Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo Good narc alert. MAM often proudly mentions that she answers most of the comments and questions on her You Tube vlogs. As her standard reply is "thanks x" she replies mainly to compliments. She only bothers with a longer response to ask the commenter to help increase her following, without the courtesy of answering a question posed.

I can imagine her thinking "that'll do" when she sends her perfunctory replies, after all her subbies should be thrilled by any little crumb of attention from busy MAM.

20210213_073428.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, I’ve certainly been spreading the word about her.
2 complaints to YT, 1 to IG and an email to the BBC.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think I'm blocked from her YT comments. My comments deleted from her Insta. Blocked from Paula's Choice. You can't handle the truth.:)
If you call her out on YT she feigns ignorance.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Think I'm blocked from her YT comments. My comments deleted from her Insta. Blocked from Paula's Choice. You can't handle the truth.:)
If you call her out on YT she feigns ignorance.
That is sad and surprising as she claimed that everyone had a right to their own opinion in one of her comments on her vlog. It seemed that she just ignored anything ‘controversial’ instead of replying to it.

Last edited:
That is sad and surprising as she claimed that everyone had a right to their own opinion in one of her comments on her vlog. It seemed that she just ignored anything ‘controversial’ instead of replying to it.
I know right. Why does she ask for comments? Her main aim is to just get subs, so that brands will think she's popular. So duplicitous. We know she uses the expensive stuff in her beauty routine. So claiming that Function OF Beauty, or Paula's Choice are her go to is rubbish.

Reactions: 2
I never thought this thread would fill up so quickly, we've only got 4 pages to go. We might have to start thinking of a new thread title. I don't think that they have to rhyme, as a lot seem to.

Oh maybe you're right, it's the amount of comments, I just thought I'd never seen a thread over 50 pages.

I don't know how to start a new thread to link to this one.

1000 comments but it will go a little over. But get thinking about the next thread title. 😊

MAM throwing bouquets at herself...

20210213_193303.jpg

Yes, we know what it takes to create 10 minutes of content, a dose of humble brag, a shifty shill, several mentions of Marylebone and Matilda, a session of Sandra-stalking and sending Felipe a video file.
20210213_193156.jpg

This is the Tattlers' meet-up right here...
20210213_193218.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
So we finally got the vaccine episode. Had to show herself walking, after I said she would probably drive, and make a drama about parking. Still managed to patronise the staff, as predicted. MAM acted like she was attending a premiere. Managed to find a nut bag listener, to give her some
narc attention. Now she has a dead Vogue editor as her muse. Jo in her 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane' dressing up box. Acting like a deranged, ballet dancing, Blanche Dubois in Hyde Park. Pretending to eat a cinnamon bun, that was bigger than her head. 'I get no trolls, no hate on my social media'. That's because you delete and block comments. Still flogging Paula's Choice. I don't know what was in the vaccine, but your skin is still an old leather bag, that's been in the sun. No glow from where I'm sitting. Boasted more than once, about not reading the Francis Bacon book. How selfish and unprofessional.

• Heart
So we finally got the vaccine episode. Had to show herself walking, after I said she would probably drive, and make a drama about parking. Still managed to patronise the staff, as predicted. MAM acted like she was attending a premiere. Managed to find a nut bag listener, to give her some
narc attention. Now she has a dead Vogue editor as her muse. Jo in her 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane' dressing up box. Acting like a deranged, ballet dancing, Blanche Dubois in Hyde Park. Pretending to eat a cinnamon bun, that was bigger than her head. 'I get no trolls, no hate on my social media'. That's because you delete and block comments. Still flogging Paula's Choice. I don't know what was in the vaccine, but your skin is still an old leather bag, that's been in the sun. No glow from where I'm sitting. Boasted more than once, about not reading the Francis Bacon book. How selfish and unprofessional.
I’m saving this for later. 🥶

• Heart
Jim Morrison of The Animals....classic.
:LOL:
She is slapdash and just doesn't care, she chucks out any old comments to pad out her content.

As a London expert and a local she should know that the Italian Gardens are in Kensington Gardens, not Hyde Park.

She didn't manage once to pronounce Franca Sozzani's name correctly. She doesn't have to be an Italian speaker, but intending to refer repeatedly to the late editor of Italian Vogue MAM should've had the courtesy (if not the professionalism) to do some research. The dismissive way she gives several different approximations of the pronunciation is just plain disrespectful - as if to say "it's foreign, why should I bother".

20210214_132419.jpg

20210214_155117.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Jo Good repeatedly saying that (shock!) she hadn't actually read the Francis Bacon book is her way of imply she usually reads the books that she speaks about on her radio show but, uncharacteristically, hadn't on this one occasion. I doubt she reads any of them, she has the attention span of a gnat and no interest in anything much at all. She just wanted to film herself walking down the street carrying a heavy tome, only stopping Jo Good narc alert to ask a cabbie if he was a listener, and asking him to him repeat his comment that she is looking well.

20210214_132551.jpg

20210214_132530.jpg

20210214_132505.jpg

• Heart
Jo Good repeatedly saying that (shock!) she hadn't actually read the Francis Bacon book is her way of imply she usually reads the books that she speaks about on her radio show but, uncharacteristically, hadn't on this one occasion. I doubt she reads any of them, she has the attention span of a gnat and no interest in anything much at all. She just wanted to film herself walking down the street carrying a heavy tome, only stopping Jo Good narc alert to ask a cabbie if he was a listener, and asking him to him repeat his comment that she is looking well.

View attachment 436356
View attachment 436357
View attachment 436358
Carrying that uncovered book in that drizzle was bizarre.

It's her job. I would have devoured that book. It's an insult to the authors. Jo Good only wants to read about Jo Good. The cabbies loved Big George so she thinks they're her public. At his memorial service, tons of the cabbies came. MAM really thinks she's some sort of fashion icon. I think one of the subs told her about Franca Sozzani so she now just copies her style. Narcs do that.

I think it's the height of rudeness and very unprofessional to admit (and make a meal of it by repeating it again later) she hadn't read the book and that she was more interested in Netflix.

Reactions: 7
Carrying that uncovered book in that drizzle was bizarre.
Being conscious of sustainability MAM could've repurposed an old plastic bag from her Yvette Sports delivery, the packaging must be sturdy, it came all the way from China.

20210214_132654.jpg

MAM really thinks she's some sort of fashion icon. I think one of the subs told her about Franca Sozzani so she now just copies her style. Narcs do that.
One of her subs mentioned Ines de la Fressange, unbelievable fashion maven MAM has never heard of her.

20210214_175940.jpg

20210214_175957.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.