Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was looking for an expensive new pram for Matilda as she mentioned in her vlog that it was from Pets at Home.

Reactions: 4
On her BBC Radio show Jo Good has just mentioned her Insta handle Middle Aged Minx, telling listeners she might post the recipe for George's "pannay" if she makes it later. No worry if she doesn't bother actually going through with making it, it's enough just to tease it on the BBC and send listeners to her IG, where they can find her ads, most recent for skin care. Is this in keeping with the BBC's guidelines for its presenters?

On IG there's also a Valentine's Day picture with her dog Matilda promoting a dog food brand, presumably it's an #AD that's not marked as such.

20210213_212645.jpg

The brand thanks her in the comments.

Reactions: 2
She just said that she takes books ‘home’ to her brother and he devours them.

Reactions: 3
I listened for a bit today. Plugging her social media. Desperate for someone to gift her some fancy running shoes. Probably the worst exercise for her.
Her joints will be waving a white flag. Mick Jagger's osteopath will be dragged in. Now she claims to have ADD. I thought she was just a self absorbed show off, who never listen's. Pannay.:LOL:

Reactions: 1
She just said that she takes books ‘home’ to her brother and he devours them.
So the most likely scenario is that ex-Amsterdam bro is now with Muti in Sussex and - as MAM should not be visiting - she'll not be mentioning or filming any trips she might take there.

I listened for a bit today. Plugging her social media. Desperate for someone to gift her some fancy running shoes. Probably the worst exercise for her.
Her joints will be waving a white flag. Mick Jagger's osteopath will be dragged in. Now she claims to have ADD. I thought she was just a self absorbed show off, who never listen's. Pannay.:LOL:
I missed the Pannay joke. Can you explain?

She’s been claiming to have ADD for quite a few years now. I think she’s hit upon that as an excuse.

I know shoe stores are closed now, but I cannot imagine buying running shoes without trying them on first.

I missed the Pannay joke. Can you explain?
She was impressed with George's lunch which was leftover from his dinner last night, pasta made using Gigi Hadid's vodka sauce recipe. MAM pronounced penne as pannnay, very Bouquet/Bucket.

She’s been claiming to have ADD for quite a few years now. I think she’s hit upon that as an excuse.
You could be right. Very canny to establish that she has a condition to use as mitigation in case she's challenged about 'forgetting' to declare ads, or pulled up about mentioning her socials on BBC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She was impressed with George's lunch which was leftover from his dinner last night, pasta made using Gigi Hadid's vodka sauce recipe. MAM pronounced penne as pannnay, very Bouquet/Bucket.

You could be right. Very canny to establish that she has a condition to use as mitigation in case she's challenged about 'forgetting' to declare ads, or pulled up about mentioning her socials on BBC.
I heard her mention George’s meal but did not hear her pronounciation. 😬 She’d be lost without ‘her team’ as she frequently references and calls out to them.

I wonder if she’s had any sort of diagnosis re ADD? I somehow doubt it. It can be done privately or via the NHS, although the NHS has a long waiting list. I know a few people who have had diagnoses in later life.

I heard her mention George’s meal but did not hear her pronounciation. 😬 She’d be lost without ‘her team’ as she frequently references and calls out to them.

I wonder if she’s had any sort of diagnosis re ADD? I somehow doubt it. It can be done privately or via the NHS, although the NHS has a long waiting list. I know a few people who have had diagnoses in later life.
It was just laughable the way she pronounced penne/pannay. MAM said she would use coconut instead of vodka. :LOL:
Think she probably diagnosed herself with ADD. Attention seeking narc types often do that.

It was just laughable the way she pronounced penne/pannay. MAM said she would use coconut instead of vodka. :LOL:
Think she probably diagnosed herself with ADD. Attention seeking narc types often do that.
She didn't want to buy a bottle of vodka just for the tablespoon or so needed for the recipe, someone suggested buying a miniature. And she was horrified at the thought of any cream in the recipe, someone else suggested coconut as an alternative which she seemed to find acceptable, she'll probably shake a bit of desiccated in the pan.

I would not be surprised if she's just saying that she has ADD, insensitively flinging the term around without a diagnosis.

Housekeeping alert: any new thread title suggestions yet?

Last edited:
Pop your Cherryz for me, me, me.

Michael Cashman - What a lovey love in that was, and she’d never met him before.

She totally messed up the road she parked in in Nunhead. She gave the name of a nonexistent road. There are two entrances to the cemetery. Then when a listener emailed her to say which road he was in, she said, yes, that’s where I parked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Michael Cashman lovely bloke. Of course Jo had to remind us she was an actress. Who knew?
MAM with a pram, a fashion heel ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
S.A.D. would be more fitting ......it’s a new categorisation, Self Attention Disorder . One of the worse cases I’ve ever seen.... mind you not quite such a good alibi...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought I was hearing things this morning on BBC Radio London when I half heard Vanessa Feltz saying something like "the abbreviation is MAM, like mammary, a breast". It turns out she was talking about the viewpoint proposed for Marble Arch, the Marble Arch Mound.

MAM could also stand for Marylebone Attention Monster.

New thread title suggestion, Jo Good - Middle Aged Drama School Brat. Sort of sums up the particular type of needy irritant she has become.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought I was hearing things this morning on BBC Radio London when I half heard Vanessa Feltz saying something like "the abbreviation is MAM, like mammary, a breast". It turns out she was talking about the viewpoint proposed for Marble Arch, the Marble Arch Mound.

MAM could also stand for Marylebone Attention Monster.

New thread title suggestion, Jo Good - Middle Aged Drama School Brat. Sort of sums up the particular type of needy irritant she has become.
Or More than a Middle Aged Stage School Brat - she doesn’t want to be called Boring.

Did you hear the interview she had with a fellow anorexic yesterday? She related how upset she was when a friend called her boring because she doesn’t eat at dinner parties. She doesn’t want to ever be called boring!

Last edited:
  • Wow
When I heard about Prince Philip my first thought was that MAM won't take long to mention that she lives near the "Royals'" hospital.

I just caught MAM talking to Anna Webb about her new running habit "I kept running past all the press who were standing outside the hospital that Prince Philip is in at the moment...they were all there at 4 in the morning... and I was doing laps in my winceyette pyjama bottoms..."

Why the need to keep running past? Why not go around the block and return from the other way?

I thought the same thing. And, why would you go running in winceyette pyjamas when she was gifted the running gear from the Chinese company? She just likes using the word winceyette. She was probably hoping to be filmed by one of the cameras crew so she could pirouette and big up her YT channel. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet the vlog will have herself chatting up the paps. Pretending not to know who they're waiting for. Telling her subs how only the royal's use the hospital, because it's in Marylebone, and posh like her. Running is probably the last exercise she should do. Defo trying to get running gear and trainers. Wants a collab with Gymshark, Sweaty Betty or Lulu Lemon. Bloody obvious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.