Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be living in Peckham not Marylebone! More grift than Del Boy but infinitely less funny.
That's hilarious. When she was showing us the Cherryz shite. It was such an insincere sales job. Spends over a grand on a coat, yet gets cheap A4 pads, and four for a pound kitchen roll. Since when has Matilda chased cheap plastic balls around a park. I can't think of any sixty six year olds craving bubble gum. The cheap chocolate is for Muti. Tried to convince us those slippers were exclusive, and only available from Argentina. When anyone knows they're on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, and 'dan the markit'.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's hilarious. When she was showing us the Cherryz shite. It was such an insincere sales job. Spends over a grand on a coat, yet gets cheap A4 pads, and four for a pound kitchen roll. Since when has Matilda chased cheap plastic balls around a park. I can't think of any sixty six year olds craving bubble gum. The cheap chocolate is for Muti. Tried to convince us those slippers were exclusive, and only available from Argentina. When anyone knows they're on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, and 'dan the markit'.:LOL:
My favourite part of the CherryZhite pitch is her claim that she uses the A4 notebooks to 'journal' her radio show. :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was probably her worst vlog yet. All she can rely on for content is her sad old ditzy act 'ooh I can't work things' and some more tat shilling.

We are treated to another display of top-grade begging-face when she confides that she only does these vlogs for the benefit of Felipe and Matilda, because she is so... Jo Good overused word klaxon... altruistic.
View attachment 411823
View attachment 411828

And the reply below to Johnny Myles about not seeing him at the Carfax in Horsham means she has almost certainly been to see Mutti, so why no mention of it anymore when her mother had been regular (her word) clickbait? Maybe her brother has not returned to Holland.
View attachment 411867
Apparently The Carfax has a Thursday and Saturday market. Next ones are listed as 4 and 6 February.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This comment has to be a joke - who would say that MAM is good at cooking and promoting health. :rolleyes:

20210131_170448.jpg

And she states the Urban Decay is not sponsored but then gives an aside that it was sent to her.
20210131_134326.jpg

20210131_134358.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I should've posted this upthread but here it is MAM doing the hard sell on the A4 notebooks that she uses to 'journal' her radio shows :ROFLMAO:
20210201_184443.jpg

• Haha
Problem is if she sticks to what she’s good at ....they’ll be even shorter vlogs.....can you monetise a nano second?
Glad she’s getting some backlash though......

That book is what she uses to write her fairy stories......she’s got more of them than Enid Blyton tbh.....she’ll need to reorder next month.

Those slippers look like chrysalis.......

• Haha
The BBC provides free sturdy notebooks in their stationery budget. 😎

• Haha
I missed the beginning of Jo's story today, did she say she flashed people in her zoom yoga class?
yes, apparently she was walking around topless after washing her hair and didn’t realise she was connected to the class. She relished telling the story and begged listeners to call in for their embarrassing zoom stories. Did it really happen? 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
20210131_134528.jpg

20210131_143036.jpg

... in Marylebone*
*Apart from M&S, a few Tescos (Express and larger Metro) Sainsbury's local and a Co-op.

MAM's tone is very Hyacinth B. Or actually it's more Caroline "My Tornado Hell" Phillips "there is only one hotel in London: Claridges".

Last edited:
Fantasist......pure and simple. Never lets the truth get in the way of a good (?) story....

View attachment 416767
View attachment 416768
... in Marylebone*
*Apart from M&S, a few Tescos (Express and larger Metro) Sainsbury's local and a Co-op.

MAM's tone is very Hyacinth B. Or actually it's more Caroline "My Tornado Hell" Phillips "there is only one hotel in London: Claridges".
The wannabe grande dame wants her subs to think she lives in some exclusive enclave, that is too posh for Poundland. Those of us that know, could walk ten minutes in either direction of her flat and find all the express shops mentioned. Church Street market is twenty minutes away. I know it's
Covid restricted, but she never explores there. Yet will go to her yoga class up there. Goes to Portobello in her car. Portobello has a Poundland. Drives to Belsize Park. Could quite easily swing by Camden, Kentish Town. What a moron.

• Heart
MAM's YT commenter Gillian akaThrifty Towers is back. Won't pay for UD eyeshadows but the sucker will splash out £29 for shampoo & conditioner to be posted to her across the Altantic.

20210203_173344.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
MAM and TT should buy a bungalow together and retire to the sea side.

• Haha
Yesterday she mentioned her dressed crab again. She was talking about the programme following hers, presented by Jim Davis, which was going to discuss food you can’t get in a pandemic. Except she could get dressed crab by taking a ten minute walk.😖

Waitrose selection of dressed crab -
14FCE9CA-620E-406A-AA4B-AA5B2B90230E.jpeg
D7264F12-BAED-4EE8-9E8D-3D5A158496BD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.