Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LiveForMe

Oh god she's gonna read this and do an only fans page 🤭🤭🤑🤑🤑 there will be ppl on her account that would subscribe! Can u imagine?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

spillthetea33

So we all know Jo is reading this, so here is a direct message for her.

I have read all of these posts and reserved judgement because we all go through things and cope with them in different ways. Sometimes even acting out to get the attention we crave. This is life and as adults it is something we all have to deal with, but we don't spready is around on SM and try to call it empowerment.

I have now unfollowed you, Jo, on all your Social Media. not because of your lies and your inability to remember the lies you tell, but because you thought it was ok to call out your followers for not 'spreading the love' and following all the small business you claim to love.

Is this a deal you have with them that you either earn commission or freebies if they increase their followers and sales or did you actually buy from these people and are giving them a shout of for a great product or service because I would be interested to see what you bought from them and your review.

I for one was not interested in following these small business, not because of them, but because their products and services we not of interest to me and I'm not interesting in filling up my news feed with things I do not care about.

You had no right to point out to your followers that you were 'watching' them and keeping track. You even went so far as to pointing out that out of 4000 views only 20 people went on to click and follow.

And the sarcasm and condescending tone in your voice was unnecessary.

For somebody who wanted to spread love, support and positivity to all 'her lovelies' should perhaps go and and read theirs definition because it has been lost in translation. By the way, you can google this, no effort required.
PS Get a job 😂

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I can understand to a degree the not giving anything else for dinner to prove a point, but no breakfast? Especially when he has school. That's just cruel. Why do people teach children to have such unhealthy relationships with food?
It gives them an unhealthy relationship with their parents too. Combined with the other stuff we've seen her do, I dread to think what she's like off camera.

Smayy

Chatty Member
Imagine how many times she could've brushed her teeth in the time she's been ranting 🙄😂

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Anyone else wish they could live her life? No work?, readily available babysitting?, massage? Tan? Clothes hauls? Eating out and takeaways? Holiday abroad? Able to get up an put on a full face of make up?

Not bad for someone signed off for depression 😒
Don't forget the body confidence issues she has but can prance around in bra and pants

I know shein is known to be really cheap but I don’t understand where she gets all the money for the clothes. That box is about £100 worth. Fucking riles me up, I’m having to work overtime to make up for the increase in electricity bill I’m expecting, and she’s getting paid to sit on her fucking arse.

This goes for any other tiktoker parading their kids all over social media/tiktok. I think it’s just extremely irresponsible as a parent to not only put your kids to all to see, but she puts where she lives/shows school/nursery pick up. It’s awful to even think but there’s some sick people in the world and she’s being so stupid putting it all out for the world to see, talking about the kids schedules etc. Maybe this whole situation will make her think about how irresponsible she is being oversharing so much.
This 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼. My friend was in an abusive relationship and the father of her son was no longer allowed contact, she is very very cautious about social media. She does have Facebook but uses a nickname and has all privacy settings on but she won’t have tiktok at all.
So many people seem clueless when it comes to protecting their kids. I saw a video of a little girl having her ears pierced, mum made a big deal of covering her school jumper logo-due toxic family members and her child’s ‘safety’-but went on to film in the shop that was piercing them and the restaurant they went to after ! She also filmed them going to nanny’s house and back home…it doesn’t take a genius to work out location from that one video alone !!!

ClArt20138

So her kid cut the underside of her hair without waking her up?? What a fucking genius he is!! Pull the other one love.. What is she doing still asleep when her 3/4 year old is awake anyway? Shameful
If it's true it's troubling behaviour. He could have seriously hurt himself with those scissors and climbing up to specifically locate them... next time it could be a knife from a kitchen drawer. Couple this with the fact he has previously hurt other people (like the chair throwing thing the other week), I would be in contact with some health professionals to see what support we can get as soon as possible - not making a tiktok with a FML undertone. Your child is displaying concerning behaviour - deal with it and help him.

• Haha

Issy_O

It's DAY ONE of the half term no different from a weekend how are you struggling that bad that you need to post on social media.

Motherhood is hard, some people have no help no network no family and cope perfectly well others have endless help and support and still don't think it's enough and can't wait to get rid of there kids.

it's strange tho she openly speaks about not being a great mum but she doesn't post her trying, setting time to play games do crafts i think some parents forget how much kids love them just taking the time away from their phones and having solid time to play with their kids.

• Heart

VIP Member
Why is she so desperate to do lives, is this where the money is made?? Considering what is happening in the world right now, how she has the nerve to fucking sit there and act like a troubled soul because she can’t do a fucking live is beyond!! jo get a fucking grip of yourself will you, you insensitive bitch!!!

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
I’m all for calling out when someone’s being grabby/lying/bring a general dick, but personally think that’s a really harsh comment 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I don't think it's fair to bring someone's body into it I don't like her begging and lying

Zozo

If anything I fill my child up with food before bed. I use to be sent to bed hungry and its a horrible feeling. I promised myself I would never ever let my child be hungry. She has abused her child emotionally and neglected him and she is proud of that. Disgusting human!

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I know everyone experiences depression differently and I am happy to be corrected. But what I don't understand is if you can get up, get showered, dressed, full face of makeup, prance around B&M and cafes then come home and do special meals then why can't she work. Surely if you're so depressed you can't work you'd be struggling to even get out of bed
It does vary. Sometimes the thought of going into an unfamiliar setting where circumstances can vary from hour to hour is a bit more daunting than simply going shopping (where you're primarily in control)

HOWEVER, as I simply refuse to defend this beast of a woman, when I am depressed, I just get more depressed if I'm not working because I feel like a layabout, but also the thought of work can be overwhelming. I can always judge when I'm ready to go back (when I can spend an entire day out of bed, when I start replying to messages again etc). She seems like she could go back to work from what she presents online. I imagine she'll probably never work again though.

• Heart
correct me if I’m wrong, but Jo was the one to bring it public about her ex first….
the birch family are just defending themselves and stating their opinion, as are you and I.
At the start of her tiktok life there is a video that I was shown about her doing story time while waiting to collect the son from somewhere not sure where but that's when it all started now we left it as that as nothing else was said about it until she then went live I think it was last week could of been week before slating us both off and OK I should of tried to handle it better but only place I was able to put out point across was here. I think this went back to also year just before the summer holidays. If my partner wasn't mentioned we would of left it like we haven't her get on with her life we don't talk about her we don't see her until I see the videos. All I ask is she just stop bringing us up.

VIP Member
Look at her face while she is making her iced coffee, I could honestly punch it! everything about this bitch pisses me off and I dont know why! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
My eldest two kids dad doesn’t see them, didn’t pay for a long time and quite frankly frigging crap. No way on earth would I go social media and air my dirty laundry like she does. This is her sons life, her son who doesn’t see his dad, and her son who will be old enough to have tik tok soon. Most of her videos are for sympathy and that’s a fact. Don’t put your kids all over bloody tik tok then moan about it!!
I bet you anything you like she's made Logan "scared" of his dad. It has to be jos way or no way. I don't think she'd let Logan go even if he wanted to x

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I'll buy her the 12 pack of fizzy Pespi because seeing her stressed over the kid having aspartame withdrawals was hilarious 😂

• Haha