Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Her latest video about tokfest 'please don't ask me to go' about being a guest creator etc screams pick me pick me, she's not a people person but managed fine doing that fashion show months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
You lot with believe a random women in here that you don’t know but won’t believe a word Jo says cause you don’t like her content lol? You have no clue about her life, stop acting like you do. “Birchfamily” could be a massive liar? She had to put DV reports in, but are you all saying that’s a lie? I personally wouldn’t be with a man who beat his ex gf. Stop pretending you all know stuff by watching TikTok’s
Why are you so desperate to believe and support her? You're just doing the opposite of us. She could be a liar, sure! But we have evidence Jo is a steaming fucking liar, I.e. every time she opens her mouth. Whether or not Birchfamily is a liar, doesn't mean Jo can doxx people. How do you know enough to tell us what to do? Next.

Reactions: 8

Rach88

VIP Member
I’m still thinking about this today 🤣 how can you be so proud for ‘not backing down’
No, you mean your proud that your asserted your dominance on a 9 year old.

She seems a really controlling toxic parent; the kind that them kids will be glad to be shot of when they’re older
I won't lie I am and I'm still annoyed I hope she has no one but herself when they're older who will be laughing then not her

Reactions: 7

Sammylou81

Why does she constantly say she is 'trapped' when the child is asleep?? Your not trapped you have chosen not to move because you don't want to deal with it if he woke up...🙄🙄

ceres457

Whenever she does a “mental health” video and says “remember to be unfiltered”, it makes me cringe soooo much 🤢 nobody is aspiring to be like you 😩

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I get it's hard to get motivated at times. Especially with depression BUT Logan is at school all day and hunter goes to nursery late two times a week and spends time with grandparents, SO she could use that time to stay on top of the washing, she only has two children if she did a few loads on those days she can easily stay on top of it. When it comes to making decent meals... Use a slow cooker... It's so easy to chuck some meat and veg in for a stew or casserole. Cook a curry, Bolognese, lasagne... The list is endless with one I love mine. I have big mental illnesses myself but you can't clock out of being a mum. She gets lots of 'Breaks' more than most. Ryan is there most nights too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but what the actual hell was that body suit??? It did not look good at all! and lets all be honest, if she had any confidence issues what so ever she wouldn't have posted it! That girl is so full of shit its unreal!
Now, I am a fairly chonky lassie, have been since the kids were born. I am also confident in myself, I don't give a shit what people think, I'm here for a good time not a long time. I'm all for body confidence, I have it in spades. However, I would not, even if I was a size 0, expose myself like that on t'internet. My children could see it! My parents could see it! My boss could see it! (right enough she doesn't have one of them... 🙄)

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
He defo lives there! If she isnt working her benefits should be covering the rent. So all the money she makes online plus Ryan's wages are a bonus. She is better off than most I know right now in the whole pandemic situation. I know people with life limiting illness and they wouldn't dream of making a go fund me for a holiday! She is a cheeky cow 🐮

Hbeau93

VIP Member
This woman gets on my fucking tits. Constantly moaning about money but then one week her and Ryan went out to eat for pretty much breakfast lunch and dinner every single day???
The little kid is so naughty and misbehaves and is probably a spoiled little brat
Ughhhh

spillthetea33

I know shein is known to be really cheap but I don’t understand where she gets all the money for the clothes. That box is about £100 worth. Fucking riles me up, I’m having to work overtime to make up for the increase in electricity bill I’m expecting, and she’s getting paid to sit on her fucking arse.
I thought that too, easy life sitting on her arse all those meals out, clothes, while we go to work to get half the stuff she gets…yet people still sit there fucking complimenting her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Also JO, some more feedback for you babe
Don’t put a beggy video up asking people not to tag you for that event thing and say your not a people person when you were trying to arrange a meet up in lakeside for your lovelies to meet you

Rach88

VIP Member
She spends far too much money for someone who doesn't have a job!
I thought that and she seems to revel in sharing it read the room Jo most of us are choosing whether to put food on table or heat our homes and that's with having a job 🙄

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Having a support system is great however it isn't a thing to be abused. Most of the time she just can't be arsed with her kids & would rather just lay on the sofa & watch TV. Stop playing the MH card you're just lazy hun.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I have anxiety along with other MH issues if I had a panic attack before going for a meal I'd go home and grab a takeaway, I wouldn't come home get changed and go out again. I know everyone is different but she claims MH then two mins later is doing what she says triggered her

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Her latest video about tokfest 'please don't ask me to go' about being a guest creator etc screams pick me pick me, she's not a people person but managed fine doing that fashion show months ago
She claims to have anxiety going out and doing things alone like shopping ect so how could she go to something like that! It pisses me off I am aggrophobic, I have severe anxiety I don't go out. I get anxiety even when family are coming round which is rare! So many tik tokers claim mental health this and that but by showing us their whole life we see different just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

JustSteph

I don't understand why she's so OTT on all her TikToks! Like you can tell a story without all the theatrics and bad acting 🤦‍♀️