reactions: 9

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Didn’t even take the kids out in the end. Imagine how disappointed you’d be to be told your going out and then be told no actually we’re staying in
She went today to the beach just her and Ryan, she can never be arsed to do anything with her kids!

ceres457

I know the “toddlers are bullies” was supposed to be a joke but something didn’t sit right about her putting on a meek and mild voice to say things like “my partner screamed in my face and forced me to wear these shoes” and then cutting to her with a huge grin saying “OKAY NEXT ONE”.
very tone deaf and insensitive for someone who claims to have been in an abusive relationship? 🥴

• Heart
Have you seen the latest…… done a clothes haul …. Expecting her “fans” to vote for one clothes haul but they voted for shien,but she still went ahead and bought the other one as well as the one voted for !!!!!!!! Where does she get all her money from ….all made up, flicking her hair from one side to the other, all made up….. she is on a real high,flapping her arms about everywhere…..what happened to the bad shoulder and sling…..forgot that now haven’t we Jo, too excited for the clothes haul …… amazing what you can achieve when you are a total scammer and beggy bitch …..get you’re overbite sorted out as well “lovelies “

Call me Karen then because I think it’s absolutely disgusting. It’s riling me up the more I think about it. If my son refuses dinner then I won’t cook anything else, but I would still offer him something at supper then obviously give him breakfast. I just can’t believe she let him go however many hours without eating, for what?! For her to say “I’m in charge” I hope someone calls social services on her.

Spongebob5678

She is vile! She's been out since she last brushed her teeth and done her hair and makeup I call bullshit on the not brushing her teeth! U can't put a full face on and not do your teeth! Attention seeking at its finest
Just came on to say the same thing! If you can face doing all your hair and make up, you can definitely brush your bloody teeth!

Reactions: 8

ginge2804

VIP Member
Didn’t even take the kids out in the end. Imagine how disappointed you’d be to be told your going out and then be told no actually we’re staying in

teaqween

Chatty Member
I would be mortified if my child behaved like that at nursery. My youngest has severe ADHD and learning disabilities. He has always been taught to be kind and to respect the rules and boundaries and home and at school. Just because he has ADHD that isn't an excuse to be spiteful, violent and nasty. You have to adapt your parenting to suit their needs. It's hard when you have other children too. How can she laugh about it. She can't cope with them at all especially hunter. Women's an idiot and if she doesn't nip this behaviour in the bud it will only get worse. He will get bigger and stronger...
After working in a PRU with kids whose parents didn’t nip it in the bud when they were younger, she has a very difficult future ahead of her the amount of police visits the school would have because once they’re 10 or 11 that’s it the do stuff like that they will be addressed by police 🤷🏼‍♀️

VIP Member
So she's too depressed to brush her teeth, but will trash her kitchen dinner time to make 6 scones, this is why I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, nothing adds up!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
The thing is now she’s has her little followers who tell her it’s okay the way she is with her kids and if you say otherwise you get Called a Karen or told you must not be a parent. They are making her think her behaviour is normal, sorry beggy it’s not. Your little boys are sat there whilst you run them down saying how bad they are and stuff, THEY ARE CHILDREN. All because you want to lay in bed all day and only go on tik tok to your lovelies at night for gifts and free crap! Get a grip, I know you read in here. You’ll damage your kids keep fobbing them off to grandparents and then the rest of the time saying how bad they are infront of them!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
As to not making payments there is a payment each month coming out of our joint account going to child maintenance for them to pay you so as far as we know your getting a payment
Jo is not the type of person to let something like child maintenance not be paid. She expects free shit off strangers on the internet so I doubt she would let that slip!

has she has her account gone?
Yeah can’t see her at all 😟

Smayy

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok. She's crying saying she had a panic attack at lake side cos she felt exposed in what she was wearing so they came home and now Ryan's ringing around for somewhere else to go

How did she expect to feel when she went out in a see through corset fml
I'm pretty sure that bodysuit is lingerie, that's what it's under on the website anyway, no wonder she felt exposed 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She just said Logan had to have loads of teeth taken out at 6 cos he ate raisins and dried apricots and they have a high sugar content 😂😂😂😂😂

Now this is just a guess here... But could it be because you were not brushing his teeth 👀🥲😂

Having teeth out because of cavities at 6 is absolutely shameful. Those teeth are brand new!

So funny, the women she's going live with, I think she's from the shit mum's club account, she doesn't answer Jo when she's finished speaking a sentence. Jo will be waffling on and the other women will just reply with a whole new conversation haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Omg did I really? I thought you'd all know immediately I was taking the piss.

Majorly agree with the second half. It is dangerous. If someone did this to her, she's be crowdfunding for personal fucking security guards. She can dish it out & but can't take it, simple as. Someone has started contradicting her sob story and she's pissed off. Bet those 78 teeth are chattering like mad. Twat.
Have you seen the two videos she's put up? The shit she spews is so well rehearsed. I can bet you all the tea in China Logan doesn't want to see his dad is because she talks shit about him in front and to Logan. And she doesn't care about that kid. Oh and she said our mum's live opposy each other. The dad has never once knocked on the door. Can you Imagine the shit if he did?

She is now spouting about anger issues and the pressure is bubbling up inside her . She has gone out with her little boy in such a hurry she has still got her sliders on….poor beggy bitch Jo . Getting out in the fresh air to throw a stick and scream !!!! She claims she can’t do right for doing wrong….well let’s tell you JO, get off social media for the sake of your mental health , spend quality time with your boys, try to cook healthy meals and for fks, stop frigging begging . Do your self a favour and take a long break off social media.