Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jax

I totally get if they don't eat dinner no dessert or sweets but offer something else like toast or cereal for supper. I wouldn't eat cold dinner the next day (unless its pizza 🐷) Again would have offered usual breakfast foods, withholding food is abuse. I hope she atleast gave him some fruit or something for morning break imagine being 9 and sitting all morning starving after potentially 24 hours with no food.
She annoys me so fuxking much we had days when we had no food poor boy hope he didn't have PE either food = energy.. Stupid cow honestly 🤬🤬 Why does she need to tell everyone she's on her period so am I ffs 😑

Reactions: 10

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
She really annoys me with her Hello lovelies , which to me sounds like a fake welsh accent , and then goes on to speak in her normal voice. How does she afford to eat out all the time, I work 46+ hours a week and can’t eat out as much as her, benefits must be paying her well !, She really does believe she is something special …total fraud of a person 😡😡
Those who need benefits get such a hard time without the likes of her adding to it. She's one of the ones who make it look like we all abuse the system.

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
I've just seen a post saying she should have put it in his lunch box. What is wrong with these people?? It's fucking annoying when they turn their nose up at food. But you address it and move on. You don't keep it going to be the winner FFS. He's a kid. Don't give him the sweets fair enough. God I'm so angry. She gets right up my nose.
‘no hunter ate it for breakfast’
So you willingly let your other child, who wasn’t being punished, eat cold fish fingers and chips for breakfast. I mean? What the fuck kind of parenting is that

Ellen19

Chatty Member
If Ryan really doesn't stay there the majority of the week just so she can claim benefits and not get caught, that's awful for the kids to have him not live there with them. Shes not even hiding what shes doing with this 'extra' money. Yeah her full name is available.

They're going on two holidays plus she's getting massages and fake tan, hauls on clothes and God knows what else. She's just a dirty scrounger and definitely the talk of her son's school. So embarrassing

Bella29

Chatty Member
I don’t understand what the Birch family have done wrong tbh, if someone was spouting lies about me and my family on a large platform, I’d want to set the story straight too…
Btw, I’m not associated with either party before the Jo fans come at me.

• Heart

Smayy

Chatty Member
The sling for a pulled muscle 😭🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 I'm weak!! And the fact she hasn't actually addressed it, just put it on and making normal videos obviously for attention 🤣

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Her son isn't naughty. He's emotionally abused. He lashes out because he knows mummy will give him attention. Any attention is good attention to a child. He'll get worse as he gets older. I just hope she can pull her head out of her arse and give him the love and attention he deserves x

lalalulah

i struggle sometimes but it doesn’t mean my parents watch my kid multiple times a week.

she says H is “naughty” but maybe he just doesn’t know boundaries? as like she said her mum gives “pop” and she doesn’t allow that yet he’s going there multiple times a week no doubt having fizzy drinks , then there’s no discipline because there’s no routine obviously grandparents let more slide then parents it what all grandparents do. The poor boy has no routine gets slagged off by his mum over video most days while he just sits in the back of the car.

Also why did she need to do park , lunch out and soft play ? why couldn’t they just stayed in until soft play, if her mums available to have the kids a few times a week why doesn’t her mum go out with her and the kids. So then she still has the help but she can set boundaries and discipline and have someone to keep her company.

I get motherhood can be lonely and depressing sometimes but she doesn’t help herself , she creates more problems for herself. Maybe instead of lying in everyday until 11 she should create a more structured routine not only for her kids but for herself.

SIZZLEg

It really winds me up that someone with so much free time cannot do her washing cook decent meals clean their house. Poor kids would be better off with her parents! I work full time look after my 2 kids and a house whilst being on anti depressants myself. I cant afford to just give up my job and live off the state and do absolutely fuck all! Worst thing she did was quit her job. Sitting at home full of self pity will make it 100 times worse

• Angry
Reactions: 9

CinderRuckingFella

Why the stupid face while she’s brushing? Is that to prove just how “difficult” she’s finding it?
Patronising twat!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Apparently hunter ate it for breakfast 🙄 imagine warmed up fish fingers, chips and corn that's fucking disgusting. If my kids refuse dinner just because they are testing the boundaries or have a tantrum they aren't allowed their pudding and get a snack before bed. No sweets, choc, ice cream, cakes ect to give it to him this morning is fucking cruel in my opinion.. as many many others have also said.

• Heart

MammaChar

So her kid cut the underside of her hair without waking her up?? What a fucking genius he is!! Pull the other one love.. What is she doing still asleep when her 3/4 year old is awake anyway? Shameful

Yes we can all see through her, she is a grabby, beggy bitch! I would be too ashamed to walk around my home town after begging for stuff on tik Tok, she is a disgusting, lazy beast of a woman! I'm looking forward to seeing how all this plays out! She's probably shitting herself that you've found this thread Birchfamily! lol
Isn't it odd that she won't let his real dad see him but doesn't mind showing him to thousands of strangers on the Internet. And I can def see her taking money off the dad and not letting him see him sort of person she is! Makes me so mad
We have already gone through courts once before when the oldest was young as she then stopped him again from seeing him when we first got together but they got in to an argument then all of a sudden the oldest didn't wanna see his dad she stopped all contact again. Me and his dad both blocked from contacting him we try every Christmas birthdays but nothing

Sad and upset face TikToks then adds more shit to her wishlist 🙄
I've been shown a few of her tiktoks I've also been shown one where she makes out the dad is some kind of monster! He really isn't. What's more annoying is they haven't been together for over 8 years now but she still manages to bring him up in her lives or her videos

• Sad

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She just can't be arsed she would rather sit on a live moaning about how hard her life is. Because she thinks this makes her relatable! Can't brush her teeth but dresses up full face of makeup and hair done!

Soooo many no’s 😂 first off your piss soaked child needs a shower/bath and fresh pyjamas. Secondly, just strip the bed?! Surely they have mattress protectors so strip it back to mattress and sleep on it as is if you cba to re make it with clean sheets!

Jo has lied about stuff on her tik tok

Talks crap doesn’t she, she did videos on her tik tok on Instagram about posts in here weeks ago 😂
The amazing thing about the truth is you don't need to try and remember it! It comes naturally. Birch only came on here because Jo had talked about her partner and his (non) relationship with his child. She has come on to defend them. I don't see why that's a bad thing? Doxing peoples details is a low blow especially since there's a lot of cult style followers on tiktok.

Also, this thread is similar to nearly every other thread regarding tiktokers. It's not a love support forum!

Put your life on the world stage and people will have opinions.
Birch it's not allowing me to put the video on here as it's too long. I don't know if I can message it to you on here, hopefully someone will know a way around it.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
They are talking about free pads etc and someone made a comment of "eventually everyone will want everything for free" I nearly commented "might be worth making a wishlist" but I'm already in the dog house for arguing with dickheads online lol x

• Haha