Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAM's radio show today. Desperate topic, spooky things you have experienced. They know there will always be callers glad to have someone to give ear to such stories. Not appropriate with so many kids off school, it's led to the mention of suicide. :(

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, heard it. Definitely not appropriate for this time of day with kids at home.

Reactions: 3
Risky and ill judged....like most else to do with MAM. Who ever thinks it’s a good idea to let her loose on the ears of the public needs sacking,....or to have a quick look at her YT and a strong word with themselves.
I suggest she is rescheduled to a slot between 3am and 4am and limited to reviewing IKEA product assembly leaflets.

• Haha
When she had the production meeting in the last vlog, MAM said the woman in Sainsbury asked what was on her facemask. The only time she goes to Sainsbury is when she's in Horsham. Never showed us what she did with fish hamper. Fishy in every sense.

I suggest she is rescheduled to a slot between 3am and 4am and limited to reviewing IKEA product assembly leaflets.
She would proudly do an hour of "I was pulling my hair out, I can't work out which is part A or part B, ooh how do you put that plug in that thingy, and where does that rubber bit go, ooh I'm so confused, me. I'm not being blonde but I had Sandra's husband come up from the basement to construct my kitchen towel holder".

• Haha
She would proudly do an hour of "I was pulling my hair out, I can't work out which is part A or part B, ooh how do you put that plug in that thingy, and where does that rubber bit go, ooh I'm so confused, me. I'm not being blonde but I had Sandra's husband come up from the basement to construct my kitchen towel holder".
Sorry....I forgot the most important bit of my post......”without a microphone”. 😂

I wonder what plunder Edna the inebriate will be surprising us with this week? Gifted and not Sponsored of course.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what plunder Edna the inebriate will be surprising us with this week? Gifted and not Sponsored of course.....
On the radio show today she said she's getting her vaccine tomorrow at a centre at Lord's cricket ground.

So she'll be venturing north of the Marylebone Road into NW8. I wonder if she'll pop dahn Church Street market for a bit of street life vloggin', she can pick up a haul of the microfibre cloths she claims she goes through at a rapid rate.

She could even divert down St John's Wood Road to the new Aldi; they're hiring, she might get a gig as a door greeter, she said it's a job she'd LOVE to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good Luck to whoever vaccinates her......she’s got a hide like a rhino.....I’d suggest on of those air propelled pellet jobbies like they use at Longleat......

• Haha
So the vlog will no doubt be her vaccine drama. Shot of her driving round and asking officials where she can park. Patronising chit chat with whoever gives her the jab. Someone will be sent out to get her a lifesaving coffee and a dressed crab. Then the bad reaction and her isolating in her flat looking like a deranged Edna. A week off from her radio show. But lots of Sandra bothering, as now she's special, and cannot give you the virus, so you will appear as an extra in my vlog.

• Haha
I wonder when she will start showing her visiting her mother, even though she’s already been doing it. If she was merely waving to her from the window she would undoubtedly already have show that.

I wonder when she will start showing her visiting her mother, even though she’s already been doing it. If she was merely waving to her from the window she would undoubtedly already have show that.
I can only imagine that the reason she wouldn't admit or show visits to her mother is that her brother is still there, meaning he is considered her carer therefore no one else can visit the household. Otherwise she would be getting full value from her mother as (her words) clickbait.

Reactions: 2
I can only imagine that the reason she wouldn't admit or show visits to her mother is that her brother is still there, meaning he is considered her carer therefore no one else can visit the household. Otherwise she would be getting full value from her mother as (her words) clickbait.
I remember that she stated on her vlog, in the comments, that she was in her mother’s bubble. 😬

She’s posted a picture of herself getting a vaccination at Lird’s, wearing her mask incorrectly and wearing her BBC ID card. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember that she stated on her vlog, in the comments, that she was in her mother’s bubble. 😬

She’s posted a picture of herself getting a vaccination at Lird’s, wearing her mask incorrectly and wearing her BBC ID card. 😏
or even at Lords. it’s in her Insta account.

Last edited:
Or e

or even at Lord’s. it’s in her Insta account.
Had to instagram it. Probably wasn't allowed to film. I think she got it early because she's classed as a keyworker. Someone asked if she could see her mum now. Like she hasn't already. Maybe she will window shop in St John's Wood and pop into Panzer's to ask for dressed crab.

• Haha
So the vlog will no doubt be her vaccine drama. Shot of her driving round and asking officials where she can park. Patronising chit chat with whoever gives her the jab. Someone will be sent out to get her a lifesaving coffee and a dressed crab. Then the bad reaction and her isolating in her flat looking like a deranged Edna. A week off from her radio show. But lots of Sandra bothering, as now she's special, and cannot give you the virus, so you will appear as an extra in my vlog.
She has already opened her radio show trumpeting her Lord's vaccination experience this morning. saying she filmed it and it will be going all over BBC London's social media. She boasted that a woman there said she only went for her vax after hearing that Jo Good was going for hers - let's look forward to JG claiming her impact on London's eventual herd immunity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fark’s sake, she’s got another Gleam Futures client on now - Tanya Burr. TB has a thread on here.

• Wow
Only because Jo was having hers? Hilarious. 😂

I've come on to say, I'm disgusted having seen her Instagram post and if that's what the vaccination station is looking like, alarm bells are ringing with concerns over infection control and hygiene issues. 🤮
I could write a list!!

Fark’s sake, she’s got another Gleam Futures client on now - Tanya Burr. TB has a thread on here.
Haha I posted in that thread because it wasn’t mentioned that she was on.Jo hasn’t done any research into Tanya, talking about YouTube when she hasn’t posted in 2 years! She’s fishing for her own tips on how to get acting jobs/ asking whether YouTube will help her acting career. Tanya has said no, wonder if Jo will give up YouTube now.

D
Haha I posted in that thread because it wasn’t mentioned that she was on.Jo hasn’t done any research into Tanya, talking about YouTube when she hasn’t posted in 2 years! She’s fishing for her own tips on how to get acting jobs/ asking whether YouTube will help her acting career. Tanya has said no, wonder if Jo will give up YouTube now.
Didn’t Tanya used to do makeup tutorials on YT?

Uh oh, MAM just said she took her mum to get her vaccination! It wasn’t in her vlog.🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.